How are you feeling today?

I really am crippled again. First I was run over by a motorboat when I was nine, now, I sprained my ankle. Crippled.

More stress! More stress!
Woo!

-_-''

My life feels like it's spinning down a toilet bowl. Ugh.

everyone+is+dead.jpg

You're going to smell like shit. Take a shower when you get out.

I feel...
Like I'm falling apart.
Like every time I eat something, my stomach starts screaming bloody murder.
Like I can barely stay awake, but at the same time, can't fall asleep.
Like I'm sick of choking down medication.
Like I miss everyone.
Like I want to cry, scream, curse, destroy stuff, and then curl up into the fetal position.
Lonely.
Sad.
Melancholic.
Like my life's just become a giant snowball that won't stop and keeps growing.
Useless.
Paranoid.
Indifferent.
Like I'm going to hyperventilate.
Like I want to kill something just for the satisfaction of letting my rage out for once in my life.
Like I'm not good enough.
Scared.
Confused.
Lost.
Bored.

Yay, clinical depression, insomnia, and anxiety! -_- Ahem, sorry I sounded so depressing. I just kind of bottle everything up inside myself, so once I start talking about it, it's hard to stop.

I danced today. After so long without being able to, it was refreshing. God bless the humanoid form. My ankle's not completely healed, but it feels good to be able to dance again.

:|

*Disinfects the emo kids with a flamethrower*

images

use degreaser, and bounce them off the damn cliff

Jack in the box american tacos. Great for hangovers, greasy, delicious, not really a taco...but good. Taco bell and Chipotle are not really mexican food.

jackboxtacos_free.jpg

Tacos. Throw some lime up in that B! I've been all over America and you can't get these in all 50 states.

46647685_1.jpg

TJ taco stand, for all ya'll that don't know. No comment, it was a long time ago.

don-tere.jpg

I'm hungry

Murg....Murglglglglg........MURGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGGL!

Murgle. Murgle murgle murgle...

Mur..... Gle.