Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, forgot to post that I wasn't sure when I would be back .-.
I'll try to post either tonight or in the morning. :D

Reactions: adabotcon
I will be moving us ahead a few hours in a few days, so everyone get their morning posts out before then! I might move it ahead sooner if everyone wants to. Just a reminder this Arc is mostly to introduce the characters, get a feel for their relationships together, and come up with some side characters. Though I will be introducing some concepts of the world as well (the prejudice against halfbreeds being one).

The next Arc will be created by whoever gets an idea to me first. PM me, or post here if you have any ideas.

I wasn't getting alerts again!
I'm gonna try to post RIGHT NOW! Since my day has been filled with playing the sims 3, and making two guys pump out babies together until they get one flipping girl! (Four boys, one girl............) His butt must be sore o.o

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Hey guys! Just wanted to make a quick post to keep track of this thread.

I'm the new Friend and my characters are:
Friend: Jordan the River Otter (F)
Secondary: Hakana the Emperor Penguin (F)
(you can check out their CSs in the Signups)

I'll be making a post shortly, to interact with 'ToxicGhostie' 's character. Look forward to RPing with everyone ^~^

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Just waiting on @Summer Nights ;) who has until tomorrow to reply and then I will move Sky on.

I'll have a post up either by today or tomorrow

Oh shit, I didn't get the alert AGAIN!

I'll post right now o.o

Alerts have been weird for me too don't worry about it.

Yes sorry! have a post up in a bit!

God dang, these alerts >.<

Yes, i'll be posting up tonight or tomorrow morning

Okay if everyone could make there way to at least the middle of the day soon, I'd be grateful.

@adabotcon Yeah, i'm waiting for your reply, but i'm fine if you timeskip to the noon after taking care of Sean, as he will wake up somewhere around there for the next time :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
YES totally here! I know I haven't been keeping up and I'm so so sorry. Things irl have been hectic sorry for not notifying you but i should have a post up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.