How do I advertise an RP?

• Thread starter Fluffy_the_kitten
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fluffy_the_kitten

Original poster
I would like to advertise some of my plots to see if anyone will play them with me. They are mature plots...how do I go about doing that?

There are subforums in each of the roleplaying areas called "signups & plot discussion" in group roleplay areas or "partner requests" in the case of one on one areas. This does include the Libertine/Liberteen areas, so you should make use of those sections. If by "mature" you mean anything to do with sexual content, then the Libertine areas are where you ought to be with those plots.

If you've got an idea for a group roleplay, make a post seeking interest in the Libertine Signups & Plot Discussion area.

If you're looking for one on one partners instead, make a post in the Libertine Partner Requests area.

There are also general interest checking and partner requesting places (Interest Checking & Creation for groups, General Partner Requests for 1x1) if you want to try to catch the eye of people outside of Libertine, but you should definitely keep anything said there to a more family friendly standard that what you can get away with in the Libertine area. You know, stuff like "I want to do a romantic pairing of so and so" rather than listing all your kinks and fetishes. :P

And finally, although they're currently broken, Iwaku does roleplay advertisement banners rather than having normal banner things. When those are functional again you should see them at the top of each page, and under the banner there'll be a link saying something to the effect of 'submit your own banner.' That can be used to advertise roleplays even to people who aren't looking at the RP interest check type areas. That's not an option for you at the moment, but I figured it was worth noting for your possible future use.

Thank you so much! You have been a HUGE help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.