Status
Not open for further replies.
20929ex.jpg

[glow=red]· Residential Area » Spade the Fallen's Room » Hallways of the Residental Area ·[/glow]

Had he already mentioned that he ate up people's flabbergasted reactions to his Give-No-Fucks way of speaking like Oreo's and milk? Because he really did. And Little Bree was giving him a full feast here, with her face flushing beet red, blue eyes wide like a doe in headlights and mouth opening and closing without a sound coming out like a fish on dry land. He had to take a long sip of his coffee, just so he could hide his pleased smile behind the cup. Katie however did not seem too impressed with him, but Cas did not give a flying fuck what she thought or did not think about his way of going about things. He always wondered when she would learn to either suck it up and deal because obviously he was not going to change his behavior to please her highness, or when she would have enough of him for good. It was an interesting fifty-fifty outcome with the brunette, and he was still guessing around for the final outcome. How in the world she managed to tolerate him this far when her expressions were always so pained when he opened his mouth was a mystery. She most probably judged him as an idiot, but Cas did not mind. After all, a lot of times he did make a point concealing how much of a cunning son of a bitch he actually was. So if she thought he was stupid, it just meant he did it well and that gave him the upper hand.

Little Bree cleared her throat, her blush creeping slowly away from her face as she was starting to get her normal color back bit by bit. "Is that what you say to all the pretty ladies Cas? Is that how you reel them in?" She asked with a cocky looking smirk, which was not quite as effective as she probably hoped it was with her cheeks still glowing a little bit, and lifted her eyebrow at him before taking a sip of her tea. Cas responded to her with a lopsided smile and flashed his gaze to the ceiling, feigning innocence. It might have been just the case that it was the reason why so many were attracted to him; his straightforwardness. If he thought someone looked good, he let them know. And people usually learned pretty fast that Cas never gave empty flattery. When he said something, he always meant it hundred-and-ten percent.

"You don't look too bad yourself." The redhead added, now more soft spoken and avoided looking at his direction. Cas' smile grew a little bit wider at that. Ah, she was shy with returning the compliment. How adorable. Either she was not used to complimenting people or she actually meant it more than she wanted him to realize. But people seemed to be unaware of the fact that Castiel was very aware that he was a pretty face. He was a handsome guy and he knew it, and knew how to use to his advantage, which was definitely a good skill to have when you lived in the House. So whenever someone told him that they liked how he looked, Cas was not exactly impressed by the flattery. Of course he looked good, they did not need to tell him something he already knew. It was just a pretty face, nobody was actually ever interested in him much beyond that. Well that, and his charisma. People were shallow creatures and liked pretty things. Having someone like Castiel by their side fed their vanity. But everyone forgot that beauty was something that would fade over time, it never lasted for long. One day Cas was also going to be an old man with wrinkles and chloasmas, and then who was there to want him by their side anymore?

While he had been thinking that, his smile faded into more subdued one. Meanwhile the Creole boy had been lost in his thoughts, Little Bree had spoken to Katie, who did not respond to her immediately. Instead Katie spoke his name, snapping the young man out of his thoughts that had yet again taken a bit darker turn into the deep where he did not like to spend time if possible.

"Yes, Cas," Katie said with an overdone sigh, making Cas hum quizzically as he came back to the present, snapping the brown eyes at her as she now had all his attention, "That is why the people love you, and I have no hope of ever approaching your level of client satisfaction. Perhaps I should stop now and be content to spend the rest of my life cleaning up after Veracity's late nights."

He just nodded along, as if approving of her acceptance of reality, not even trying to deny it. Katie then proceeded to talk to Little Bree. "I dress to impress Veracity most days. She's the only one in this place I have to convince to take me anywhere. Well, that and her clients." Katie said with a little pout before wiping it off her face and returning to her more typical seriousness that so hardcoded in her. She offered her hand to the ginger, officially introducing herself. "Katie Dean. Is there something I can call you besides Little Bree?"

"Well, I honestly don't think Little Bree really fits her anymore. Not like couple of years ago. But not because she would have really grown, she's still a total hobbit." Cas filled in for Bridget with a smirk. "So I guess she's just Bree now. Congratulations, you have finally been promoted to a Bree, just like you always wanted back in the day." He added and winked at the girl, before turning to pick up another cup from the shelf and reaching to fill it with coffee.

"Now I'd love to stay and chat," he said as he picked his and the other cup of coffee into his hands, starting to slowly make an exit out of the room, "But I gotta go and perform a necromancing ritual and pour this elixir of life into Spade or he'll never get up. That, and it's actually hella chilly wearing wet swimming trunks. I gotta change or my future clients will have to settle for an eunuch, you know?" He chuckled.

"See you later, Kat," Cas bid his farewells to the brunette, and then added, "and Bridget."

When he spoke the redhead's name, he turned to look at her, giving her his full attention as he tried out her name. He kind of liked how her name rolled on his tongue, even if it was a bit old fashioned. But then again, who was he to judge about old fashioned names. His was from the damn Christian Bible. Castiel's gaze lingered on Bree as he walked backwards while balancing the coffee in the cups, a flirty smile on his face without him even noticing. Then he twirled around without even leaking a drop from either of the cups and made his way out of the room, wondering if he was overdoing it. He probably was. But why the hell would he care? He did not.

He did not.

No, seriously. He did not.

Okay, maybe a little bit. He had to give it to Bree, she had grown really good looking.

But she was still Little Bree, even if she was now Grown-Up Bree. It was kind of... weird. Cas remembered when they were younger and Bree was just another kid in the flock that he decided to humor every now and again, just to waste time. But now she was becoming a woman, and she was not really a kid anymore. She was really beautiful, and kind of his type. Maybe Cas was just another one of those people that he looked down on for being vain. It was not like he had been ever attracted to her prior this point, right? Just a pretty face. Just a pretty face and nothing else. He would get used to her in time, like he always got used to the other pretty faces around the House, and then he would grow immune to her charms too. But maybe he could play around a little bit with her, no harm in that. Playful flirting was always nice, and it did not have to actually mean anything. He had done it before with others in the House. And all of them knew that it could not mean anything. And out of all of them, Cas was a master in this game. Once it looked like someone got in too deep, he aborted the mission and let them know he was not actually interested in risking anything. After all, Cas was betting on a lot here, just like all of them were. And you should never, ever bet against House. Because the stakes were always unfairly set against you. Nobody ever won. Nobody except the House.

He still remembered that one couple that had been caught romancing each other, and after repeated crimes, the House decided to set them as an example for the rest. It was years ago, but Cas could still remember how a leather belt sounded like when it was whipped against someone's back. And the cries that followed. A perfect example what happened to the ones who lost the game. Left a really lasting impression for some reason.

Cas showed his Pelly to the panel on the wall that made the automatic door slide open into his Fallen's room after it glowed green for the sign that it was now unlocked. Spade's mint green head was burrowed into his cushions and blankets, and he seemed to still be slumbering deep in his coma. Cas settled the other untouched coffee on the bedside table, prepared just the way Spade liked it, and sipped his own coffee before kicking the Fallen in the leg.

"Hey, wake up." Cas tried, sounding rather dispassionate with his first try, and Spade just grumbled and pulled the blankets higher. The Creole tried again, this time reaching to shake the man's shoulder, calling out the Fallen's name repeatedly until he mumbled something incoherent that could have been "Good morning" just as well as it could have been interpret as "Fuck off." Cas was fairly sure it was the latter. "I brought you coffee, wake up. You've already slept in a bit."

Spade threw away the blankets and sat up reluctantly, his green hair pointing in all kinds of different directions as he squinted his eyes and looked like he hated the world. For such a cute looking guy he surely managed to look evil in the morning, every time, without fail. Cas left the Fallen to gather his bearings and sip his coffee while he went to change his clothes.

divider4.png

Cas stood in front of the mirror tying a black tie around his neck. He was now wearing a white button up shirt with couple of top buttons casually open and its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black jeans that hugged low on his thin waist and some black leather dress shoes. Cas had made a point in styling his hair after quickly blow drying it, and once the tie was in an appropriate knot and resting loosely against his chest, he did have to admit that he looked pretty sharp. He was one of those guys who did not really care what kind of weather it was; hot, cold, raining, sunny, it did not matter. He was going to wear what he wanted to wear. And he liked dramatic colors like black a lot, so Castiel was seen wearing dark clothing even in summer heat and not even breaking a sweat. To some it must have looked superhuman, but to Cas it was just a matter of habit. Once you got used to it, it was no problem.

Today however it was hot enough that he decided not to wear a blazer over his shirt. Maybe if the evening would prove to be cooler, he would come to get one to wear. But as it was, it seemed more like an suicide right now, because against all the odds, Cas was actually indeed not a superhuman, but would bake under the sun just like any other guy. Some things were even too much for him. He looked over at Spade who was now slowly dragging himself around the room and getting ready to face the music, and decided the little guy was awake enough to take care of himself for now. So Cas left without saying anything, leaving his Fallen to do his morning rituals in peace.

He walked down the hallway lazily, listening to the sounds of the House and returning some greetings to people here and there, sometimes stopping for a small chat. He passed doors here and there, sometimes curiously peeking in if they were open as he walked by, turning corners sharply and trying to avoid bumping into kids that were too short to notice immediately.

Characters mentioned/interacted with:
@Misaou - Bridget Stavros
@Krysondra - Katie Dean
@VocaStar - Spade FUCKING POST HIM ALREADY

Last edited by a moderator:
V8rh6Ty.png

[glow=blue] Residential Area :: Kitchen :: Sierra's room :: Hallways of the Residential Area [/glow]

"Yes Cas" Katie's voice was dripping heavily with sarcasm, "That is why the people love you, and I have no hope of ever approaching your level of client satisfaction. Perhaps I should stop now and be content to spend the rest of my life cleaning up after Veracity's late nights." Castiel proceeded to nod in agreement with her while Bree continued to sip her tea quietly while watching the two bicker. So much shade was being thrown so early in the morning. Still, it was amusing to say the least. "I dress to impress Veracity most days. She's the only one in this place I have to convince to take me anywhere. Well, that and her clients." She nodded, this was another example of oh how lucky she was and how others were not. She didn't have to worry about this with her Fallen because she actually managed to get a good one, if not the best one in her opinion. It was hard enough to trust the house anyway, Sierra was probably the only Fallen that she trusted in this entire place. Sure she met some along the way that weren't so bad, but trust was something else entirely. "Katie Dean. Is there something I can call you besides Little Bree?" She said as she extended her hand out towards her. Bridget had once again been lost in her thoughts, her brows were furrowed together like she was in deep thought. Relaxing her face muscles a bit she shook Katie's hand, about to introduce herself when Cas beat her to the punch.

"Well, I honestly don't think Little Bree really fits her anymore. Not like a couple of years ago." Hey! What the hell was that supposed to mean? Sure she grew into her body but still, "But not because she would have really grown, she's still a total hobbit." Cas added with a cocky smirk, "I am not!" Bridget complained as she puffed out her cheeks and stomped her foot in defiance. "So I guess she's just Bree now. Congratulations, you have finally been promoted to a Bree, just like you always wanted back in the day." Still pouting, she grabbed her cup and polished off her tea before chiming in, "Yes, Bree is just fine." She said, sending a pointed glare in Castiel's direction. He was such a bully sometimes, god.

"Now I'd love to stay and chat," he said as he picked his and the other cup of coffee into his hands, starting to slowly make an exit out of the room, "But I gotta go and perform a necromancing ritual and pour this elixir of life into Spade or he'll never get up. That, and it's actually hella chilly wearing wet swimming trunks. I gotta change or my future clients will have to settle for a eunuch, you know?" He chuckled.

Bridget's eyes widened. So Spade was Castiel's fallen? How interesting of a choice for Spade. She met Spade not too long ago herself. He seemed like one of the nice Fallen in her opinion. Well actually, she didn't even think he was a fallen when she met him. He honestly didn't look like it, not to her. Dolphin boy, is how she liked to call him, seemed around her age, even when he was not. Still, he seemed like a nice company to have around. And he saved her from being caught after she pulled a prank, wasn't that nice? "See you later, Kat," Castiel said, exiting the kitchen, balancing two coffee's in his hand while walking backwards, "and Bridget" He added with a playful grin. Bridget waved at him before placing her now empty cup in the sink.

"Well, I should head back to check on my Fallen. I was just here for a short break anyway. It was nice seeing you Katie. Talk to me in dance class sometime?" She said with a sweet smile in her direction and a wave before leaving the kitchen and heading back towards her Fallen's room. It was nice getting to see Castiel again, it had been a couple years since she last saw him. Of course, he was still the same as when he had left her. It seemed like she was the only one that did some changing. That wasn't too bad, though. She used to look up to Castiel in a way that she found awkward now. No wonder she was forever 'Little Bree' to him. No wonder she didn't get him to notice her back then. She was just a follower, someone who put him on a pedestal because she felt he belonged there. It wasn't until she realized that there was really no need for him to be on a pedestal at all that she changed her view on things entirely, not just him.

---

She reached the room soon enough only to find that Sierra was not there. She found a note that told her she was in the library. Sighing she grabbed her earbuds off her bed, putting them in her ear and picked a song from one of her many playlists on her pelly. Giving herself another once over in the mirror for no reason she started to make her way out of the room. Well, she was in no rush to meet up with Sierra again, she was sure she wouldn't miss her. So she'd take her time, wander around a bit and have some fun before she joined her again. She was sure she'd be fine with it. Humming along to the song she pressed her pelly against the panel on the door opening the door for her. She wasn't really paying any attention, but she just stepped out in the hallway, not expecting to run smack into someone. Her nose popped but not enough to cause any concern, she was fine, it still hurt, though. "Ow, what the hell?" She muttered, rubbing her nose and shot a glare at the person who did this to her. Of course, it had to be Castiel. So that's how it was going to be? She saw him once now he was gonna start appearing everywhere?

As the timeless Charlie Brown would say, 'Good grief.'
Characters Mentioned:

@Wicked > Castiel Roux

@Krysondra > Katie Dean

@firejay1 > Sierra Mordred

@VocaStar > Spade 'the Fallen'

Last edited:
2cosbp1.jpg

¤ Open Field ¤
Remo's response was at first quiet, and her normally mysterious smile grew slightly more wicked. "I am still uncertain if I should tell you that was quite enjoyable, but since I just did, to hell with that dilemma." She let out a small, private laugh to match his own. "Alive and well, my Lady. Trying to... 'talk'" - talk, indeed, she highly doubted talking was the only or even the primary thing he did to train his young recruits - "some sense into my young grasshoppers. As usual." He gave a cocky grin to supplement his sentence, which simply made her raise her eyebrows in amusement. He was clearly proud of those methods of his she'd heard so much about. He was rather strict with his new recruits.

Remo had been the House's Chief of Security for less than four years, but he had already remade the system to his liking, even imposing his own rankings of the guards in the House. Some of the older guards still didn't feel the same loyalty towards him that they had towards the old Chief, but that simply couldn't be helped. The old Chief had hated Chie the minute she'd been introduced to him as the next Head-in-Training. But then again, the first thing she'd said when she'd become the Head-in-Training was, 'you should probably fire him' so that was no surprise, she supposed. She'd been right, too. For years, she'd stuck it out with him, knowing that his subordinates were loyal to him, and that it would be difficult to find anyone else to replace him. Besides, he'd done his job properly, that wasn't why she had disliked him. She hadn't actually disliked him at all. She had simply suspected that he'd be trouble.

And then Mr. Suave Italian had just walked in one night carrying one of her messengers, bruised and beaten. The girl had been nothing more than a child in her eyes, a child who should not have to bear the weight of her Fallen, much less bear treatment that would be prohibited towards them. She'd been so angry, even after the girl had been rushed off to their private hospital, that it had taken her a moment to realize that some of the blood had belonged to him. And perhaps that had been the moment she'd first gotten the feeling that he belonged to the House. Realizing that he was the 'Remo Donati,' rebellious son of a mob boss, had confirmed that feeling. Then, within a year that fiasco had happened. She'd no longer had any choice but to fire the previous Chief, and to the shock of pretty much everyone in the House except for herself, she'd bypassed many of the House's older, more experienced and loyal security, and chosen him. She trusted him in a way she didn't trust many of her other guards because she knew that the House was to him as it was to her, as it wasn't to most. She believed in that loyalty, and his capabilities had not disappointed her. Whispers persisted that he'd only received the position because of a certain "someone's" favor, and Chie did nothing to squash those. She was sure that he would come to validate them both. In the meantime, as far as she was concerned, it was his responsibility to maintain his own reputation. The respect of those older than him but below him in rank had been begrudgingly bestowed. That, at least, he had earned. Only time would tell if the influence of the old Chief still had some trouble left to cause.

"I apologize for the mess I am at this point." He said, before turning to give Aleks White a glare for failing to greet her properly. Well wasn't he just the sweetest?

"No need to apologize." She replied softly, her somewhat joking words meant only for his ears. "Let us just say I enjoy the view."

She turned her attention promptly to The Gamble - so dubbed in her mind for the risk she was taking allowing him to stay - having heard Alek's greeting. "Morning, Miss." Miss? She smiled with amusement. It was a title typically meant for women far younger than her. While he was nowhere near as respectful as Remo, and certainly not as cowed by her as most people were, he had at least been courteous enough to greet her with a cheerful smile.

Smiling in her typically cold manner, she tilted her chin up in a half nod of acknowledgment. "And good morning to you, Mr. White." That was all the attention she really intended to expend on him at the moment, though she did spend a brief minute wondering how he was so chipper when it was this hot and he'd been up all night doing rounds.

Chie addressed Remo one more time, going right back to ignoring Aleks. "I will be making my usual tour of the grounds." She informed him, even though that was what she almost always did, and he no doubt had no need for her to tell him directly. "As always, you are welcome to join me, if your duties permit."

Characters interacted with:
Remo "Red" Donati - @Ritual Lobotomy
Aleks White - @Faust

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
20929ex.jpg

[glow=red]· Hallways of the Residental Area ·[/glow]

He had been walking around and chatting up few people, exchanged pleasantries and good mornings and talks about today's humid weather and other inane things like that nobody ever actually gave a shit about. But hey, for the sake of basic politeness and public appearance, he rolled along with them. Cas had learned that people liked empty pretty words in here, and they liked them a lot. It was like the escorts were afraid of talking about things seriously, or about something that actually mattered. And he was born to please, so why not. After all, avoiding responsibility and reality was very much his thing.

Just as he had exchanged hellos with some of his colleagues, a door to his right opened. Before Cas could properly react to it or even pay enough heed that there was something moving on the corner of his vision, someone coming out of the room ran smack at him with full force. This sent Cas stumbling to the side, nearly losing his balance -- it was not like he was exactly built like a big strong muscular man that could hold those kind of surprise attacks without budging -- but managed to catch himself by the wall on the other side of the corridor.

"Ow, what the hell?" Bree muttered, rubbing her nose that had smacked against his bicep just now, and shot a nasty glare at him. It turned to somewhat surprised when she recognized him, mirroring Cas' own expression as he hugged the wall.

"Well," Cas started carefully as he corrected his balance, "I don't know about hell, but I'm fairly sure I have a very special place reserved there for me," he rubbed his bicep and grimaced a bit, "which is the throne, let's face it. So I guess it's Mr. Hell to you. I do like my titles."

If Bree had tried smacking his shitty sense of humor out just now, it was rather obvious that she had failed. Cas dusted his arm off, fearing that there might be some make up sticking on his white shirt now, which was rather annoying. But there was no marks, and that made him realize that Bree was not actually wearing any. He frowned in surprise, because it was almost given that all the escorts-to-be girls (and well, some boys) wore make up because they wanted and needed to look good. The Fallen taught the girls rather early on how to do their make up so they were presentable and would bring out their best sides more prominent on their faces. Unfortunately not all did it well in the beginning, and Cas had been having hard time trying not to pat some of the new Angels in the back just so see if their masks would fall off. But Bree was a pretty face even without anything painted onto it, a natural beauty, with the specks of freckles and all. This was an odd, interesting little observation.

"You alright?" He inquired, stepping closer to take a look. "You're not bleeding or anything, are you? Let me see." He offered and carefully reached to move Bree's hand away from her face. Then gently the Creole boy cupped her face and leaned a bit closer, rotating her head around to look at her nose in different angles. "I don't think it's broken, it doesn't look like it at least. Which is good, I would probably get punished for that or something..." Cas muttered as he leaned away again and let go off her. "Though I think it might swell, it felt like you hit it pretty hard. I was just on my way to breakfast, wanna join me? We could ask some ice from the kitchen for your nose, to reduce the swelling."

A very typical lazy looking smile spread on Castiel's face as he offered his arm to her, like a proper eighteenth century gentleman with the appearance of a rock star. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Let me make it up to you somehow. I would buy you breakfast, but it's not exactly an option... So I think we just have to pretend it's on me?" He had not exactly expected to run on Bree so soon, and so literally, but hey, Cas was an opportunist. He would take it.

Characters interacted with:
@Misaou - Bridget Stavros

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sailor Arti
V8rh6Ty.png

[glow=blue] Hallways of the Residential Area [/glow]

Bridget had that feeling when something was really hurting, that annoying stinging, throbbing pain, so she tried to rub the source, but that did nothing to soothe the pain, in fact, it probably made it worse. This kind of stuff usually happened when she stubbed her toe in the middle of the night and was ready to let loose a string of curse words like a sailor, but, stopped herself so that she wouldn't wake up her mentor. This was one of those times for sure, but she was almost positive nothing was wrong. Sniffling a little, she continued to rub her nose in hopes that the pain would fade soon.

"Well," Cas started, it seemed he had withdrawn to the opposite side of the hall. Dramatic much? She didn't hit him that hard, right?, "I don't know about hell, but I'm fairly sure I have a very special place reserved there for me," he rubbed his bicep and grimaced a bit, "which is the throne, let's face it. So I guess it's Mr. Hell to you. I do like my titles." She rolled her eyes at his poorly made joke. Bridget herself didn't really believe in the higher powers. If she did it would only be worse, she would constantly be thinking about what she had done to deserved the wrath of them or him or whatever. It was just too much to focus on, so she'd rather not. Besides, this place that they were in was hell enough, if it got any worse she would honestly be surprised. Bridget didn't feel comfortable in this place. She didn't trust her superiors and she definitely didn't trust the system and all its flaws.

"You alright?" Castiel asked as he closed the distance between him and her, "You're not bleeding or anything, are you? Let me see." Pushing her hand aside, his hand cupped her face gently as he leaned in closer. Bree's eyes widened at the sudden closeness they had, she felt weird. This was awkward and embarrassing. Blushing again she started to complain a little, "I-It's fine, I'm alright. Truly." She said softly, but he continued to rotate her head making sure she was okay, inspecting for himself. "I don't think it's broken, it doesn't look like it at least. Which is good, I would probably get punished for that or something..." Cas muttered as he leaned away again and let go of her. "Though I think it might swell, it felt like you hit it pretty hard. I was just on my way to breakfast, wanna join me? We could ask some ice from the kitchen for your nose, to reduce the swelling."

Swelling was definitely not good. That would raise questions and it would ultimately set her back if she injured her face. She needed to be more careful. If anything happened to her and she wouldn't be able to be promoted she'd be devastated. She would be permanently left behind and there would be nothing she could do about it. The thought of losing her sister like that sent chills down her spine. No, she had a plan and a goal and she would meet those. Getting ice would be a good start of course. Finally deciding on her answer she snapped her azure eyes up to look at Castiel. But it seemed he already knew what it would be.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Let me make it up to you somehow. I would buy you breakfast, but it's not exactly an option... So I think we just have to pretend it's on me?" He said with a smile as he offered his arm to her as if he was going to escort her to get breakfast. Blinking at him in surprise, she decided to humor him. Smiling she took ahold of his arm. "Or instead, you can pay me back later. I have something in mind." She laughed, "And don't worry, I don't charge interest." She added with a smirk. Bridget hadn't done a good prank on anyone in a while. It was mostly because she had to clean up her act quickly so that she could get a Fallen to pick her. But that was already done so she could start up again. She didn't want anyone thinking she had grown responsible now.
Characters Mentioned:

@Wicked > Castiel Roux

@VocaStar > Elin Stavros (briefly)

• Love
Reactions: Wicked and Faust
LGvxotJ.jpg

|Open Field|

It was quite clear that Aleks was the third wheel in this conversation since his two bosses were idly chatting with one another. "I apologize for the mess I am at this point." Mr. Red said and shot him a deadly glare right as the white-haired guard got up to greet Ms. Daystar earlier, a glare he found hilarious. There was no end to how up-tight this guy could be, never seemed like he could relax a second. Did his senior even sleep at night? Ah well, it was none of his business how people spent their nights. There were already plenty of rumors going around about that anyway, though those were unlikely to be true. To Aleks it didn't matter, as long as Reni kept his position there wasn't much for White to worry about. If the Chief failed to do so it would mean Aleks' death, as that man was the sole reason he was still alive and kicking. Well, he probably would be executed either way if everyone knew about his previous profession, something that was kept secret to all except for the few that did know. It was lucky for him that it would be very bad for the House if the outside knew they were hiding a wanted man, otherwise that information would've been leaked a long time ago. Still, it amazed him that he'd been able to be here for a whole year without any trouble. He usually had to move from one place to another once or twice a week, so the change in pace was sort of nice to be honest. But he already knew that these peaceful days wouldn't last forever, though that was something he'd take care of then, right now he had no other plans than taking a break from all that.

"No need to apologize. Let us just say I enjoy the view." Chie said in a soft tone, White supposed it was more of a joke than anything. One couldn't be all too sure with the Head though, she was a tough one to read even for a veteran like Aleks. She always kept that same calm, cold smile no matter what was going on. She knew more than it seemed and never said more than the bare mininum. She always kept him second guessing, there was no clear guess to what she would do or say. It kept him on his toes, always wary of any hints that could point somewhere. Yes, it was all unnecessary to do so in all honesty, but Aleks wanted to know where he had those around him. He had to know, it made him feel uneasy otherwise. He didn't get this far through being ignorant of others, but even he learned the hard way. Knives to the shoulder hurt... well rather that than his throat, something that they usually aimed for. All in a day's work back then, he had to congratulate himself for still being alive.

Anyway, Chie turned her attention to Ghosty for a short while and gave him a half nod while greeting him with "And good morning to you, Mr. White." Then she turned her attention right back to Reni. This was how it always was, White was kept outside of the conversation while the two of them chatted idly with eachother. It didn't bother him too much, he was used to being ignored, but this really made him feel as if he wasn't welcome here. Then again he wasn't supposed to be here at all, he was simply an outsider kept under surveillance while he acted as a guard. But hey! Free food and a bed to sleep in, he couldn't really ask for much more. And he also got to redecorate his room to his liking as well, something he wasted no time in doing. A japanese kimono wouldn't be complete without a japanese styled room, no? Not to mention the hundreds of mangas he'd brought over, as well as a collection of decorative swords he'd bought and traded over the last year. Life couldn't really get much better if he was honest, so why would he complain? "I will be making my usual tour of the grounds. As always, you are welcome to join me, if your duties permit." Aleks chuckled lightly, it was no wonder people were spreading rumors about those two getting it down in the bed, but White knew better than that. "I'll take that as my cue to leave you two, have fun~" He said cheerfully with a smile, then bowed in a very exaggerated way before he left the two to go and get some breakfast. A much needed one at that.

It was time for breakfast now, right?​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
tumblr_nvgg0fCAkb1rrfopko1_400.png

Residential Area :: Eremurus's Room >> Empty Hallway towards the Kitchen

Elin had woken up early that day. She knew that Eremurus was sleeping overnight with one of her clients and she decided to make sure their room was in order before she got back. She had neatly made her bed and tidied up here and there. After that she got dressed and slipped on some sandals. She wondered if Eremurus would want a hot bath, but she wasn't sure when she'd be back either. She decided against it and thought it would be best to get breakfast instead.

Elin's little red head peeked out the door and looked around to see if anyone else wandered the hallways. The corridor was relatively silent. She wondered what her sister was doing. Bridget was a meddlesome thing, Elin hoped she wasn't getting herself in trouble. A frown remained on the young girl's small face. They had both very recently become Angels and Elin had to admit she was a bit worried about her twin. She was so naive and child like, it was natural for Elin's motherly instincts to kick up when they were apart. She slid the door to the room closed behind her and made her way down the corridor to get breakfast.

Then again, her sister was probably fine. She was a social butterfly and got along with a lot of people. Elin's expressionless face slightly hardened at the thought. Bridget would probably make a lot of friends. Friends that would look after her...and she wouldn't need Elin anymore. That thought scared her more than anything.

However she dismissed the thoughts quickly. No one knew Bridget the way she did. No one could take care of her the way she did. No. There was no way she could be replaced. Of course no--
Her thoughts were cut off by a stinging pain up her ankle as it twisted in the wrong way. Elin winced and managed to catch herself and lean against a wall. "Damnit..." she muttered under her breath rubbing her ankle and looking down at it in disapproval. She hated her weak ankles, despite being so young, Elin sometimes felt she could be a 50 year old woman who's body was giving up on her.

@Misaou > Bridget Stavros
@WishfulNemo > Eremurus

Reni.jpg

Open Field

Chie replied to Aleks in her indifferent, somewhat cold manner. Truth be told, Aleks didn't seemed to be bothering to gain her sympathy either and it was perfectly fine; as long as a certain degree of respect was there. Good thing was that he wasn't a kid that needed to be taught a lesson. More or less, he was aware of his situation and all the things coming out of it. So far, so good. Reni took the opportunity to decent himself while Chie was busy judging the Casper the Friendly Ghost. He could probably claim that Aleks was the most unusual of them all. Not a bad thing at all. Her attention didn't last long and she looked back at Reni. "I will be making my usual tour of the grounds."

He quickly nodded. It was a common thing, though he appreciated the fact that she bothered mentioning it to him. As almost every morning so far, everything was calm and quiet, except for a flock of birds chirping near by and some distant exchange of voices in between the guards. However, Chie Daystar wouldn't be THE Chie Daystar if she simply let it all go with the flow, having no worries and no obligation in mind. Not that she couldn't be carefree about it, but she simply refused to do so. She was kind of a person that wouldn't allowed any mistake happening to her twice and he could relate to that. It is why he, soon after he came to the position he was in, stopped asking her to do so and just went with it. Indeed, it somewhat made his job much easier having a knowledge of her approval on things the Security was doing around there.

"As always, you are welcome to join me, if your duties permit." Truth be told, even though he came off as a savage at some points of his interaction with the guards and other Security members, as well as other people from the outside, sometimes coming off as cold, unapproachable and hard to handle, he knew his manners. Before he would reply with an absolute yes, he turned to Aleks. "I suppose so." He waited to see if White got the message. He smirked lightly as Aleks spoke. "I'll take that as my cue to leave you two, have fun~" Reni cocked his eyebrow lightly as Aleks skipped away. "Um...alright?" Reni mumbled, slightly confused before turning to Chie and shrugging lightly. "Alright. Let us have...fun." He smirked and lightly gestured forward with his hand. "After you."

@Faust > Aleks White
@firejay1 > Chie Daystar

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.