House of Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC: we should probably wait for a reply from Kyo. Otherwise she'll fall behind]

Alicia
"Really?" Her face lit up and her tail swished behind her. This was the first compliment she'd got in a long time and was overflowing with joy because of her new friend.

Eiji: "Am fine..." I muttered trying to keep my balanced "A bit hungry though." I made sure to add it because my stomach was killing me.

Amon
As Eiji spoke of being hungry Amon remembered his own stomach. "I have some pizza over at my place if you'd like to come over for some." Being a reptile he didn't eat much if he wasn't very active. He then looked over at the two Neko who seemed to be getting along as if they knew each other since they we're small children "You two can come too if you'd like." Amon smiled then looked back over at the dove. "So do you have a name?"

Cheshs' head bolted up and he smiled widely" id love to come along !" He looked at Alicia questioningly.

Alicia
The mere thought of food made her almost so excited that she almost jumped onto the other neko. "That would be really nice." She peeped out of the box then looked back at the other neko as she slowly got out of the box. 'Pizza. Never had it. But its food and food is good. No matter what kind' she thought to herself as she sat down again next to Chesh.

"Want me to carry you ?" He asked with a straight face as he looked down at her.

Eiji: "Yes that would be great," I replied with a soft smile appearing on my face. Thank god something to eat!

Alicia
"Yes please. Uhm.. But can I keep your hat on for a little while longer?" The girl asked in a sweet voice.

Amon
A laugh came from Amon. "Well it looks like were all overdue for lunch. I haven't eaten in 2 days myself" he said out loud 'well of course you haven't eaten in 2 days. You're cold blooded you moron.' He thought to himself. "Luckily I live just over there.." He then proceeded to point at an apartment building across the street. "Let's go have some pizza shall we" Amon picked up his briefcase and started walking in the direction of the building.

Alicia was picked up and he said" you may." As he blushed and started to walk with them to Amons place.

Alicia
Alicia was smiling and giggling all too happily. Its not every day she gets a piggyback ride and food in one day. 'Wow. He's so strong. He can pick me up without any effort at all.' She thought to herself. "Weee!" She yelled whilst giggling.

Amon
"Hey, feathers need any help?" Amon asked Eiji in a playful tone of voice so he wouldn't take it up seriously. Considering he didn't tell him his name yet he had to call him something.[/b][/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.