How Angry Can You Get? (OOC & Plot Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna clarify we are all ok using the backroads, last chance to turn this car around??

seriously now guys, I can't stress this enough attracting all the zombies will end in severe causalities!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think our newest member should introduce him self a little in here.

You guys, I told you not to kill people when they are being nice to us!

I mean Zane might of come off weird but was antisocial and a zombie apocalypse won't do much for social skills , but everything he did was in your favor! This is a bag of dicks

Hmmm, it is a shame, maybe be careful jumping into RP's that have gone on for a while without explaining how you arrived and then threatening people. You should also read the whole RP before you come in, if you had seen that Paris is a murderer from the Gas station scene you probably would have made your charrie be a little more cautious or at least you could have done.. You also moved my character on your own post which is something you can't do. Controlling other peoples characters is not allowed on this website. Hope you have more luck in the other RP's. Also I noticed you are looking for a deadspace group, when will that be starting ?

And when did I threaten!? They reached when the heard me I drew so they wouldn't try anything

Lets stay on topic for the RP and the future of it, not the past.

Also, dead space RP? Count me in.

• Love
Paris is a dangerous fellow, sorry you were the victim of the harsh reality of the apocalypse. Also you did say 'the man already aiming his large handgun at the pretty young woman' just acting on instinct friend

And I'm pretty sure shot gunning other characters in the back of the head is infinitely worse then simply moving them from one room to another and back in the same post

Its all about getting the GM's approval dnt worry same happened to me ages ago

The bottom line is, we are a group of three, and Paris is a short tempered immoral character, you threatened us and jean was stood with his hands on his head weaponless as he entered the room, Paris would only do one thing in a situation like that. You should have tried to reason with Jean and then Jean could have stopped Paris, unfortunately taking control as a single person against a group of three doesn't work if you disregard a maniac with a shotgun.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.