Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Futanari
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Dark Comedy, Yaoi, Furry, Gothic, Robotics, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Crime, Faction, Romance, Yaoi/Yuri etc. Fandom - OC x OC, Canon Character x Canon Character, Canon Character x Crossover Canon Character
OOC---------------IC THREAD

In the great metropolis of New York, a place where mammals and reptiles grow up together; a group of friends has decided to become Roommates at Sky Runi’s family home. They have to not only deal with their jobs and school, but also the city’s many inhabitants. Their friendship will have to stand against prejudice, politics, habits and just being unable to get a cup of coffee in time. This group is made up of 5 very different individuals, all with their own habits and personalities. Staying friends might be… difficult.

Current Players

GM: @adabotcon

Player: @Rauzi

Player: @Summer Nights

Player: Open

Player: @Rin Mico

WE HAVE NO SPOTS OPEN CURRENTLY

House

This house was built on the outskirts of the city. It is an older mansion that is now being used by a group of friends. It contains all the modern day amenities, including running water, electricity, TV, modern kitchen etc.

The house contains five wings that are assigned to each Friend. (You can design your own wing). Wings include a bathroom, a small sitting room, and a bedroom.

The kitchen and main living room are in the middle of the house with the wings on the floor about and around it. The main living room can be seen from the second floor as it’s ceiling is high and reaches above that next floor. Each wing has a door that leads to the main living room. The kitchen is off to the side and is what leads to the back yard.

The house is gated and has a large driveway, but no garage. The backyard is a bit run down, anyone venturing there should be careful.

Character Sheet

Please read the Rules before making a character.

Name:

Nickname:

Type of Character: (Friend or Secondary Character)

Sexuality: (And whether they are out with others please if appropriate. This can be unknown)

Appearance: (Either post a photo or a detailed description)

Personality Summary:

Brief History:

Job:

Relationships: (This can be updated after talking with other players/during the RP)

Other: (Anything that the other friends should know at this point in the RP. Please keep this section updated throughout the RP)

PM me anything that you feel I should know for plot, or if you are worried about it.

List of Characters

Friend Characters

Friend #1

Sean Morgan Tolmach @Rauzi

Friend #2

Open

Friend #3

Skylar Runi @adabotcon

Friend #4

Chase Cole @Summer Nights

Friend #5

Jordan Luttrell @Rin Mico

Side Characters

Sinopa @Summer Nights

Hakana Antar @Rin Mico

Bernard Jeeves @Rauzi

Maya Thoven @Rauzi

Come and Go Characters

This is to remember names of such characters or if they are an integral part of a Friend’s backstory.

Ex-Friends

Maurice Bauer @Crescent

Rules

[dash=blue]

OOC Rules

1. Please obey the Iwaku Rules.
  2. If you are having a problem with another player try to talk it out with them calmly and patiently if it persists you are welcome to inform the GM @adabotcon. Hopefully I will already know about it.
  3. If you are getting angry during an argument in OOC step away from the computer for a bit before coming back and replying.
  4. Be patient with other players and polite OOC
  5. No bigoted, racist, homophobic etc. remarks in OOC (IC creates drama and can be good)
  6. Please reply at least once a week, if not more. If you don’t I will contact you through PM, if you don’t reply to that within two weeks your character will be killed off or move away. (If you let me know you will be gone than ignore this)

[/dash]

[dash=green]

IC Rules

1. Please include everyone into the RP, this is a small group so it shouldn’t be too hard.
  2. No metaknowledge or god modding. This means that your character will not be all knowing or all powerful please. If I see it I’ll call you out on it and you’ll be required to change the post. If I do it you are of course welcome to call me out on it as well ;)
  3. Follow the story; try not to make too many non-sequiturs. For example if the group of players you are with are having a serious conversation about a bigoted neighbor/family member don’t suddenly start talking about your new bike. Or if a group is headed to the movies don’t suddenly force them all to go to a construction site.
  4. Don’t post anything OOC in the IC thread. I don’t want to see any (OOC: OMG I can’t believe I just wrote that) at the bottom, top, or middle of your post. You are welcome to post whatever in the OOC.

[/dash]

[dash=pink]

Relationship Rules

1. Any kind of relationship should be explored in this RP. This means Best Friends/Frenemies/Rivals/Bitter Enemies/Romance partners etc. Develop the relationship and the personalities.
  2. Just because you flirt with someone, it doesn’t mean they have to flirt back. In fact that can cause tension and is great for the RP.
  3. Flirting does not equal instance romance. Maybe one character just likes to flirt, maybe they need to get to know each other.
  4. Your character will not be liked by everyone else’s characters. Not everyone will get along IC.
  5. Anything beyond kissing should be moved to PM and should only be between Adults members or teen members. (This is an Iwaku rule DO NOT BREAK IT! I will be obligated to report you and kick you out of the group)
  6. Having a honeymoon phase after the start of a romance is normal and understandable. But if two characters are spending too much time together I’ll start throwing things at you that’ll cause problems for the relationship. In real life people spend time with friends and family as well as romantic partners. Spending time apart can be a good thing for the plot and the relationship.
  7. Romance partners do NOT have to be part of the Friends, they can be side characters or come and go characters.
  8. Feel free to hash out any story ideas in the OOC thread, or PM me if you want it to be a secret.

[/dash]

[dash=red]

Character Rules

• 1 Friend character per player.
  • 2 Side characters per player (these are characters that have CS, but are not a part of the main group. They should be related to your Friend character)
  • Unlimited come and go characters. These are characters that might be anything from servers to a one night stand. They should not have very much focus on them, but are needed to move the plot along.
  • Do not play ANYONE’s character without explicit permission this includes named come and go characters.
  • Feel free to make your character any personality. But if they are a jerk to too many people they might get into confrontations and be asked to leave the group of friends (this should be hashed out as plot) This’d make it so you could create a new Friend.
  • Characters are full Furry. This means they are covered in fur, and are not simply humans with ears and a tail. Basically Anthropomorphic Animals.

[/dash]

Last edited:
Reactions: :Cosmic:
She legit looked like a bat without wings to me... Then like a mouse, then I was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?!"
Taking an animal and making it into a human DOES NOT make it easier to tell what they are XD

Anyways, welcome on board! (Assuming that you're in already :P)

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Is this still open? I'm interested in joining

@Rin Mico
It is! Sorry for the late reply I had finals yesterday. But We should be moving on to about the middle of the morning soon if you want to make a character.

Oh no that's fine, I completely understand. Finals BLOW! I don't have mine for another couple of weeks and let me tell you I'm not looking forward to it! :3 I was already thinking up my character so I should have the sheet done shortly.

Reactions: adabotcon
Name: Jordan Luttrell

Nickname: Jo, JoJo
Dani (Hakana only)

Type of Character: Friend

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
tumblr_lu9bk1dQOc1qajnfno1_500.jpg

Personality Summary:
Jordan is a typical tomboy, full of energy and she does almost anything she can to let it out. She loves to be anywhere that she can have fun and is know for being a bit of a party animal. Jordan is prone to be reckless but always wears her heart of her sleeve so it's not hard to tell when she's upset or angry. It is very easy for her to get bored, so she is typically seen with things in her hands (sports gear, toys etc). Jordan is good natured and doesn't let anything bring her down. She can be a bit in-your-face, and has trouble understanding personal boundaries.

When she's at work she takes on a more responsible personality. Jordan takes her job very seriously and never goofs off at work; if she did it could be fatal. She's still fun and likes to joke around, but is more attentive and patient.

Brief History: Jordan was born in a typical family of River Otters. She grew up in New York and went to public school. Due to her nature, and her unisex name, Jordan was typically mistaken for a boy during most of her school life. In highschool she was part of the swimming team, a passion of Jordan's that she was glad to be able to fulfill, but while on the team she was constaly made fun of for being flat chested by the other girls. At first it didn't bother her much, but then she started being interested in boys the whole matter changed. Now she wanted to be treated nicely and taken out on dates and be seen as attractive, but no matter how hard she tried nothing really worked. Many of the guys she liked were looking for a more "full bodied" girl or thought of her too much as "one of the guys" to even consider going out with her.

The only one that ever treated her like a girl was Hakana, a transfer student who was only on the swim team in order for the Coach to let her be a diver in that high school's exclusive diving team. On their first encounter, Hakana even called her cute(it wasn't until later on in their friendship that she realized that Kana was actually hitting on her). They had become friends since then, the out-of town showoff and the no-boobs captain stealing the show at almost every meet. Not long after that, she met her Friends of Rini Mansion and moved in. Now she goes to college full time with Hakana, balancing that and her life guard job.

Job: Lifeguard at the Watering Hole Swimming Pool (and indoor pool)

Relationships:
Friends- To be updated
Hakana-has been friends since high school

Other: -Constantly complains that they should get a pool
-Isn't allowed to take baths after falling asleep while bathing when she was drunk.
-Tend to smell like chlorine and is always bringing popsicles home (she gets them for free at work)
-Jordan also has a habit of showing off skin and is seen in a bikini/swimsuit almost daily. This tends to show off the scar running down her abdomen which she got from a jagged rock she fell by after jumping off a cliff ocean.

hr-stephan-hilbelink2.png

Name: Hakana Antar
(Ha-ka-na An-tar)

Nickname: Kana
Stage name-Gloria

Type of Character: Secondary Character

Sexuality: Openly Lesbian, but pretends to be into men while she's working

Appearance:
8c6f75a9f01c2c70861fad79c21c6b83.jpg

Personality Summary:
Hanaka comes off as a bit of an ice queen for those who don't know her, but can also melt the hearts of anyone with just her smile. She's a lot more cool headed than her otter friend, known to get the other out of a lot of trouble by just stopping to thinking things through. She doesn't let anyone mess with her and has a thick skin. She doesn't take crap from other people especially when they try to pick on her because of her sexuality. She has no real main squeeze and is instead often seen with many flings.

When she's drunk, however, she becomes very flirty and will try to show off her moves if Jordan doesn't stop her. She tries not to come off as a bitch to the other Friends whenever she's over, and tries to be more open around them (which isn't always a good thing).

Brief History:
Hakana was born to a Emperor Penguin couple and was an only child for many years until her parents finally gave her a little brother. They are originally from Alaska, but moved to New York due to a job opportuniy for her Father. Hakana was the Captain of the Diving Team back at her old school and, when she transfered to Jordan's, made it a goal to have the same status there at her new one. She wasn't expectig to be forced into being a part of the swimming team but made the most of it, even so mucho so that she hit on the cute otter captain. When Hakana figured out that Jordan wasn't into girls, she just shrugged it off and the pair became best friends.

She met Jordan's new Friends and even helped her move into the Rini Mansion which she visits in her spare time. On a dare, Kana applied to the Snow Globe and actually got the job. She went to dance a couple times before really liking it and using it as a means to pay for college. She also goes to university full time with Jordan while dancing most of her nights away.

Job: Exotic Dancer at the Snow Globe a gentleman's club with exclusivly arctic talent.

Relationships: Friends- To be updated
Jordan-have been best friends since high school

Other: -Everyone knows when she's over because the AC is always turned on full blast.
-Kana also shows a lot of skin, mostly to keep cool but also out of habit due to her job.​

Last edited:
OH MY GOD A JO!
Jo jo circus~
//has a character named jo .-.

Anyways, those gals look nice~ <3
I can't wait for them to be accepted :D

@Summer Nights Thanks! It's kinda a common name huh? But such a great nickname ^~^ feel free to call her jojo or jo or anything else you can think of

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
@adabotcon Just let me know when I can post so I don't just randomly pop in :3

Oh you can post whenever you want! Matylda, -'ToxicGhostie'- 's character could use some interaction at her job. Sky and Chase are at the Mansion, and Sean is asleep at a bar.

Ok I think I'm gonna go with this: The reason while she left was to attend a lifeguard training that was out of town and she's just gotten back. Should I put anything about Mau leaving? Or just let that fade out?

Well actually I'll just leave that to you and focus on the 'her just coming back part' :3

Reactions: adabotcon
Name: Bernard Jeeves

Nickname: Bernie

Type of Character: Secondary character

Sexuality: Unknown

Appearance: Bernard is polar bear. At work he wears black dress pants and a black/white checker patterned vest. When not at work he can be seen wearing dark jeans, a button down shirt and a trench coat.

Personality Summary: Bernard is very professional gentleman. He aims to please and make customers enjoy their stay at his bar. He has a lot of knowledge about drinks and aims to always make the drink best suited to the customers needs.

Brief History: Bernie comes from a Irish family of bartenders. Bernie moved to USA after finishing his education and becoming bartender. He is one of those "crazy" people who took the chance in lottery by putting up his own bar. Now having owned Bar Odin for the last 24 years, he can easily say that he has been lucky and been doing things right.

Job: Bartender/Bar owner

Relationships: Sean: Sean is a regular at Bernard's bar and is good friends with him. Bernie also tends to help Sean with problems about bartending when Sean comes with such things.

Sky: Bernie has met Sky once or twice as Sean has taken Sky to Odin for a visit.

Other:

Name: Maya Thoven
Nickname: Pup

Type of Character: Secondary character

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Maya is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, standing only 5'1 this pup gets often teased for being short. Maya usually wears a bit fantasy/history-like clothing for who knows what reason.
Maya's fur coloring:
CarterBIS.Tiki.13.6.09.jpg

Example of Maya's usual clothing choices:
ge-female-fighter.jpg

Personality Summary: Maya is cheery girl with a huge heart. She has a bit trouble at parties though as she usually tend to go overboard if no one is there to stop her early enough. Getting along with everyone is also a good way to describe her even though there is a short list of exceptions. Around Sean she usually acts a bit weird because of her crush on Sean which is very obvious to anyone else even though Sean doesn't seem to get it nor understand it.

Brief History: Maya was born and raised most of her life in Finland. Her parents are both English but they moved to Finland about five years before Maya was born. Maya's parents chose to move to New York when she was about 17 years old and she never managed to finish her education for that reason. Maya began to work at Ten Coals BBQ as a waitress a bit after Sean began working there and that's how he met Sean. She hanged out with Sean quite a bit and developed very strong feelings towards him. When Sean moved to O'bass they ended up not hanging out so much anymore and Maya visited the pit called depression for that reason, she lost her job at Ten Coals for the same reason. After recovering from depression she got a job from O'bass as a waitress and ever since then, she has been working same shifts as Sean and usually shows up to the mansion when Sean has a day off.

Job: Waitress

Relationships:
Sean: Has been friends with Sean for years, she has a huge crush towards him.
Other friends: She has met them a couple times as she has visited the mansion. She seems to have some trouble getting along with Matylda and Jordan, probably fearing that they would take Sean away from her.

Other: When alone or when deep in thought, she tends to think out loud and sometimes speaks Finnish when doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.