How Angry Can You Get? (OOC & Plot Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, perhaps we can run into outside of wherever we're going? Like, make the trip and then as we're getting to our destination she just pops up.

Well, I set my character up on the road because I figured you guys would be using that road to get to wherever you are headed.

I'm just trying to keep realistic at the same time, they're out in the middle of bumfuck, Egypt so she wouldn't be out there. That's why I thought they could run into her at their next destination.

Well you can edit and wait if you want. I just didn't know how soon you wanted me to start playing.

Also we are in Egypt? I thought it was the US, but I never really saw a location.

No we are in US think that was an attempt at a joke, its fine for you the join now

Well then, bum fuck Egypt it is. Also my character is a little jump, I don't want to avoid interacting with you guys. But she isn't just going to point at her deer and be like "What up dudes? Want some venison?"

Shouldn't be a problem Super Kitty :)
You do not seem OP

Did you guys want me to add more to my post or something?

Sorry, I havn't been on last couple of days, sorting stuff out for my UNI, and tied in bone is having a couple of days off as well. The role play will be back in full flow over the next couple of days <3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Aye, I also just moved to a different state so my life is sort of chaotic. Shall return to normal shortly

But back to the lab & guess what happened, KABOOM!
(ooh wee!) "Dude's resilient!" Fresh Prince was hot,
the movies killed him, wait, hold up, stop! You can rebuild him
lock him back in hip hop while Dude's not filming
shock by the film & the TV money, went from scenes with Uncle Phil
to scenes with Sonny, so hard to break free from a guaranteed 20
but its done, so come see the MC, honey!

So basically Paris is back in the building expect a post tonight friends <3

Right, time to catch up and Post. Jean is back in the building. (Or the car)

Curt, anyone who decides to join in should be tagged in here, if you would. :')

I apologise for the lethargic nature of mine, but I have a slight attention-issue in terms of sticking to things eh'..

I'm looking for a jump in roleplay to help obide my time and creativeness, and your title and set of roleplayers struck my curiosity. I was wondering if somebody could fill me in on the story so far, and what this RP's about?

Thank you.

It's late where I am right now, I will update you tomorrow if nobody beats me to it

So two survivors Nani and Paris are heading towards the city, in the process of escaping a horde have attracted the attention of another survivor, now would be an excellent time to jump in. Nani and Paris have been together on this journey with others for a few weeks, unfortunately the rest of our group has fallen but as the odds stack against us, our group will strive to expand and survive. I would recommend skimming through the events so far to get a feel for the environment and atmosphere and hopefully we will see you very soon.

Regards
Bones

im back sorry for my extended leave of absence ... after the first week I felt like I was too far behind but now I have time and im settled ... so yeah ill be posting soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.