House! (IC the Real one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's already morning again?" Alan yawned as he went out of his bed, "did C read my letter yet?" Alan was curious whether Coline saw his letter or not, it was a letter that contains Alan's wish to be a gamer just like her. Alan went out to scan the whole building to see everyone condition, not because he worried about them but to know if they were having fun with each other. Alan was totally lonely, ever since he put his foot to this grand paradise, he doesn't talked to anyone beside C's butler. Alan even had a mindset to be out of this place but he insist "Maybe I shouldn't be normal so that people would notice me a lot more."

As Alan went to the pool he met a guy with brown shaggy hair, if Alan recall it's Ian McBride, the nerd. "(it's better to have then to have none) Hey Ian! mind if I join you?!" Alex shouted in the range where Ian could hear Alan

Ian enjoyed being in the pool at times like this. The water was crystal clear and felt so nice and cool as his feet dangled over, but the sky was clear and so there was the heat from the sun. It was an interesting balance of things. As he sipped his 7 & 7 Ian studied the water for just a moment and thought about how something so wonderfully refreshing could also be the cause of his extended vacation for the next two weeks. He thought about calling his supervisor Cynthia to see if she heard how things were going at the time, but then again Ian was enjoying his time off. He was also starting to get the genesis of a story. Ian had fancied himself as an amateur writer and written a series of short stories for his own pleasure. He showed them to his sister Katelyn who really liked them and thought he should develop his character a bit more and he could have a really good character to base a series of novels off of. It was difficult because a lot of times Ian wasn't the most well liked person because of what he called his "intellectual and creative pursuits." Others called them his "nerd activities" but Ian didn't care. He was now living in a house where he had plenty of templates to base characters off of.

Just as his mind began to drift towards coming up with a concrete opening he heard one of his housemates Alan call to him. Ian replied motioning to the water, "There's plenty of room and the water feels great. Come on in."

Reactions: GreenSea
Click, nothing. Click, nothing. Jildou was still zapping between channels, with her knees close and shirt pulled over it she continued eating her lunch. MTV, nothing. Natgeo? Nah, nothing. She took a last bite from the sandwich and took some fingers with it. "Ow." A bit absent-minded she let the painfull fingers rest on her lips, it only took a few moments before they showed movement and tapped toughtfull against their resting place. Should I take another one? Or maybe it... Her toughts were interrupted by a guy shouting outside. Jildou stood up to look trough the window, the living room had a great view on the garden and that included the pool. the shouting came from near the pool, apparently it was Shadow yelling from the side of the pool at The Force who was enjoying his pool seat a bit too much. A joyous grin slowly crept over her face as she tought of something. With the tought of an extra sandwich forgotten and a new goal in mind she ran upstairs to her room and put on a bikini. She hurtled down on the way back to be at the pool as soon as possible. With a loud bang Jildou opened the door that connected to the garden outside and with that she made a pose and a grand entree. Without waiting on the reaction of the guys she began to ran, jumped of the poolside and shouted, "BOMMETJEEE!!!" Made a cannonball and splashed loudly in the water. A few seconds passed bedfore Jildou opened her eyes and for a moment she let herself drift under the water while she searched for her target. When she found it she swam back to the surface make making a well known tune. "Duuu-dun... Duuu-dun... Duuu-dun, Du-dun du-dun du-dun." The speed of the tune increased the closer she got to the pool seat, until the moment she grabbed it and stopped. With a grin she looked back to the pool side were Shadow was before she turned back said something to the Force. "Hold on to ya drink mate 'cause 'tis going to be a rough voyage." As soon as she was done with her awfull pirate imitation she started bobbing the seat to the point it almost flipped over. And her joyous laugh could be heard loud and clear over all the splashing of water.

Rolling out of the awkward position she had landed in on the floor, Kay began to wonder about what she should wear today: the towel was hardly suffice, after all. It was this point in time that Kay happened to hear the sound of laughter and shrieking coming from outside. Crawling across her bedroom floor, Kay recognized the voices to be those of Jildou, Ian, and Alan. Careful not to show her still naked body, Kay peeped a look out of her window. Bright light blinded Kay for a moment, before she managed to make out people playing in the swimming pool. Swimming didn't seem too bad a way to spend such a lovely day to Kay, except there was one small (well, it wasn't too badly sized actually) problem. Such an activity could be very...revealing. More specifically, a bikini didn't exactly keep hidden what was down below, which was important to Kay's deceit. Sighing, Kay accepted that she would have to stay out of the water and fully dressed if she wanted to participate in the fun. Which she did.

Bobbing her head down, Kay closed her curtains, then making her way over to her wardrobe. Annoyed at her restriction, Kay picked out some...tactical...underwear, alongside a mint green skater dress with matching pumps. Kay was mildly content with her choice, but it would have to do. The more time she wasted choosing clothes, the less time she had socializing next to the pool. She darted out of her bedroom, dashing past Erik and Victoria, before flying down the stairs. Literally flying the stairs, because in her rush Kay tripped mid-way down, sending her into the air. Briefly being airborne, Kay subsequently came crashing down at the bottom of the stairs. To the luck of those around her, the profanity expressing her pain was in another language. Luckily to everybody except Kay, of course, who was currently in pain.

Erik saw someone dash past him, though he didn't get a very good look besides a hint of green. He then heard the sound of someone falling down and then saying something in a different language. "Are you okay down there?" Erik asked going to the steps to see what had happened.

Alan whole costume was soaked wet, He thought of changing his swimming trouser but instead he decided to open his wet shirt out and jumped over to the pool. "God dimwit! fine Cannooooonnn ball!!" It's been years since he swam with his friends, the last time he remembered was 3 years agon when one of his best friend held a brithday party in his house which have swimming pool in it. Alan wasn't a good swimmer so he has a slow paced when it comes to swim. Alan slowly went near Ian and Jildou and started to splash around the water to them. It was the first time Alan began so childish, maybe it was the fact that he never had fun beside playing with his best friend.

Lexi waited a while for Taz to answer her, she was actually expecting a "Sorry not now" from him, since he also had lots of songs and probably wanted to spend more time on them. He had helped her before, and his tips were great and helped her a whole lot.

Lexi brightened at hearing Taz say that he would help, she almost looked like she was glowing "Thank you Taz and yeah I wouldn't mind if you listened Aurora, I like getting opinions from absolutely everyone" she smile at Aurora and Taz.

Slowly moving into a less painful position, Kay turned to face the one who had come to her aid. It would seem that her savior was Erik, who she'd been trying to sneak past just a couple of minutes ago. "Ita~i!" Kay wailed to Erik, "It hu~rts!" Obviously falling down the stairs wasn't a walk in the park, but Kay had landed in a particularly agonizing position after her plummet. Kay's right elbow had hit the ground first, and it was now bleeding profoundly. Okay, perhaps not profoundly, but it felt that way to Kay. Yet Kay still tried to force a smile onto her face, determined not to ruin the day. Bringing her own misfortune and idiocy upon others when things in the house were so going well wasn't very fair, in Kay's mind.

Erik saw Kay's arm bleeding and made his way down the steps. "Let me help you out." He gently helped Kay up and looked at her elbow. "Do you know if there's a first aid kit in the house?" Erik wanted to help Kay but didn't want to ditch Victoria although it would be best to help Kay considering she was bleeding.

Ian suddenly found himself surrounded. First it was Jildou, or Jill as she sometimes went by, and her cannonball followed by her her warning and her "Jaws" attack. To which Ian pitched his drink into a nearby trash can. Yeah some of the drink and ice got on the deck, but the cup landed in the can and there wouldn't be any issues with cleaning out the pool because of his drink.

Then Alan joined in costume and all with another cannonball. Now Ian felt his chair pitch the other way in fact it was a little too much the other way, because his chair this time capsized. Before he was submerged Ian shouted out, "Don't let go Rose!" Ian was now under the water he quickly swam underneath Jildou and ticked her feet and her calves as he went by.

He popped out of the water and said, "Sometimes the best things in life happen without warning." He flashed a wink and a smile at Jildou. Ian got out of the pool and stood off to the side and looked at Alan and said, "You know with the costume and everything on gotta admit pretty impressive cannonball." Ian did a quick bow and said, "I salute you sir."

Ian smirked and said, "Now it's my turn!" With that Ian took two steps back, ran forward, jumped, did a front-flip where he was supposed to land in a cannonball position. However he mistimed his leap and landed in a ball; right on his back.

The smacking of his back onto the water was obvious. Ian uncurled and clearly in pain as he said floating on his back, "I think I can taste my vertebrae." He finally got his bearings and looked at the other two and said with a smile (and still in obvious pain), "Just the way I planned it." He swam over to the wall and leaned against it catching his breath and said, "I don't about you all, but I'm having fun."

Last edited:
"For the closest one go down the downstairs right corridor, second door on the left, at the front of the top shelf in the first cupboard to your side," Kay recited, the location well-imprinted in her memory. Needing a medical aid so often had led Kay to know exactly where all of the house's medical supplies were located. An odd skill to say the least, but a skill no less. Thinking about her previous injuries, Kay added, "I-I think I can go and get it myself if you want to continue talking with Victoria... I've done so many times in the past." While she didn't say so, Kay also felt rather awkward thinking about the possibility of somebody touching her while applying a bandage.

"If you're sure you don't need help then I'll leave you to it."Erik said with a smile, he understood what it was like to prefer to do things alone. "Oh, the names Erik by the way. Erik Lehnsherr. It's nice to meet you." Erik held his hand out for a handshake, making sure to remember his manners and respect of others.

"Ah, yes, I remember you," Kay replied nervously, "Um, my name's Kay. Thank-you for coming to help me." Kay took Erik's hand and shook it firmly, before quickly withdrawing her arm because of the scarlet liquid running down it. Deciding she had better go and sort that out as soon as possible, Kay began to skip down the corridor, forgetting to say a formal good-bye to Erik. Hopefully he wouldn't mind, but Kay had angered several people in the past with such actions.

Erik watched as Kay skipped away, perhaps he would run into her again some time. Erik made his way back to Victoria to make sure she didn't think he ditched her.

The water smoothly flowed against Jill's back and over her shoulders when Shadow jumped in the water and at that moment she tipped the seat too far. Force shouted that Rose shouldn't let go and submerged immediatly after with another splash of water. Jildou took only a second to realise she wasn't the famous Rose, so she let go to protect her face from the splash of water in her face. Not a moment later she felt something or someONE tickle her legs, instinvtly she pulled up her legs, she was ticklish but wasn't planning to show it too much. When Force emerged again he winked at Jill, she just put her tongue out at him and made a weird face with it.

Jildou swam to shadow until she was next to him, together they watched force as he got ready to jump. The jump was worth a ten, the execution was worth gold at the olympics, the landing? That was only worth a gringe on Jildou's face and a loud pitifull "Ooh... Outsj." He said more but to Jildou it only sounded as words to cover up the failure. When he leaned against the wall was the moment when another grin appeared on her face. She came closer to Shadow and whispered in his ear. "You grab the left leg, I grab the right. Let's pull him under." Her eyes shone with misschieviousness, it was just a little joke but it was so much fun. For a moment she dragged Shadow along when she swam to Force, when they were closer she let go of his arm. "Hey, Force..." Jildou always used her own nicknames on them, she herself always thought they were more fitting. "Do you know what helps against a sore back?" Her grin grew wider. "More water!" She dove underwater and reached for the right leg of Force to pull him under. Now she just had to hope that Shadow did too.

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
When Erik did arrive to where Victoria was she was sort of pressed against the wall with a pencil in her hand and doing something odd under the sketch that he had seen of her earlier design, she wasn't editing that design more of adding another under that, it was a dress of sorts and it looked like it had been sketched up quite quickly, random flashes of inspiration did that to Victoria sometimes. She seemed hyper focused on the work she was doing, not even aware that Erik had returned. When she gets done with the little design she smiles brightly.

"There we go! It's all done! I'm so happy with how it turned out. I doubt Kay'll wear it...but well I'll show it to her later." Victoria turned about to head down the hall until she noticed Erik and her face turned bright red once again. "Oh...when did you get back...haha...s-sorry about that...E-Erik...I just got a sudden idea and kind of drew it up, it's pretty rough, but I want to work on the guy outfit first...I need to expand my designs from female bodies a bit anyway...I've got too many neat female outfits... and only a few male; and some of the male are rather... 'flamboyant' I suppose is the word..." She smiled politely as she started to walk down the hall towards her small room, it was hard for her to make outfits in the small space but she didn't want to ask Coline if there was a spare room that Victoria could use for her designs, though she sometimes got poked by her sewing needle when she slept in her room... "Erm...y-you can come with me if you'd like Erik...I can always change up the colors for the outfit a bit if you'd rather it be different colors. come on, help me pick out some of the materials." Yeah...when she talked about designs and clothes and fashion she could talk your ear off, but it didn't help her stuttering which was the only way you knew that she was still nervous.

Attachments

• DressDesign.jpg
    DressDesign.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
Erik smiled. "I don't have anything planned today," Erik could hear the German accent in his voice compared to Victoria's; he had heard before that most people don't like German accents because German sounds like an angry language, "I wouldn't mind helping you out." Erik followed Victoria. Erik was glad that he finally started to try and make friends here. "How long have you been designing things? You seem to really like it not to mention you're really good at it. I don't think I'd be very good at designing things, I'm more of a music person." Erik wasn't use to talking to people like this but he felt as though it would help him make friends if he opened up a little more.

Aurora nodded at the answer. "Ah, well I'll see then!" She noticed the boy seemed really.. different. Maybe he was hungover.. "Well I guess I'll see you later." She said with a slight smile as she finished her sandwich and left the kitchen. 5 months and still she had barely any friends. Everyone seemed to have their groups or friends. Though Aurora was usually used to having many friends, this was a good challenge for her. She took a seat on the couch and sat with her legs crossed like a pretzel. Nothing seemed to be working when it came to making friends. With a slight sigh Aurora gave herself a bit of a pep talk. "You can do this, look at this house, and the different people! This is good for you!" he thought to herself stubbornly.

Pressing her left hand against the wound to stop too much blood from coming out, Kay continued along her usual path to the first-aid kit. Soon arriving outside of the correct room, Kay swung the door open with enthusiasm, relieved to be at the location of the kit. Except when Kay bent down and opened the cupboard, there was no first-aid in sight. Blind panic swept over Kay, causing her to chuck out most of the cupboard's contents, with still no avail in finding the kit. Noisily, Kay repeated her action with the other cupboards, plus just about any sort of container in sight. After throwing practically the room's entire contents onto the floor, Kay finally noticed something on the wall. The first-aid kit. Supposedly somebody must have removed it from the cupboard, and attached it to the wall for easier access. Maybe it was easier access for people with functioning brains, but that didn't exactly apply to Kay. Kay picked her way over the the kit, careful not to tread on anything on the floor, and opened up the first-aid kit. Flustered, Kay shakily fixed up her injury, sniffling at the thought of all the cleaning she had ahead of her.

Ian wasn't sure what to make of Jill, but she seemed to enjoy life on her terms. In a way that made her a bit like Ian because he didn't care what other people thought of him in terms of his habits and nerdish hobbies. They made him happy and he had a bond with other geeks and nerds as well. All that being said Ian did smile when Jill made her funny face at him and as she grabbed his leg to pull him under.

Alan was there but Ian wasn't too concerned about him at this time. Mainly because Jill seemed to be the one who was up for playing around, and Ian's mom told him that he should try and be more outgoing in terms of being social. Not to mention Ian had to admit Jill was far from unattractive.

Ian shook his head and said, "I might not look like much in terms of strength, but one thing you should never do and that is...." With that Ian twisted his leg and broke free. He submerged and quickly popped back up behind Jill and said, "Underestimate someone. I run a lot so my legs are in great shape. Now let's see how yours are!"

Ian went back under and began tickling Jill's legs and popped up only to catch a quick breath and to go back under to continue his tickling of Jill's legs.

• Love
Reactions: loviebeest
Status
Not open for further replies.