Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing happened, or at least, nothing noticeable happened. The bottle did not cut or burn the jacket, and if poured out on to the ground, appeared to just be alcohol.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

Phil was happy that the jacket wasn't cut or burned and he did pour a little on the floor. He observed to make sure the floor didn't burn up after a few minutes. He also looked for a glass.

@Atomyk @The Batter @Kaykay @Otto @Rec Room

"You got it a lot better than some of the others, I'll have you know."

The floor appeared undamaged. A couple of glasses sat on a shelf behind the bar. They were covered in a layer of dust.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

" It doesn't surprise me though. You have death trap rooms and nice room. If I'm going to take a gander, you set up that living room puzzle with the piano, didn't you?"
He asked.

Phil moved carefully and also used his jacket to grab a glass. If it didn't kill him, he would use his coat to wipe the dust away.

@Atomyk

"Nice is relative, ain't it? This room... Y'think, maybe it's nicer than the rest?

Phil was not killed by the glass. Lucas snickered. "I figured y'all were in that dirty old guest house. That wasn't a part of this game. I was just testing some shit there."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

" I'm not sure- it seems too nice... and if you try to make something too perfect- well, then...." he trailed off. Phil had tried so hard to make the perfect day for Rita that after a while, he tried to move things too fast. Make things happen sooner than before. Tis the problem with memory.

Phil was thankful to a small degree that he wasn't dead though. " Well, it was certainly a test to say the least. Teddy, can I see the coin?" He asked. If the man obliged, he would toss it across the room to attempt to land into a slot into the jukebox. When you did a snowball fight for six months straight, well, your aim got really good.

@Atomyk

There indeed seemed to be the kind of alcohol Phil was looking for. There was a large variety that Phil didn't recognize.

The hidden compartment would not open for Steve. Seemed it needed to be pried open with something other than bare hands.

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @RecreationRoom

"Aw, don't hurt poor ol' croccy!" Lucas said, sounding intentionally childish.

@Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

The bat bounced off the glass as if it was reinforced steel. Bullet seethed through her teeth. "What a fucking joke--"

"Nuh uh uh! Don't try and be clever now!"

When Nancy opened one of the bathroom drawers, she found a blank coin.

@Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Bathroom

Seeing that the compartment was locked for him at the moment Cap instead decided to inspect the nearby knight statue to see if it had any use, and considering it was in this room he figured it did.​

Phil Connors

" Well, that answers my question on which takes what. I guess we need to use the coin on the slot machine,"
he said to Teddy. Phil watched as he poured the Jim Bean making sure to not overfill it.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Otto @The Batter @Jeremi @Rec room

Teddy went ahead and picked the coin back up to drop it into the slot machine. A display on the front turned on to show 1/4.

The alcohol Phil was pouring seemed perfectly safe.

The hidden door opened to a small storage space with a wooden mallet inside. On the bottom of the door were numbering.

5564X

[COLOR=#4169de1] Phil Connors [/COLOR]

Holding the drink in his hand, Phil went to inspect the cards on the table, moving catiously. What was with this room? It seemed very strangely set-up.

@Atomyk

The pyramid of cards looked rather normal. There was nothing out of the ordinary with the cards alone.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Girls hide things in the most inconspicuous places, like diaries in plushies," Nono said to Leon & Toffee as she continued to tend to Kyoko. "D- definitely not a girl like Morikubo though!"

The latter part seemed to be a lie.

"Anyways, do tell if you find a supposed piece of a diary."

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

There indeed seemed to be the kind of alcohol Phil was looking for. There was a large variety that Phil didn't recognize.

The hidden compartment would not open for Steve. Seemed it needed to be pried open with something other than bare hands.

"Aw, don't hurt poor ol' croccy!" Lucas said, sounding intentionally childish.

@Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

The bat bounced off the glass as if it was reinforced steel. Bullet seethed through her teeth. "What a fucking joke--"

"Nuh uh uh! Don't try and be clever now!"

When Nancy opened one of the bathroom drawers, she found a blank coin.

@Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Bathroom

Leon nodded at Nono and chose to ignore Lucas' stupid remark. He then cut the stuffed animal open.

@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

Phil Connors

Phil poked them with Saeko's sword to make sure that moving them wouldn't make them explode or something. He was being extremely catious still, aware of what was around him.

@Atomyk

Teddy went ahead and picked the coin back up to drop it into the slot machine. A display on the front turned on to show 1/4.

The alcohol Phil was pouring seemed perfectly safe.

The hidden door opened to a small storage space with a wooden mallet inside. On the bottom of the door were numbering.

5564X

"5564X,"
Cap said aloud as he got up holding the mallet. "Anyone got an idea what we'll use this for?" With a solemn look on his face Cap could only think back to T'Challa and his death. If he was here he would've probably figured out this entire house by now. But he wasn't, which meant that Cap needed to do his part to get everyone out.​

@Atomyk @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @RecreationRoom

Phil Connors

Phil carefully went to go and pick up the cards to inspect them. He didn't trust Lucas. Not at all. It just seemed the room was too safe. " I agree with Teddy, doesn't make any sense to me. There was a bottle of... I think oil with 130 on it." he said.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Kaykay @Otto @The Batter @Rec room

The pyramid of cards collapsed with no traps being set off.

"We might need more information," Teddy said in response to Steve.

Inside the stuffed croc was a small wooden hatchet.

"Just what the hell was croccy up to?!"

@thatguyinthestore @Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

Leon grabs the hatchet and looks around the room, making his way towards the stereo.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Afterlife

All this talk of doppelgangers and dancing just made tjis whole situation even more confusing thsn it already was. If this man was speaking in riddles, then Noembelu couldn't for the life of her figure them out. She'd planned on staying mum after that, until his cousin spoke to her. "...can't say I do," she replied.​
"Edmond never spoke of me?"

The young girl's words were clear as she spaced out her speaking.

"You just missed him. He and I talked a lot."
A doppelganger? Now that was something T'Challa hadn't considered, but it could make sense. He had been dead, yet now he was here. Then again this could also just be a version of an afterlife. "Wanda I've understood enjoys to dance. She told me once how during her time with her step father she danced around the camp fire..." T'Challa wasn't quite sure what significance the dancing had.

"You ask if this Annette is Josephine. In scenarios as this I prefer the clearer path to be the right path. This is a den of misdirections and half truths."​

"Perhaps the man's implication is that Wanda has been fractured by the strain of whoever is controlling her," T'Challa mused aloud. "The question remains, how many Scarlet Witches are there?"​
The little man looked at the king with a grin on his face. No malice, but a pure grin.

"Truths and misdirection, is that what you're looking for? Is Wanda's dance one of truth or of misdirection? Or maybe...'"

The man waddled away before stopping, handing Blank Panther a coin.

"It's like a coin."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.