How Angry Can You Get? (OOC & Plot Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that sounds good, we will get Nani to read the journal then !

Do you not find it funny that three people didn't understand your back story? You should have described his feelings in monologue so that we know but the characters don't.

Also your weapons wee holstered to begin with apart from the BIG pistol which was only lowered, and you didn't mention giving my sword back anywhere.
"Handing his blade back to him handle first"

http://m.wikihow.com/Roleplay-Online. Never power-play. No one likes to role-play with someone who is in one place, then is mystically in another without moving, or has actions completed that they have not included in their post. Power-playing is also used to describe the action of controlling, injuring, killing, or otherwise manipulating another character without the player's consent, such as shooting or tripping a character. It assumes that the character's fate is yours to control, and is one of the most impolite things you can do in role-play.

That very well may be, but on this website, if they have permission from the GM, who is me, they can kill a character. I gave permission, therefore it's all good. I'm sorry Big Z is dead, but what's done is done and all we can do is move forward now.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Enough of this rubbish, it doesn't matter which way you look at it.

You started your character by holding us at gun point when we were currently unarmed as far as he could see. You then offered a trade to help us live when you are clearly very healthy for the food we need to survive, that is an evil trade seeing as you are basically saying, give me your food to survive on or die now. AND THEN YOU DID SOMETHING NICE, WRONG WAY AROUND YOU DEVIANT.

Paris is a hothead who shoots people on sight. Reference to the GAS STATION SCENE IN THE THREAD. Stop whining, nothing that happened in the RP is a surprise if you read the story so far.

This is the last time I will reply to you if you post another dumb retort.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Right, as a jump in I fully support you bringing in a new character, however I am pretty sure your post doesn't make sense to where our characters actually are. We are not in the city at the moment. You need to edit the post.

We are currently at a motel about a days walk from the city, Paris went alone to get supplies and posted his side of events over a period of time.

There is no way that your new charrie could know Big Z is dead unless you are at the motel with us and therefor not in the city. Not to mention the range of a walkie talkie is limited.

Can you please read through the RP to get all the relevant points and then edit your post a bit.

Welcome back to the RP.

• Thank You
You are persistent, it is a good thing we are no longer heading towards the city and are instead heading away to find recruits, I would hate you start a conflict with your GANG. As my chum said above can you fix the issues in your post and welcome back

sattelite phone , gang patrol saw you leave and went in to investigate, and i knew you were leaving the city this was just a closing explenation of the who why and how Z acted how he did . he did mentally snap but kept a large group of bloodthirsty bandits in check from haveing a shoot,loot,rape, and burn policy by going psycho on them when he found out they attacked someone.

This was me washing my hands of the roleplay and awnsering the questions of his threatening, helpful, unhinged nature. Have fun.

• Love
Thanks that does actually help introduce a character I was struggling to describe, although saying rape might be too far, remember this isn't mature. Sorry how things turned out, guess it's just down to the GM.
Au Revoir Dude

• Love
So I am reading through the roleplay, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to give me some bullet points of the more important things I need to know?

Give them everything you have for nothing in return or Paris will shotgun you in the back of the face

Not true Paris is a good guy when you get down to the yummy center. Can you please stop posting now as you are starting to get disruptive, thanks

Okay, guys. It looks like you need a Staffy person to step in here.

First of all, there is no site policy concerning character death or character hijacking. We leave it up to GMs to decide if and how they want to handle those issues. HOWEVER, it IS site policy to be respectful and use common courtesy. Generally speaking, hijacking and moving someone's character without their permission isn't cool. And while it is entirely at GM discretion whether characters are killed off, it's usually polite to either include a warning on your RP that says character death may happen OR to discuss it with the player first. So there hasn't been a lot of respect or common courtesy going on here on anyone's part.

That said, what's done is done. It is an Unspoken Rule that GM word is law and they have the final say. [MENTION=5286]ishootzombies[/MENTION]: Your character is dead, and you're out of the game, if I'm understanding correctly. Please refrain from harassing HoldMeCloser or TiedInBone or any of the other players. Stop responding to this thread, unless you are going to be civil and play more in a friendly capacity. There are plenty of other roleplays on Iwaku, and you will better spend your time playing elsewhere than arguing here over something that isn't going to change.

Communication is important. Respect is important. I hope you all learn that lesson here and move on.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Hey Angrycactaur you mentioned a friend "Layla" in one of your posts. Is she still alive? I could make her my character and we could come up with some back story.

Yes, she's still alive, they were just split up when the infection hit. That's actually a fantastic idea, I'm totally down for it.

Reactions: TiedInBone
Thanks. I figured you guys would run into me while my character was on the road. Well by run in I don't mean hit...Heh.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.