House! (IC the Real one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wake up it's a beautiful morning! Wake u~p, it's a beautiful!" Kay lilted from the shower. Unlike most of the other members of the house, Kay was a very cheery morning person, as you would be able to tell if you could hear her singing over the pounding of the shower water. Which Kay sincerely hoped the others couldn't, since she wasn't that great a singer. Nonetheless, it was the thought that counted, and Kay was full of optimistic thoughts. Today was Kay's day off, meaning she had the freedom to do as she pleased with her ample time. As Kay scrubbed shampoo into her hair, she went through the many possibilities of what she could do on this wonderful day.

Having lived at The House for five months already, Kay was quite nobody had figured out her secret yet. Except for her ex, of course, but he already knew it before coming here. There had been several close calls though, mostly at Kay's faults. For example, there was Kay's repeated failure to lock the bathroom door while using the room for private business. As she was now...

(
)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Aurora was settled in her bed and was snoozing away until C.R.Y ran though the house raising hell over a game again. Aurora, startled by the sudden noise, bolted straight up, and then relaxed when she realized it wasn't a fire, or a murderer, or anything of that nature. She rubbed her eyes, as there was no point in going back to sleep now, and yawned as she stretched her arms straight into the air. She lazily blinked a couple time to let her blue eyes adjust to the sun that was now shining into her medium sized bedroom. All the bedrooms in the house were above average sized rooms, from what Aurora could tell. She had selected this room, simply for the beautiful garden view and the wide window with the bench under it. It was Aurora's favorite place in the house.

After Aurora pulled herself from her soft and warm bed. She'd brushed her golden blonde locks into a high ponytail and she walked downstairs in her sweats. Even with out make up she was pretty and even if she wasn't, Aurora had been in this house for 5 months now. It was time the others got used to her not wearing it 24-7. Aurora walked into the kitchen and got a glass and filled it to the top with the organic milk carton labeled "Aurora". She replaced the top and put the carton back in the large fridge. She looked at James as he gave her a smile and a "Good Afternoon Miss Aurora, class run late last night?" He inquired kindly. Aurora smiled and after she took a sip of the full glass she replied "Yeah, I can't wait to finish these last few classes and be done for the summer." She sighed as she thought about the essay she still had to find time to write for her Biology class. She eyed the lunch the older butler was preparing and he read her mind as he handed her half a ham sandwich. "Ah your the best James!" She said and kissed the old man's cheek as he chuckled softly. She scooted out of the kitchen, glass in one hand and sandwich in the other hand and looked around for someone to talk to as she munched on the sandwich.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
It's 4 A.M in the morning, Alan started to woke up after heard the sound of the alarm. "Well... it's a whole new day and a whole new life for me!" Alan yawned and slowy moved away from his bed. Alan began to cleaned all of his room and prepared for school. by the time he finished, he went to the kitchen to looked for ingredients to be cooked.

He met James on the way to the kitchen,Alan walked akwardly since he never saw a person that woke up same time as him before. "So... James... do you like this job?" Alan tried to break the chain of akwardness between James and him, "Well if I must say mr. Alan, Although there are obstacle in my job, I like my job." It's the first time James showed a smile to Alan. "I see... obstacle huh... , by the way James, where's the kitchen, I'm still not used to live in a such grand place" Alan forgot the way to the kitchen. "Very well, I led you to the kitchen and excuse me for any rudeness but what are you going to do mr. Alan." Alan replied "Well... I'm cooking for everyone, since I want to leave a good impression" James smiled once again and led Alan the way to the kitchen.

"Here's the kitchen mr. Alan, if you need anything then just press that button. Ingredient is on the right side, it's the freshest and most high quality food you could get from the market, well if you excuse me miss C.R.. I mean miss Coline called me a moment ago." James bowed and left me in the sea of ingredient more like Alan's paradise. "Okay let's get starting," Alan began prepared the whole housemates' breakfast, it was a 3 course meal that include caesar salad, Chicken gordon bleu, and Tiramisu.

Alan pressed the button that James said and in a count of seconds, James came "it's there anything you want mr Alan?" "Well.. could you please give this to every people who C.R.Y invite? just say it's an introduction gift from Alan." Alan looked at his watch and just realized that he almost late for school "Crap! Sorry James but I need to go to school now!"Alan hurriedly go to school.

5 months later...

Months later Alan still doesn't go well with anyone, it's not that he hates nor feel unconfortable to speak with them rather his time with the other residence weren't enough. Alan decided to stopped school once and for all, leaving his best friend completely. Alan haven't have the courage to called his parent that he decided to leave school.

Alan began to find ways to find money on his own despite living in a huge place but that doesn't end well, nobody would accept undergraduates as their worker. Alan started to lose hope but at that time he decided to do something that he never thought until now that is. He began to cook his signature dish, ravioli lasagna with parmesan cheese. " This will do the trick.." Alan began to walked towards Colline's room and knocked, " Hey C, I'm coming in." Alan slowly opened the door and saw nobody in the room. Alan took his memo out from his pocket and leave a message for her "I'll do anything for you but please let me be your desciple -ALAN". Alan could only sense a great fear ahead of him...

Last edited:
Reactions: Cry
The house had just calmed down from Cry's outburst when Alice got home from her photo shoot."I'm home!~" she chimed, violently pushing the door open with one hand as if she was crashing a really important event.Her voice echoed in the foyer and through the halls followed by the tapping noise her shoes made.The house was pretty huge and despite living there for five months already, she sometimes tends to get lost in it.She's slowly getting her way through though, starting with her room and the kitchen.

"Hm, wonder where everyone is.." she murmured to herself as she smoothed out her 'blonde' hair and headed for the stairs.She started to hear some faint talking in different directions from where she was standing, but she wasn't able to point out exactly where it came from.It was sort of creepy to hear noise when you can't see anyone around, but she had gotten used to it eventually.

Alice walked down the halls and finally reached her room.She opened the door and hopped on her bed face flat without even bothering to close her door.Out of all the rooms in the house, hers was probably the most colorful one because of her "themed walls".She had one section of the wall filled with her anime posters, and then below it was her bookshelf of manga.Another section of the wall had pictures of her from photoshoots, and then pictures of her and her family.She also had a collection of stuffed animals and plushies which she's ebarrassed to let people know about.That's one of the reasons why she doesn't let people in her room, or at least whenever they do she quickly shoves them in her closet.

Alice took her backpack off and crawled towards her Rilakkuma plushie and hugged it, not noticing that her door was still a crack open."Mmf,today's photoshoot was rather short, but it was still fun as always" she said as she rolled over on her back and cuddled the plushie."Hmm...now, what to do..."

Today was that amazing rarity that Victoria had, she was off today so she didn't have to be up early, she didn't particularly need to do anything today, so in that small back room she had found she was relaxing listening to her music with her purple Skull Candy headphones on her head but she was also drawing, designs for clothes that she had; while living with Coline and all the others she'd had plenty of time to work on her designs and even had a few outfits made up, though they weren't some of her best she was still trying to get over what had happened to her home back in Kaizuka, she often tried not to think about it, but today when she was off and had nothing else to do she couldn't help it. She wasn't depressed per se, just...quiet and not very sociable, she barely spoke to Coline, even though they lived under the same roof, she had too many other people she got along with so it wasn't all that uncommon for Victoria to not be seen at all most days.

Victoria didn't hear Coline over her music but once she finished her drawing of a few design she had done and she wandered off to find someone to show it off to, it was one of the few times people would see Victoria but as she wandered she bumped into Erik and turned red, this person barely talked to anybody, and she didn't know anything about him, so literally bumping into the person in her rush to show off her designs made her feel embarrassed rather quickly and she bows her head, speaking in a quiet tone, "I-I am so sorry...pardon me!" Being around so many other people had helped her accent fade away a bit, so her English was clearer now. Red faced and nervous she looks around in an attempt to find an escape, instead opting to just dodge around the man in front of her though in her rush to run away she had dropped her design. If the person dared to pick it up he would find a male design; which was rare for Victoria to be able to do, though her designs were one of the things she was so proud of, this particular design was a mix of styles but it didn't look horrible together, though it wasn't one of Victoria's better works.

male_punk_goth_clothing_by_GallantDrifter.jpg

Reactions: Cassette
Just as Erik was going to say there was no need to apologize, Victoria rushed off. Erik opened his mouth to say something before she was out of hearing range but his lack if social skills cause him to make weird sounds instead of words. This was slightly embarrassing considering he was supposed to be able to keep his cool around people, he was just so caught off guard he didn't know what to do.

As Erik turns to leave he notices a piece of paper on the floor, most likely belonging to Victoria. He picked it up and, to satisfy his curiosity, looked over it. It was some kind of... design? Erik wasn't sure how he felt about it, he liked it but wouldn't wear it himself... or would he? Erik stopped himself from contemplating it any longer, he needed to get this back to Victoria... wherever she went.
"Wait, you forgot this!" Erik half shouted down the hall as he jogged lightly in the direction Victoria went in. Maybe it's a good thing Victoria dropped this, maybe the encounter will help his social skills even if it's by a little. Why must I be cursed with social awkwardness. Erik thought to himself.

As Kay finished washing off the final soap suds from the shower, she sang the last line of the song. Cheerily stepping out of the shower, Kay heard several shouts echoing out from across the house. Presumably Cry had freaked herself out again, and was now running into Cassius' arms for safety and protection. Basically, the usual. Kay wondered for a moment how many of the other members of the house would be woken up by this display, and sincerely hoped that nobody would be put into a bad mood because of it. It was a glorious morning after all, and it wouldn't be good if it was dampened by the late sleepers being awoken earlier than they wished. Although most people were probably up by now, knowing the routines of the others who had been living here for the last five months.

Glancing around the bathroom, Kay realized that she's left her clothes in he room- again. Really, she never learnt, despite having such problems nearly every day. After a quick dry off, Kay wrapped the cosy towel around her body, making sure you couldn't see any of her more private parts (including her imaginary boobs). Bracing herself for the cold, Kay tiptoed out of the bathroom, hoping she wouldn't have to meet anybody else in the corridor. Not that it was anything new- they'd probably all seen her creeping through the corridors in just a towel due to her idiocy before. Yet that still didn't change the fact it was an entirely awkward situation to be put in, especially when Kay felt the need to greet everybody the first time she saw them in the morning.

Victoria had run away so quickly that she hadn't noticed anyone else in the corridor and because of that she slammed into another person knocking them on the floor. It was that oddly strange and forgetful girl Kay; who never seemed to remember her clothing when she showered ever. Victoria was still red faced from bumping into Erik and now she had slammed into Kay and had the poor girl stuck beneath her. "Oh my gosh...Kay! I am...so sorry! I...I can't seem to avoid bumping into people today!" Her whole face was red and she backed up quickly bowing apologetically, though she heard Erik shouting behind her and quickly launched back to her feet, she would have to hide Kay she supposed, no woman liked to be caught naked fresh out of the shower unless they planned it that way. "Kay hurry up and get to your room, and seriously I'm gonna have to design you something that you can't forget about." It was the most she talked, a few sentences here and there.

Feeling fidgety and nervous Victoria impatiently waited for Erik to get to her standing directly in the way of the hall so as to hide Kay from sight.
"I-I...I heard you hollering but it took a moment to actually stop...I'm really sorry...um...w-what did I forget...?" Victoria glanced at her hands quickly before realizing she had dropped her design and this made her panic, she hadn't meant for that to happen. "Oh! My design! Could I have it back please!" One of the few times when she didn't stutter or panic was when it had to do with her designs, though that particular design didn't really seem to suit anyone in the house; which was her habit. She made designs for the ones who's style she could read, that design had been done with Erik in mind; even though she rarely spoke to him Victoria had assessed the sort of things he would wear. "Yeah...I'm sorry about that...I was just sort of sketching and that came to me suddenly so I wanted to show...somebody but erm well I didn't think it'd be the one who I designed it for..." She was red faced again and it was obvious she was trying hard not to run away but she also felt she should look out for Kay so she would distract Erik as long as needed.

Erik smiled at Victory to try and calm her down, it was obvious that she was embarrassed considering her face was red. "Don't be sorry it's no big deal. It's a cool design, I like it." Erik paused for a moment. "You said you designed it for me?" Erik didn't want Victoria to know it but he was slightly shocked, in a good way, that someone had made something for him even if it was as simple as a drawing on a paper. He looked at the design once again and smirked a little. He held the paper out for Victoria to take though he felt slightly upset that he wouldn't be able to keep it. Of course he wasn't going to ask if he could, she worked hard on it and she deserved to keep it, it would be rude of him to ask to keep it. "Nice job on this by the way, looks like you're good at making designs." Erik said with a smile.

Damien groaned as light filtered through his bedroom window, signifying the coming of dawn, his normal waking hour, though today was definitely not a normal wake up day. The dirty blonde haired young man didnt open his eyes, knowing his room well enough by now to navigate it in his half awake state, though having to fumble about the edge of the window to find the curtain drawstring to pull the thick curtains over the clear glass pane. The room was instantly plunged into darkness, much to the very hung over Taz' releif, he then letting himself fall heavily back into his queen sized bed.

After hours of deep, dreamless sleep, a screaming that the bot could swear woke the dead for hundreds of miles rang through the house, though it didnt help that on the first day Damien had half wittedly chosen the room closest to Coline's gaming room. At least it was nearby the recording studio that Taz lived in nearly half the time, writing and recording samples for new songs, even on occasion getting his bandmates weaseled in to make a couple of studio albums. Due to his natural good nature and his tendancy to drink, Damien had made friends of everyone here easily. Or well... Most everyone here. He didnt have any 'enemies', but there were people that he just didnt get to talk to much. The people he talked to most, though, were the ones who came to the recording studio to check out his messing around with different ideas and instruments. Just thinking about the studio made Damien want to go and lay in there where it would be a bit more quiet, but he new it would be better if he would go out to have some lunch, he taking a nice swig of milk and took a big bite out of his simple balonga sandwich. No matter how long he would be sitting in the lap of luxury, he would always feel drawn to stupid poor food.

Aurora smiled as she saw Damien walk into the kitchen and she walked over to him. "Hey Damien, what's up?" She asked the guy as she munched on her ham sandwich. She finished off her glass of milk and put the glass in the sink and rinsed it out. She dried her hands off on her sweatpants and pulled her blonde hair up into a messy bun and out of her face. She planned to go horse riding today but she hadn't made to many friends here and she was interested in listening to Damien's music if he'd let her. "You making any music today? I'd love to listen in if you'd let me." Aurora had met almost everyone in the house but Damien was by far the most curious guy in the house. She finished off her sandwich and smiled more to the boy.

Cry was about to say something about Daddy but Cassius smacking her upside the head. and started to yell about how early in the morning it was. which it wasn't it was only like 12:00 in the after noon. "But Mommy!" she pouted and he was already in the bathroom. she frowned and then flopped onto the bed on her tummy then grabbed the big teddy bear and hug him. "Sup! let me hug you" she said as she still hugged her.

Shortly after Soda walked out nude. which she didn't care. its not like she was going to jump him any time soon. or him jumping her. she hoped. another short after the door opened to show Daddy and....

"COOKIES!!!!!!"
Coline yelled and ran over to daddy and hugged him then grabbed a cookie and nibbled on it. "Seams somethings never change" Ian said and Coline giggled and said "what do you mean? his dick size or that he still fat. because if it the first I would say your right and the second one would be half true." she laughed. then went to grabbed some more cookies but to only have it fall to the ground. Coline looked at the cookies for like a few mins then yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!"

9401559.gif

(-.- not pleased with this one but got to do *sighs*)​

All of a sudden Kay felt a warm wall rush into her. A few moments after being knocked to the floor, Kay realized it was Victoria who had ran into her, who was now apologizing profoundly. Kay would have apologized herself, but she was too busy grappling with her towel, making sure that her lower package hadn't been revealed. Making sure everything was properly covered up, Kay slowly stood up, with a face redder than a flame. Understandably, it wasn't exactly the most comfortable situation to be in.

"Duìbùqî! Le handtuch... yo forgot my fuku..." Kay mumbled. Such a close call to THAT being revealed had startled and embarrassed Kay, leading to her confused speech. Ever since Kay had become fluent in other languages, her brain began using them all whenever she became confused, much to her annoyance. It was a habit which had probably annoyed all of her house mates for the past few montha. Thankfully most of them had come to accept it though, or at least ignore it when it happened.

Feeling a little calmer, Kay tried speaking again. "Design? Oh no, you don't have to do that for me! I should really just learn to pay more attention to what I'm doing..." Kay admitted to Victoria. Ditziness was taken to a whole new level by Kay.

Ian watched as C had a meltdown over her cookie taking a header. Luckily the cookie was pretty much still intact as Ian rolled his eyes and shook his head. He looked over at Soda-Pop and said, "Remember the first time she tried 'Quarantine Zone Alpha' when all the zombies attacked? And you and I were convinced we were going to be sleep in shifts for weeks in dealing with her? Welcome to the sequel."

Ian picked up the cookie and smiled at C. He lightly brushed the cookie off and gently kissed both sides of it. Ian placed the cookie back on the plate and with a smile said, "Cookie all better C. No worries." With a nod added to the smile Ian said, "Remember C" he pointed at C and continued, "C is for cookie. That's good enough for me."

Ian then kissed C square on the forehead and then said, "Life is never boring with you C. You are one of a kind and never let anyone change you."

Ian took a step back and said, "Now if you all will excuse me. I have a shower to take or no one will want to be within a 3 mile radius of me."

With that Ian headed off to his room, closed the door, got undressed, cut on his bootleg copy of Bruce Springsteen at the Verizon Center, and let the hot water wash over him as he planned out the rest of his day.

"Y-Yeah...I designed it for you...I do that sometimes, especially when I only see people at a glance, my first instinct is to make it for people..." She muttered a little her eyes still cast down as she lightly takes the design from Erik's hands. "Of course if you'd like I could make the outfit for you, no charge at all, we've been living in the same house for awhile now after all...and I just enjoy making clothes." She mumbled slightly looking down to keep Erik's path blocked from Kay, though in Victoria's head she was already coming up with something that she felt Kay would like in a design. "Honestly the clothes I'm wearing I've designed myself...I'm...pretty good at it..." She wiggled uncomfortably eyeing the design in her hand holding it close to her chest. She was wracking her brain to try and figure out if she had something else to talk about, but she couldn't think of anything else, she didn't get along well with many people in the house; that was mostly because of her unearthly quiet nature unless she was talking about her designs.

Reactions: Cry
Erik was slightly surprised by this. "If it's no trouble for you I would appreciate you making that outfit for me." He smiled, excited at the fact that someone he barely knew would go and make him an outfit. A thought occurred to him. "If you wouldn't mind," he paused for a quick moment, "maybe we could meet up again sometime. I'd like to see what other designs you've made. You're obviously very good at it." Erik gestured to Victoria's outfit. Erik thought it would be nice to get to know at least one person in this house, it would be nice to have at least one friend.

After she was all done putting her stuff down in her room, she grabbed her guitar, sheet music, pens, paper and head phones, and started to run down to the kitchen for something to drink "Why did I ever choose one of the farthest rooms" she asked herself while running.

Reaching the hallway that led to the stairs she swung her guitar over her shoulder, almost knocking a few people out "Sorry!!" she yelled at who ever the poor person was, she ran down the stair half way sliding down the railing. she ran halfway passed the kitchen, but stopped mid step as she realized that the person she was looking for was indeed in the kitchen.

Lexi turned around and waked into the kitten where Damien and Aurora stood, she had made friends with everyone, Aurora was nice and liked horses just like she did, but out of everyone Damien and Jildou was her favorites "Morning you two" she greeted Damien and Aurora "Hey Damien you think you have a moment to help me out with my new song" she asked looking at him awaiting her answer.

Kay had been presented with a tricky predicament. Somehow, someway, Kay needed to get to her room without Erik seeing her. Which would be simple enough, if Erik wasn't in the way of the only path to her room. Alone Victoria's efforts of distracting Erik wouldn't be enough for Kay to get by undetected. No, this mission required super ninja skills. Imaging that some classic spy music was playing in her head, Kay got ready to deploy all of the powers of disguise that she had learned over her many years of cross dressing.

Firstly, Kay got up close and person with one of the corridor walls, pushing herself firmly against it. Her logic was that since her towel, hair, and skin were all quite pale, they would blend in the white paint of the wall. Next Kay began to do a side-step shuffle in the direction of her room, trying to be as silent as possible. Slowly Kay edged down the corridor, being careful not to drop her towel, eventually passing by Erik and Victoria. Once past Erik's back, Victoria quickly skipped down the straight corridor, up to the door of her bedroom. Kicking open the door to her bedroom, Kay finally did a commando roll into her bedroom. Attempted a commando roll at least, which led to her towel falling to the floor inside of her room. But the door had swung back into place behind her, meaning there was nobody to see her now nude- and upside on the floor- figure.

Totally nailed it.

Damien sighed when he caught one of his housemates approaching from the corner of his eye. Now was definitely not the time to disturb him, but for the sake of keeping the peace he would try not to snap... too much. Whoever it was, it took quite a bit to register the face and voice, and then another was added to it, but soon Taz' mind woke up and he recognized Aurora and Alexis. He gave as best a smile as he could conjure and shielded his eyes from the sun in the kitchen window.
"Guess you got your answer, eh, borealis....? Looks like I'm on tutor duty. It's lexicon's choice if she wants to let you listen..." He had a bit of a grumble to his voice, but actually sounded much more cheery than he normally would in this situation. Maybe he was just getting used to being hung over? Naw, that's impossible, though he probably should stop going to so many drinking parties...

Ian was slipping into a pair of black sweat pants and a gray tank top. He figured since he didn't have to impress any one and wasn't planning on going back out that day it was time to take it easy. Once he was dressed he laid back on his bed and just let his eyes wander about his room. As always his eyes settled upon his autographed Darth Vader helmet. It was a gift from his father that he got on his 10th birthday.

His dad Steven was a C-I-A operative who served as a technical adviser for a couple of episodes for "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" that dealt with the history of the agency. Steven was somewhat of an expert on the history of the agency and was a big help in terms of story accuracy for those episodes. During those episodes he had the chance to meet George Lucas, and the two got along very nicely. When Steven's involvement was over Lucas asked if there was anything he could do for Steven. Steven told him that his three year old son had started watching the "Star Wars" films and was becoming a fan. He asked Lucas if there was a prop that he could have and Lucas said he'd see what he could do. About three months later a package arrived at Steven's office. Inside was an actual Darth Vader helmet worn in "The Empire Strikes Back" autographed by the cast. Steven decided that this would be Ian's 10th birthday present because by then Ian would be old enough to appreciate it. Steven left two days before Ian's birthday and promised him to give him a big surprise when he got home. Sadly though the Coasta Mirada op didn't end on a happy note for the family and Steven would never be able to give Ian the present. He was killed two days after Ian's 10th birthday.

As much as Ian loved that helmet it was the note his dad wrote to him the night before he left that was with the helmet that Ian cherished. It was almost as though Steven knew he wasn't coming home from this op. Ian had read the letter only twice in 14 years, because it always made him cry. Ian never told anyone about his letter or what his dad really did. Technically Ian wasn't supposed to know, but on his 18th birthday his mom Anna told him the truth because she felt he had a right to know.

Ian didn't usually dwell on thoughts like this, but it was two days before his dad's birthday and this was the first time he wasn't going to be with his mom for it. He set a reminder on his phone to call his mom to check on her on that day.

Ian shook his head twice as though he was wiping a slate clean and said, "Okay Mac time to move on."

Ian looked outside his window and saw that the pool was open. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Why not?" With that he changed into his swim suit and headed towards the pool. Ian stopped at the bar and made himself a 7 & 7 went to the pool, climbed onto a floating pool chair and just enjoyed the peace and the calm of the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.