How Do I advertise Properly?

T

Tanzinite

Original poster
I have been in the advertise and affiliate section but I am totally lost.

I assume you're having trouble understanding the affiliation request thread?
AFFILIATION REQUESTS

If you would like to affiliate with Iwaku Post a request in this thread! Our rules are really simple, and we are happy to take on new affiliates at any time. :D

- You must have a roleplay forum or writing forum.
This is our member audience!
This simply means that the site you want to advertise or affiliate must be to do with writing or roleplaying, as this is the audience you would be advertising to.

- You must put up one of our buttons!
It's not an affiliation if you don't put up our button too! We check once a month and you can always come back and re-request affiliation. (Make sure you put the button up before posting your request!)
This means that if you want to advertise your site here, you have to advertise Iwaku on your site, this makes it an even trade. The code for our button is found in the same thread.

- Your forum must have active posts within the past 30 days.
We check our affiliates once a month to make sure they are active communities. If we ever remove your button and you become active again, you can make a new affiliation request.
Nothing is more disappointing than being linked to a dead site; if the site you want to advertise/affiliate has no activity within 30 days, your request will be refused.

Pease post your request with the following:

Forum Name:
Forum Link:
Button Code:

This is the form you fill out to submit your request for advertising and affiliation. You DO NEED A BUTTON to affiliate. A button is a small icon, you can see lots of examples if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the forum index where the current advertisers have their buttons.

HOpe this helped!

No for getting an onsite roleplay advertised up in the banner thing. I am confused how to do that.

Just fill out the form with the information it asks for. You can find the link under the "Home" section or under the banner ads now!

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Whoops! I used the search function and didn't check what forum I was linking to n_n;

I submitted my banner as a tinypic image, that'll be fine, right?

Yes. <3 If there's ever a problem with the banner submissions I just send you a message to ask a question, etc!