How Angry Can You Get? (OOC & Plot Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I got approval from DJ and the other GM's

I didn't think you still had yours hands on your head, I thought you were standing nervously and I had holstered my handgun in my first post . But you no what fuckit fine go merrily on your way killing people who help you

Don't swear in the OOC please. It isn't necessary we aren't in kindergarten. The end of the day, if you hold someone up with a gun, and offer to take our food in order for us to live, then you have a warped sense of helping us. Get over yourself.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I mean I came up with a whole backstory and why he's seemingly alone in a giant building and what happened to his previous group and why he's so overly helpful yet rude and you just fucking shotgunned me , I mean you could smashed me in the head with the butt of the gun or something but no . When I role played before you had to get the players permission to kill him

Sorry never heard that particular rule, seems weird, people would never agree to their character deaths. Also why didn't you give us some idea of this super sweet backstory or at least say you were non violent, Paris wasn't taking a risk when a gun is pointed at his friend.

Use this as a lesson, if you play realistic role plays and you threaten people then make sure you take everything into consideration. Unfortunately that is the type of character Paris is and if you read the thread from the beginning it is exactly what he would have done, no hard feelings man I'm sure your charrie would have been great, maybe if you are planning to be nice through a tough exterior then you should use a monologue considering your writing in third person anyway.

So be it, its like a bank robber complaining to the cops because he only robbed the bank and didn't kill anyone.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
BECUASE HE WAS NEVER PROMPTED OR ASKED AND MY WEAPONS WERE HOLSTERED I had given jean his sword back and I DID hint at my backstory "some of my people called me big z before they... " as in almost going into detail but finding the memory painfull so skipping it.

sorry thought that was your real name, on your profile it says Big Z

Do you not find it funny that three people didn't understand your back story? You should have described his feelings in monologue so that we know but the characters don't.

Also your weapons wee holstered to begin with apart from the BIG pistol which was only lowered, and you didn't mention giving my sword back anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bank robber doesn't walk in , save someone's life in exchange for fruit, then try give them survival tips . And again pointing my handgun was BECUASE you would have of course been reaching for a weapon from the surprise of sudden visitation. Never did I do anything in a threatening manner

Look can u at least like rummage in my stuff so u find a journal wear I can explain what was up with me?

fruit and bullets lets not forget the bullets and since when is saying "Hmm...whoever is honking can wait i think this situation is tense enough for all of us introducing more people might resolve in uneeded death..... kick the sword over to me" not a threat. Of course we will do that if you so wish. Can you tell me what detail you want inside of it?

WAIT GENIUS IDEA! What if said journal acted as a guide , a plan for the trio to follow , my guy stays dead, I get to stay in the rp kinda , and I get to explain my story while giving your characters something to go on

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hmmm we could do something like that, but it needs to fit around our plans, we can make something work but you will have to be a back story rather than something that guides the RP.

Just say that your going to read the journal at the end of an otherwise normal post, ill type what you read , but for rp purposes I don't peg Paris as the reader , jean or neine more likely, journals a large thick brown book bound in leather with a Z written on it

Status
Not open for further replies.