Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Connors

Phil took a moment to pause when Cap asked. He decided to answer it quite simply, I don't think I have ever been okay. Not before, not now and probably not after either." Phil couldn't recall a time where he had ever been content. The Xanax masked the symptoms. He had depression, anxiety from depression, panic disorder. Medically speaking, he was a hot mess. Had been like then he was young. He had turned to other vices, drugs, magic mushrooms and alcohol, but none exactly made him okay. He was never okay. Phil took a deep breath. I take Xanax for depression, panic disorder and anxiety...... doesn't help the fact I am suicidal.... and narcasstic. Possibly a sociopath, never was diagnosed." he honestly admitted.

@Minerva @Jeremi @Atomyk @Josh M @Glostechk

Cap was no medical doctor and he had seen Phil do some terrible things during his stay here. But even so. "It's never as bad as it seems," He started. "If you've never been diagnosed then maybe it's about time that you did?" It came out harsher then he meant and Cap realized it. "What I'm trying to say is, there's always another way to deal with your problems." He handed out his hand. "Give me the gun and we can try and work this out, okay?"

@Minerva @Jeremi @Atomyk @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

Hearing the suicidal rambling that Phil had started, Six approached them all as she stood beside Noembelu and Amir. Her feelings towards Phil had decreased since the moment she had found out that he took advantage of the game by taking the life of someone else in order to fill the needs of his own. Another death to the child should not affect her at all, yet this twisted game had changed her feelings towards the sight of someone dying. She wanted to do something but wasn't quite sure how to do it. Six was too small to even grab the gun from Phil. If she quickly came at him, the movement of pulling the trigger would be faster than her feet.

"Yes, I had sacrificed the lives of those within my group. But I would not have done so if I found it to be fruitless. There is no moral dilemma for me. The boons provided by by your sacrifice would have proven useful if not for my sudden death. The reason for my actions is simple. I saw your lives as fuel for my vengeance. And I threw you all into the fire."

AwfsqGQ.png

She took a step forward from Noembelu and Amir, raising a small hand that pointed at Adam. She knew something was not right when Lucas killed Amir and the rest of the group who played in the Drawing room. Even though they could not see her eyes underneath her hair and yellow hood, her lips showed the expression of anger that she had towards the man in front of them - the one who clearly did not care about Phil wanting to kill himself. Six began to take multiple steps towards Adam, only to be frozen in mid-approach as her arm slowly made it's way to her stomach. Six heard a soft tune play that sent a shiver down her spine, her knees shook, making her fall onto the ground as a small gasp escaped her mouth - hands grasping her stomach underneath her yellow raincoat. A loud rumbling noise came from her insides which sounded like bones breaking to those around her.

"That feeling deep inside... You know what satisfies it, don't you? Why did you take so long to fulfill it? You could have satisfied it from the beginning but... you waited. You know what you are."

The noise grew louder as the girl began to scream from the pain, dragging her tiny body across the floor towards Adam. The child didn't really know what was happening. She tried to fight the uneasy feeling for the sake of those who she appreciated. The tune continued to play even louder against the girl's eardrum. As the scream slowly fainted away, she laid on the floor with her arms and legs against it. A moment of silence passed as Six grew quiet.

"Go on . . .

F e e d . . ."

In a swift movement, the child pounced at Adam while her mouth opened wide only to sink her teeth upon the man's neck. Her teeth could reach for his jugular vein if he did not react soon.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Yun Lee @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Adam watched carefully as Six began her slow approach to him. He didn't think much of it as even her actions caused to apparent reaction from him. He had a feeling that child had more to her than what could be seen from the outside, a hunch if you will.

He was taken by slight surprise from her leap towards him but luckily, the swiftness of Heru allowed him to react quickly enough to avoid any major damage to his neck. Adam pushed an arm forward with an open hand in an attempt to grab Six's neck mid leap. He had the intent to snap her neck like a twig if his actions proved fruitful.
Ca1212pture.PNG
His eyes began to glow a dangerous gold as lightning began to arc around his body.

"I have no qualms with killing a child. If you wish to die, then I will oblige you." He stated coldly.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk

Phil Connors

Phil was silent as he looked at the gun. It was funny that he hadn't mentioned it but he decided to mention it before he never did. " I- I killed myself before I got here. In case you are wondering how that is possible, I was in a loop. Whatever I did, it would always be February 2nd. Been like that for two years- at least I think it has been two years. Time bleeds there. You know, I once stole eighteen million dollars. The thing is I have a perfect memory, I am never going to be able to forgot this. Ever. I remember every little detail. Always have. " He handed over the gun and the other gun that wasn't his. Saeko's he kept to give back to her.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @others

Last edited:
Adam gave him an indifferent look, the words he has heard so many times before, or at least what his tone was implying. "Hmm, I take it this is your first time killing so many people in one sitting. Did you think you would hurt me by revealing what I had done? Maybe before I had regained my strength, but none of that matters now." He stated bluntly. "I swim in an ocean of blood. And I do not drown beneath its waves. If it were not for the people among our group, I would have ripped your head from your shoulders."

He shrugged, seeming to have no qualms with killing, regardless of age or gender. It was no use hiding it now, he thought. Adam decided to come clean, not at all caring about what the others were thinking. "Yes, I had sacrificed the lives of those within my group. But I would not have done so if I found it to be fruitless. There is no moral dilemma for me. The boons provided by by your sacrifice would have proven useful if not for my sudden death."
He had been in this situation before, where people had questioned his motives but he knew what he wanted, and in the end he had it. " The reason for my actions is simple. I saw your lives as fuel for my vengeance." His eyes narrowed dangerously, egging anyone to try him. "And I threw you all into the fire."

@Takumi @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9
"Perhaps you should consider giving your flawed motivations a lookover." Toffee said, staring down Black Adam without even a moment of hesitation. Before he could do anything, both Noembelu and Six had initiated attacks on Black Adam.

Knowing that they would most likely get themselves killed by doing this, plus the fact that he was annoyed by Black Adam in general, Toffee threw a punch towards Black Adam's face while he was dealing with the other two.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Yun Lee @Glostechk

Amir drew her bow, an arrow at the ready as she watched the group carefully.

She wouldn't let him harm Six or Noembelu without dealing with her, she had to protect them and keep them safe, since to her they were like family.

And she'd never forgive herself if she just let their blood be spilled after they just came out of everything alright.

@Glostechk @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Phil Connors

Phil was silent as he looked at the gun. It was funny that he hadn't mentioned it but he decided to mention it before he never did. " I- I killed myself before I got here. In case you are wondering how that is possible, I was in a loop. Whatever I did, it would always be February 2nd. Been like that for two years- at least I think it has been two years. Time bleeds there. You know, I once stole eighteen million dollars. The thing is I have a perfect memory, I am never going to be able to forgot this. Ever. I remember every little detail. Always have. " He handed over the gun and the other gun that wasn't his. Saeko's he kept to give back to her.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @others

Cap took the two guns into his possession. "I see..." Perhaps not the first response that one would get, but Cap had been through a lot of weird things during his time. "If the day repeats on itself...you might have to do something that will let you move on to the next. And from what you just told me, I'm quite sure it's not being a thief or a murderer."

@Minerva @Jeremi @Atomyk @Josh M @LuckycoolHawk9

Finally after so long, it was over. It was finally over. With this, Kiyohime was content. Content enough that she wouldn't have to use her flames to burn anything else at the moment. However, her mind drifted to a matter that she didn't really get time to figure out during the time fighting Mother and the illusions. Clearly someone had her Command Spells, someone became her Master. She wanted to confirm this, because to her, becoming her Master was the equivalent of forming a long-lasting commitment. The Berserker would get to figuring out on what was to come for all of them later on, pushing aside the need to ask those on that matter. She needed to get this one thing confirmed first.

Yet, the Heroic Spirit soon noticed Reiner approaching her. Judging from the steam behind him, he must've... transformed back to his normal form? That sort of transformation was something new for her, it wasn't something to see during her days of being a Servant after all. Aside from that, she immediately took notice of the markings on his right hand...

tumblr_ovo0sdCU9i1v3qowuo1_250.png

She couldn't deny what she saw. No doubt those were Command Spells. How Reiner got them? She wasn't sure, but given that no one around seemed to know about a Master-Servant contract worked... it was unlikely that there was another person with Command Spells either. Now she wondered... how long has it been since she was with a Master? She couldn't tell, but she could remember that if she were to have a Master, the contract wouldn't last long. She couldn't forget how several Masters thought it was sly of them to lie to her. But from she knew, Reiner didn't appear to be like those lying scum... at least that's what she got at face-value.

Then he began to speak, hinting that he had something important to say. If it was indeed important to say and he went to her first out of all people, Kiyohime felt a warm feeling inside of her. Not out of anger, but of sudden appreciation. She didn't even need to ask him to speak up like so. Maybe she could wait a bit before informing him of those Command Spells.

tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Go ahead. I'll listen. You shouldn't be so nervous, alright? ❞
Despite how he sounded weary of what he had to share, Kiyohime didn't really see a problem even if it turned out to be something serious. He was sharing something with her. Most hide their thoughts from her, and then lie to further hide the truth. She didn't see that here...

@York @everybodyelse
Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Others?

Reiner seemed to ease up a little, even offering Kiyo a small smile of gratitude before he took a deep breath... Trying his best to keep his words from catching in his throat.

xegwnbd.png

"I'm not just a soldier... I'm... A warrior..." He said quietly.

There was a brief pause, as he seemed to be trying to come to terms with this news himself before he continued... His voice taking on a sadder tone, even breaking in places.

nHI3exA.gif

"Five years ago... I was sent with three others to destroy the south gate of wall Maria... As a result... Hundreds of thousands lost their lives... As we began our attack on humanity..." He said a pained look crossing his face.

"We were just kids back then... We didn't know anything... But..." Reiner seemed to falter, as if struggling to continue talking.

aFJvp4c.png

"Even then... It haunted us... It always has... As hard as we tried to escape it all..." He went quiet, rubbing his temples.

As much as it pained him to admit all of this to someone other than a Warrior... Someone who he had barely known for much longer than a day or so, it certainly felt better to get it all off of his chest.

"Sometimes I can still hear them... All those people I-... We... Killed... Screaming..." A bitter looked seemed to cross his face just then, as he clenched his left hand, seeming to be cautious about moving his right one (on account of the strange symbol that had appeared there).

"I wanted so badly... To forget it... All of it..." He said... Seeming to have trailed off a little.

It looks like recalling all of this had certainly been eating away at him since he had transformed; perhaps he had suppressed these memories in an effort to maintain a brief amount of respite... Though it was never long before he was reminded of the cruel, painfull reality that was his true purpose, the one his Hometown had assigned him from a young age...​

Continued from here.

Epilogue Part One
"End of the Night"

Mother cared little for the taunts and the distractions. Undead leaped in front of her to block her from harm, showering her in blood. For attacks they couldn't block, Mother seemed to manipulate reality itself to put herself out of harm's way. Raising her arms, the concrete of the city street moved like rubber, forming a barrier that did more than any of the undead could.

Sigma got the upper hand on Takashi, getting around his knife and pulling hard enough on his wrist to snap it. He was forced to let go of Saeko and was thrown back by a fierce kick from Sigma.

Meanwhile, Billy had just finished off the illusionary Kate, sending her flying with a blast of magic. His powers seemed more focused in the dark place. No wonder Mother wanted them for herself. Things were so different now, Billy had no idea what he would do. He didn't understand the Demiurge powers, and it wasn't like he had Loki here this time to mentor him through it.

Nor did he have Teddy here to support him.

But... Billy knew the only way to see Teddy again was to stop Mother here and now. No matter the support he had, this was his battle in the end.

"You want me, you can have me!"

DyIVs7H.png

Billy cried out and flew into the air. His eyes glowed blue as lightning coursed around him and he made a course straight for Mother. The woman seemed to turn the air around her into a near-transparent shield. Billy slammed against it and glared at the woman with hate. He slowly inched past the barrier, rejecting Mother's power. With one last cry, Billy had broken through, and he quickly grabbed Mother by the throat.

She seemed to struggle for a moment, but eventually, her look of worry changed to a satisfied grin.

"Did you think it would be that easy?" Tentacles formed out of reality itself and twisted tightly around Billy. He was pulled back from Mother, gasping from pain. She leaned in close and said, "This is not your true power. Not at all. I'll take that power now."

A heavy shell began to form around the pair, forcing out all who might try and rescue Billy. The boy screamed as darkness poured out of Mother's mouth and surrounded him. It was suffocating and all-consuming.

As Billy drifted away, his final thoughts were of Teddy.

Cooper paused when the bullet sunk into his back. He turned around slowly and eyed Kyoko like she was a minor problem at best. He started toward her.

"My associate has finished her use of Wanda Maximoff. It is time I took what I am owed."

Makoto ran up next to Kyoko, placing his hand on hers. He looked into her eyes, ignoring Cooper's advance. "Kyoko, keep shooting. Do it until the clip runs out." His hand gripped tighter and he held the gun steady for her. "The Diver told us he had given us some of his power, but Shane didn't believe. Kyoko, you... I'm sorry for everything. I've given you know reason to trust me, but right now... you have to trust me. Stare him in the eyes and shoot, no matter how close he gets. It will work."

Together, with Kyoko pulling the trigger and Makoto holding her steady, the pair unloaded the machine gun at Cooper, who did not stop his approach until the gun ran empty.

Cooper stood frozen as if someone had pressed pause on a video player. He looked down slowly to see his bullet wounds start to glow with light. He turned his head to the Diver and nodded in understanding.

"I see what you've done. So, the boy was not lost after all."

He turned back to Kyoko and Makoto. "Fortunately for you, the ending was already written. But it's never over. We will see."

The light inside Cooper's wounds grew in intensity. He opened his mouth horrifyingly wide and he seemed to vomit light. His body expanded as if he was about to explode, but instead, the air around him shifted and he suddenly disappeared, almost as if erased from reality.

Billy Kaplan was not yet dead. He, however, was not yet alive. He was here, at a time in the present. He was here, at a time in the beyond. He was here, at a time indeterminate.

Billy sat in a chair before a tall man. He was sitting across from Billy, like a mirror image.

YoqQKoE.jpg

"The before is the after," the man spoke. "The after is the before."

Billy stared back at the man, unblinking. He was hearing the man's words as if they came from somewhere distant. He spoke oddly, but for some reason, it didn't seem odd to Billy. He could feel a strange sense of clarity.

"It's always been there. The lock on the door. The house will be secure, if you make it. It is not theirs to take if you only make use of it."

It made a lot of sense, in a way. Something greater was at work here, and it needed Billy to make it into being. Whoever or whatever was behind it, they would guide him. Billy, of course, still knew how naive he truly was.

It was time to end at the beginning.

The shell surrounding Billy and Mother began to crack. Light shot out from the cracks, bathing the battlefield in a warm light. The structure crumbled moments later, revealing Billy and Mother locked in a flurry of magic and energy.

beWjK6n.png

Mother scoffed at the boy's power. "Cute, dear. This will not be a repeat of last time. You've lost everything here in the dark place."

Billy smiled. "I have help, this time. Forces that have put a lot of effort into stopping you, here and forever."

Mother seemed unconvinced at first, but when Billy's power started to overcome her own, her eyes went wide. "I... should have known. The light is leading you."

Mother seemed to know what this meant. Billy didn't care, he just wanted to set things right. His light began to envelop the battlefield. He was going full Demiurge, where the future and the past would open itself up to the boy. He knew what he had to do; just a little cut along the fabric of reality, not a big deal, really.

The undead began to evaporate, along with the illusions still remaining. Mother screamed out in anger, but she was the next to go. "Remember to tell him... the dark place is eternal!"

fAkQzKT.png

In a flash of light, the woman disappeared into thin air. The light only got brighter, until all anyone could see was a blinding void...

Wanda Maximoff sat on the ground. Everything in her body ached as she cried, "I just wanted to protect them! Can't you see? I just wanted something good." Her knees buckled as she tried to stand up.

"Someone just kill me. Please."

Agatha slowly walked toward her former student. "Child, you need to keep fighting. You're too close to quit now."

Evie laughed as her dark wind pushed her attackers back. This all seemed to be some kind of sick game to her. Even as Cooper met his end, Evie continued her assault in glee. The Diver began to approach her.

"A girl who understand nothing," he said. "Another pawn of the dark place. It is time for this too to end."

Evie screamed at him. "Go away! I'm having fun! Mother said I could!"

"I will go away soon. Now is the point of convergence. It is time."

A flash of light burst above everyone, illuminating the barn and putting out Evie's dark winds. When the light faded, none other than Billy Kaplan was revealed, glowing a brilliant blue. With a wave of his hand, the illusions evaporated in the air, only to be replaced by those who had fought in the battle against Mother in the afterlife.

The Diver went still. He shook slightly and off popped his helmet, revealing nothing but light existed within the suit. Out of the neck rose a golden orb that floated before Billy. He grasped it with his hands.

P0e59Cd.png

"With your light, I shall give birth to the future and the past. You will become the seal that has guarded the dark place for all eternity and will continue to do so for all eternity. I am the Demiurge, and one day, I shall reach into the past to sow the seed that would become this moment. The Diver was made to be our protector of the light for all of time."

Evie gasped and looked up. She stared up at the ceiling, open-mouthed, looking possessed. "Mother?" she said quietly. "Mother? No... they can't take you away, not now. This is our family!" She paused for a moment, eventually nodding. "Yes, Mother. Before they lock you away, I'll go to you." Evie rose into the air and faded from view.

The golden orb that Billy held then rose above him and exploded into a golden light. The boy, his powers now waning, turned around to see something only he could currently see. There was a dark void, where Honda and Ruby stood. He reached out to them, looking sad. "I'm so sorry. I don't understand all this... but there's a balance. I can't bring you to this side."

As the void began to close, Billy shook his head. "But it's okay! People will come for you! There will be a day! Look for her... the rabbit!"

As the void closed, Billy floated to the ground. The light around him abated and he just about collapsed to the ground.

"Billy!"

Tears fell down Teddy's face as he made a run for his boyfriend. Billy barely had the energy to stand, so Teddy scooped him into his arms and supported him into a kiss.

FsY1OoT.png

Makoto pulled Kyoko into a hug. "You had every right to hit me, Kyoko. But... that wasn't me. I'm me now, and... I'm just so glad you're okay."

The battle was over. The barn was safe and friends were finally reunited.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Klein Ullyr Green [OC]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]​

The Batter was confused for a moment, but was immediately pushed back by the dark winds of Evie's. The Batter then force himself forward. He was not going to let a little air get in his way. He then realized that Evie was retreating. He clutched his bat. "No.....I won't let you escape. You Will Pay!" The Batter then quickly begins to rush towards Evie with a strange aura around him...if someone were to look at him and focus... they would see the strange aura was actually forming a strange creature by his side.

IMG_0446.JPG

The Batter then suddenly jumps into the air and hold his bat over his head. He then begins swinging his bat down, aiming to crush Evie with his bat. A smile grew on his face. "You shall be purified!" But before his bat was about to make contact, Evie fades away. The Batter's bat slams into the ground, causing a small crater to be made. 'Damnit...she got away' The Batter then lifts his bat out of the crater he made from it. The Batter then sighs. 'At least it's over....' The Batter then looks to see what else happened. He stops for a moment..... He saw them. Reiner and Kiyohime....both standing and talking to each other. 'How.....I thought.....how are they alive?' The Batter was now even more confused. Was it a trick? He didn't think so. The Batter then begins to walks toward them quietly.... He had his cap tilted overs his eyes as he walked. After a few moments, he stops right in front of them .. He stands there quietly, not wanting to interrupted their conversation. After time, he finally spoke to them.

IMG_0410.PNG

"Are you two....alright?" The Batter didn't really know what to say....after all, they died right in front of him...

@York @Gummi Bunnies

KI5BYuH.png

"All's well that ends well... uh... for the most part, anyways," Nono comments. Everyone was back together, for the most part, anyways. A fair bit of discord was evidence of the aftermath of the event. Quarrels, feuds and fights alike.

She could've been in one of these fights. Fortunately, she wasn't. It was a miracle that she survived mostly unscathed with full health, and an even greater miracle that she had not crossed anyone during this event, considering how many were fighting for themselves. Even Phil was, to some extent.

She had almost said something to Kyoko before being interrupted by a collapsing ceiling.

Almost.

She didn't, but if she did, it might've strained her relationship with Kyoko. That was one thing.

Noticing that others were busy, she decided to leave them be, knowing very well that if she had interacted with Noembelu right now, she would be caught in some crazy crossfire.

"Hey," Nono approached Kiyohime, Reiner and the Batter. Noticing the new emblem on Reiner, she commented, "that's new... probably."

@York @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter

Reiner Braun
@Gummi Bunnies @Others?

Reiner seemed to ease up a little, even offering Kiyo a small smile of gratitude before he took a deep breath... Trying his best to keep his words from catching in his throat.

xegwnbd.png

"I'm not just a soldier... I'm... A warrior..." He said quietly.

There was a brief pause, as he seemed to be trying to come to terms with this news himself before he continued... His voice taking on a sadder tone, even breaking in places.

nHI3exA.gif

"Five years ago... I was sent with three others to destroy the south gate of wall Maria... As a result... Hundreds of thousands lost their lives... As we began our attack on humanity..." He said a pained look crossing his face.

"We were just kids back then... We didn't know anything... But..." Reiner seemed to falter, as if struggling to continue talking.

aFJvp4c.png

"Even then... It haunted us... It always has... As hard as we tried to escape it all..." He went quiet, rubbing his temples.

As much as it pained him to admit all of this to someone other than a Warrior... Someone who he had barely known for much longer than a day or so, it certainly felt better to get it all off of his chest.

"Sometimes I can still hear them... All those people I-... We... Killed... Screaming..." A bitter looked seemed to cross his face just then, as he clenched his left hand, seeming to be cautious about moving his right one (on account of the strange symbol that had appeared there).

"I wanted so badly... To forget it... All of it..." He said... Seeming to have trailed off a little.

It looks like recalling all of this had certainly been eating away at him since he had transformed; perhaps he had suppressed these memories in an effort to maintain a brief amount of respite... Though it was never long before he was reminded of the cruel, painfull reality that was his true purpose, the one his Hometown had assigned him from a young age...​

The Batter was confused for a moment, but was immediately pushed back by the dark winds of Evie's. The Batter then force himself forward. He was not going to let a little air get in his way. He then realized that Evie was retreating. He clutched his bat. "No.....I won't let you escape. You Will Pay!" The Batter then quickly begins to rush towards Evie with a strange aura around him...if someone were to look at him and focus... they would see the strange aura was actually forming a strange creature by his side.

View attachment 144734

The Batter then suddenly jumps into the air and hold his bat over his head. He then begins swinging his bat down, aiming to crush Evie with his bat. A smile grew on his face. "You shall be purified!" But before his bat was about to make contact, Evie fades away. The Batter's bat slams into the ground, causing a small crater to be made. 'Damnit...she got away' The Batter then lifts his bat out of the crater he made from it. The Batter then sighs. 'At least it's over....' The Batter then looks to see what else happened. He stops for a moment..... He saw them. Reiner and Kiyohime....both standing and talking to each other. 'How.....I thought.....how are they alive?' The Batter was now even more confused. Was it a trick? He didn't think so. The Batter then begins to walks toward them quietly.... He had his cap tilted overs his eyes as he walked. After a few moments, he stops right in front of them .. He stands there quietly, not wanting to interrupted their conversation. After time, he finally spoke to them.

View attachment 144735

"Are you two....alright?" The Batter didn't really know what to say....after all, they died right in front of him...

@York @Gummi Bunnies

KI5BYuH.png

"All's well that ends well... uh... for the most part, anyways," Nono comments. Everyone was back together, for the most part, anyways. A fair bit of discord was evidence of the aftermath of the event. Quarrels, feuds and fights alike.

She could've been in one of these fights. Fortunately, she wasn't. It was a miracle that she survived mostly unscathed with full health, and an even greater miracle that she had not crossed anyone during this event, considering how many were fighting for themselves. Even Phil was, to some extent.

She had almost said something to Kyoko before being interrupted by a collapsing ceiling.

Almost.

She didn't, but if she did, it might've strained her relationship with Kyoko. That was one thing.

Noticing that others were busy, she decided to leave them be, knowing very well that if she had interacted with Noembelu right now, she would be caught in some crazy crossfire.

"Hey," Nono approached Kiyohime, Reiner and the Batter. Noticing the new emblem on Reiner, she commented, "that's new... probably."

@York @Gummi Bunnies @The Batter
Her full attention to his story, Kiyohime understood his apparent distress at the matter. She didn't feel guilt as she burnt alive people who lied to her, but she could see that his past actions involved the deaths of those that possibly never lied in their lives. And yet, none of this made her needing to hold something against him. There was no need to.

tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ It's okay. That was all in the past, right? You didn't show any of that during our time here... and you came to me first to share. I won't look at you differently because of this past you have, because all I care about... is that what you say is true. ❞

Unlike beforehand, Kiyo sounded like she had a bit of a tilted moral compass, but she always preferred to hear the truth above anything else. Going under the thoughts that Reiner's story is indeed true, she could assist with leading him away from that terrible past. She wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

By then, others approached them. She recognized them. The Batter and Nono. She supposed that they had stuff to say and ask too, and given that Reiner went over what was on his mind, she saw no reason to respond to what they spoke about as well.

❝ Ah, we're both okay. I wasn't aware that we would be seeing each other again after... well, what happened earlier. I thought I would be sent back to the Throne of Heroes as a spirit, but... ❞

Trailing off on that thought, the Berserker reminded herself about the Command Spells that Reiner had. Maybe this was a good time to do a rundown on that. Not giving a warning to him, Kiyohime took a hold of his right hand to get a better look at the Command Spells.

tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ ... Reiner helped me retain my physical form. I'm not sure how, but he has those Command Spells to make that contract with me. So by that information, he is now my Master~ ❞

For a moment, her grip on his hand got a little tighter... turning to face him solely to ask one particular question. She didn't mind that she was going to ask this while there happened to be a few others with them now.

tumblr_oii5wt1RiA1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ You did mean to become my Master, right? You brought it up when we met at that supposed dinner, so I can only assume... and I want to be sure. ❞

After all of this time being here, some could start wondering if this was Kiyo's natural behavior.

@York @Crow @The Batter

Phil Connors

Phil sighed. " I tried every food, drink, cheat and choice at least a thousand times. I honestly don't know what it wants from me. It would be easier if I knew, but I don't. I know I have started approximately 700 fights.... I think it was 700. It just keeps going and going. It doesn't matter. I just wake up there and it's always February 2nd... and there's nothing I can do about it. It's just one dark freezing endless void," . Phil had given up hope of changing this long before he had arrived here.

@Jeremi

Adam watched carefully as Six began her slow approach to him. He didn't think much of it as even her actions caused to apparent reaction from him. He had a feeling that child had more to her than what could be seen from the outside, a hunch if you will.

He was taken by slight surprise from her leap towards him but luckily, the swiftness of Heru allowed him to react quickly enough to avoid any major damage to his neck. Adam pushed an arm forward with an open hand in an attempt to grab Six's neck mid leap. He had the intent to snap her neck like a twig if his actions proved fruitful.
His eyes began to glow a dangerous gold as lightning began to arc around his body.

"I have no qualms with killing a child. If you wish to die, then I will oblige you." He stated coldly.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Glostechk
@Takumi @Glostechk @LuckycoolHawk9 @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi

Things happened so fast that there was no time to respond. Six attacked Adam, and Adam attacked Six. Without even thinking, Noembelu drew her hatchet and went for Adam's throat. She had to protect Six, no matter what.​
"Perhaps you should consider giving your flawed motivations a lookover." Toffee said, staring down Black Adam without even a moment of hesitation. Before he could do anything, both Noembelu and Six had initiated attacks on Black Adam.

Knowing that they would most likely get themselves killed by doing this, plus the fact that he was annoyed by Black Adam in general, Toffee threw a punch towards Black Adam's face while he was dealing with the other two.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Yun Lee @Glostechk
Amir drew her bow, an arrow at the ready as she watched the group carefully.

She wouldn't let him harm Six or Noembelu without dealing with her, she had to protect them and keep them safe, since to her they were like family.

And she'd never forgive herself if she just let their blood be spilled after they just came out of everything alright.

@Glostechk @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

As Adam avoided her, the child grabbed his incoming wrist, pulling his arm towards her body as her mouth would open wide to take another bite upon his dermis. Incoherent noises came from the girl as her attempt to rip some flesh from Adam continued. Six was not at the right state of mind, ignoring the others' attempt at protecting her from any harm. At this moment, all that she could hear was a faint voice whispering in her ears.

"F e e d . . ."

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Phil Connors

Phil sighed. " I tried every food, drink, cheat and choice at least a thousand times. I honestly don't know what it wants from me. It would be easier if I knew, but I don't. I know I have started approximately 700 fights.... I think it was 700. It just keeps going and going. It doesn't matter. I just wake up there and it's always February 2nd... and there's nothing I can do about it. It's just one dark freezing endless void," . Phil had given up hope of changing this long before he had arrived here.

@Jeremi

"Maybe you just don't...act like an ass,"
Came Cap's quick and blunt response. "You have all of that loathing inside of you, to yourself and your peers. It's time for you to try and get a fresh perspective on things. Maybe by getting your life together you'll find that perspective."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

Phil paused and looked at him. That was either to say for the other man.... but it wasn't easy for Phil to do. He had been one for so long- ever since he was about 21 or was 22. A good twenty years of being one. Phil knew that Cap wasn't wrong, but he also knew he couldn't do it there. " I don't think I can do that there. There's too many reminders of.....hopelessness.... and I know the doctors there can't help me. Small town, USA." Though he didn't say this very loudly, it was still audible. " Back to how I was before college, back in Ohio. Back to the swim team days. A way back to then."

@Jeremi

Phil Connors

Phil paused and looked at him. That was either to say for the other man.... but it wasn't easy for Phil to do. He had been one for so long- ever since he was about 21 or was 22. A good twenty years of being one. Phil knew that Cap wasn't wrong, but he also knew he couldn't do it there. " I don't think I can do that there. There's too many reminders of.....hopelessness.... and I know the doctors there can't help me. Small town, USA." Though he didn't say this very loudly, it was still audible. " Back to how I was before college, back in Ohio. Back to the swim team days. A way back to then."

@Jeremi

"One way or another, you have to figure it out. For everyone's sake." He placed hand on Phil's shoulder. "I believe you can be better, even if you don't believe it yourself. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

Phil couldn't argue against what Captain America was saying and he watched him place his hand on his shoulder. " You do? Even after everything I have done? After all the terrible horrible things. God, I killed people." . It didn't matter that he was here now. God, maybe they were right about him being a coward.

@Jeremi

Phil Connors

Phil couldn't argue against what Captain America was saying and he watched him place his hand on his shoulder. " You do? Even after everything I have done? After all the terrible horrible things. God, I killed people." . It didn't matter that he was here now. God, maybe they were right about him being a coward.

@Jeremi

Cap smiled. "One thing I've learned in the superheroing business is that there's always a path to redemption. You can never wipe the slate clean but you can strive to be better. But it can only happen if you want it to happen. Now one else can tell you to change. It falls on your lap to see it through."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil Connors

Phil looked back at him and looked down at the flowers in his hand. He pocketed them for now. He was silent for a moment. He did want to change, but he wasn't sure if he could. At this point, he felt completely dead inside- well- that was a lie. It was more like 85% dead inside. " I guess I can try it for once." he admitted. He wasn't sure it would work though.

@Jeremi

Phil Connors

Phil looked back at him and looked down at the flowers in his hand. He pocketed them for now. He was silent for a moment. He did want to change, but he wasn't sure if he could. At this point, he felt completely dead inside- well- that was a lie. It was more like 85% dead inside. " I guess I can try it for once." he admitted. He wasn't sure it would work though.

@Jeremi

It seemed like Cap had gotten through to him at least a little bit. "You'll never know unless you don't try, Phil. Take good care of yourself and the rest should follow."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.