GROUP RP PLOTTING How a bout a Harvest Moon RP ?

Oh this is looking to be awesome!

I'm assuming that there will be NPCs and that Kitti will be controlling them since she is in charge of this operation. It would be nice to have character sheets for them too, but I don't think that the NPCs should be a huge part of our interaction. I think we should interact more with each other ie romances and character quests.

That being said, we will need a good handful of players, or each have a couple characters under our control, in order to fill some of the more prominent roles in the story.

The idea of having a Mountain is something very important to me personally. I first played HM for SNES. It's a great place for the lumberjacks to live and the harvest sprites. Also, that feeling you get when you first meet your sweetie on that mountain top to celebrate the new year, man that feeling is good...

Also, a town square and a church would be very very helpful for events. The church is mainly for weddings, though. But the town square could be used for almost any holiday/event. It's a good thing to have.

Something else that we would need would be a mine, in order to make good use of the blacksmith. If we had a mountain, the mine would fit perfectly there ;) but if a mountain is out of the question, I still think a mine should go somewhere.

Now, will there be a "main character" who owns the farm? Will there be more than one farmer in town? Maybe someone could be a rival type who tries to outdo the "main character" like in some harvest moon games. What about positions of "power" like the mayor? I'm assuming that they will be NPCs. What roles will us, the players, be able to fill?

It's almost impossible to make this exactly like the game so we need to add our own flare to it, say for instance I'm playing the flower shop girl and I marry someone, get pregnant, and have a kid. My character would have to leave the shop in the care of another player or NPC so I cold be a stay at home mom. This would never happen in HM, as you cannot marry any shop owners, only their children or other family members. But if I wanted to be the owner of the flower shop, I wouldn't want marriage to be ruled out of my experience. I think an NPC list is in order, along with a list of positions that players can fill.

I agree with the Doc. We should keep NPCs to a minimum, I think, so that we can have more freedom with characters.

I don't know if Bunny died or not. I'll give it a few more days and if Bunny doesn't.... something? I'll probably start this.
I love Harvest Moon.

I giggled when you called me Bunny ;)
And, wow I am so sorry than I left, I plan on making a full comeback from now on. And as for the RP, I really thought it wouldn't get much attention so I just abandoned on this one. If you plan to use it, would make me happy though.
So would you mind if this Silly Ol' Rabbit joins in?

As for the mountains, beach and all that, isn't that pushing it? I admit it would be fun to have all those scenery's, thus making room for many events but it would be hassle. If you add more scenery then you would have to have even more NPC's and houses/ shops to suit that place's function.

As for animals, while having/ mixing up all of the animals of all games would be fun, map wise-- where would we put them? As well as having normal cattle, sheeps, cows & horses, pigs and what not is fun, why not change that for ducks and the other more exotic kinds.

Map wise, I like it :D
I don't find it that squished if you compare it to Twin Villages , which is pretty much over crowded. But, would a map of the Farm be necessary? It'd be fun ( though a bit of a hassle ) to know exactly what and where everything is placed.

For relationships, why don't we apply some of the basic rules? You need the feather, must be knowledge by the character's friends and family and if you want, a time limit could be placed. Like, no marriage before Chapter XX or Season XX of Year XX.

PS. I wuub you Kitti <3

OMG OMG OMG I WANT THIS! I love Harvest Moon so much...so...much....

Edit: Kitti: If bunny doesn't...you definitely should....

Oh, I feel missed.
Though, I know that isn't what your implying. Mhmm.

The bunny is back! Hey, this is your RP. Whatever you decide, I'm certain I will still thoroughly enjoy it. I was just throwing some suggestions out there ^^ This is going to be a lot of fun!

The bunny is back! Hey, this is your RP. Whatever you decide, I'm certain I will still thoroughly enjoy it. I was just throwing some suggestions out there ^^ This is going to be a lot of fun!

Na'. Kitti deserves this, it her RP :3

Aww, thank you Bunny~
I love the interest and Ozzie has sweetly volunteered to make a pretty map for us.
Once this is done, I will post it in a brand new signup area, I think. ;D
Keep an eye out, my dears. It should be done soon. If not by today or tomorrow, I will post up my ten minute slap together and just edit in hers.
Thank you all~