Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan groaned, not wanting to wake up completely, but still very hungry. At Sean's answer, she walked past them to where he said. The otter reached up and tried to grasp at the ends of the top shelf, but since her eyes were still closed she was just grabbing air. Jordan finally opened her eyes properly and groaned. She was actualty going to have to use some effort.

After rubbing her eyes for a few seconds, Jordan grabbed the top of the counter that lay roght below the cabinet and hoisted herself up, kneeling on top so that she didn't go past the actual cabinets. She opened the cabinet and began to search around, shifting the other bowls and plates from one side to another. "I'm not seeing it," she complained grumpily. She turned and look at the guys. "I wanna eat soup! Where's my bowl?" The poor otter was too tired to notice that it sat right in front of her in the back of the cabinet, untouched from all her rummaging.

@Rin Mico @adabotcon

Sean was facepalming behind Jordan as the otter didn't seem to see the bowl no matter what. "I think you should pay a visit to optician some day... It's right in front of you at the back" he comments as he watches Jordan's pathetic try to find her bowl. I'm really starting to think if she should get her sight checked... this is just ridiculous he thought and walks next to Jordan and picks up a bowl past her from the cabinet as she kept on rummaging through it. He pours some soup into the bowl and picks up a spoon. He just started eating while watching the show, this was more exciting than tv, even though Sky might have different opinion about it.

Sky looked up at Sean, his nose twitching as he forced himself away from the soup. “It’s an inheritance,” he said cheerfully. “So the land and everything is fully paid off, but not the you know, bills and taxes and stuff.” He moved over to where the bowls were and where Jordan was looking for her clam. He picked it up and placed it face down on the otters head.

“There you go,” he hummed and poured himself his own bowl. He leaned against the counter and called out, “We’ll need to get some more roommates. The bills are pilling up.”

After a while, Matylda decided to use the ear cleaner. She found a bottle of pain meds and swallowed a few. Shortly after, the canine began to feel better. She folded up the newly written lyrics and shoved them in her pockets. Mattie folded up the legs of her keyboard and carried it downstairs. "I'm gonna go perform downtown. Or do I need to be here when that guy comes?" The maned wolf turned to Sky, her uninjured ear twitching.

@adabotcon

@Rauzi @adabotcon

Jordan frowned at Sean. He wasn't being helpful and Jordan was still very hungry. Just when the otter was about to just cry out in despair, Sky found her clam bowl and deposited it onto of her head. Jordan glared at Sky, and was on the verge of cussing him out when she realized that the bowl he had put on top of her head was her beloved clam bowl. The look she gave the ocelot was full of happy tears. "My hero!"she exclaimed, giving him a quick hug before going to pour herself a hefty bowl of soup. She grabbed a spooon, it was more of a ladle really, and began to eat happily, sticking her tongue out a Sean before taking a seat next to him."This is great!" she complimented happily.

Now more or less fully awake, Jordan finally noticed Matylda in the doorway. "Hey Mattie! You're not staying for dinner?"

Matylda shrugged, shifting her weight in hopes to find a more comfortable way to hold her keyboard. "If I get too hungry, I can always get something downtown. I was thinking of going out later on, actually, after I'm done performing. If anyone wants to join me, feel free. I should be back in, uh, maybe an hour or two?" The canine nodded to them, saluting to her roommates casually. "Peace out, ladies." Mattie turned on her heel, tail swishing and her over-sized ears perked up as she hummed. She slid out the door, making her way downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.