Hounds of Galere(Always Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A B C D E F... In that case OP got the alphabet wrong :D

Reactions: potatotots
Name: Timothy Chase
Zodiac: Virgo

Race: Human
Physical attributes: Timothy stands at 5 ft and a rather frail build. He has this ugly scar above his throat which he tries to cover with his scarf. He is rather terrible with close combat, so his combat style involves shooting the enemy from afar.
Dress: In missions, he wears a scarf and the Guild's Marksman uniform which consists of a military shirt, camouflage jacket, fatigue pants and combat boots. But during his free time, he is seen wearing a plain shirt, some old jeans, and his scarf to cover his scar.
Voice: He can't speak due to an accident when he was a kid.
Facial Details: He has short brown hair and dark eyes. He has this distinct pimple below his left eye.

Personality: Timothy is usually calm and and has a disciplined disposition. But there are times when he is so focused on something to the point where he forgets to do other important things. He's protective to his fellow members and looks out to them in his own way. He also likes cute things so he was overjoyed when he got Id as his spirit.

Link Bracer: A bronze ring.
Position: In his right ring finger.
Spirit
Spirit Name: Id
Element: Lightning
Appearance: A Shiba-Inu puppy
Weapon: A bowgun.
Personality: For a small spirit, Id has a very big mouth. Talkative and hyperactive, Id often annoys his fellow spirits in the guild to play with him. Since he is somewhat connected to Timothy telepathically, Id serves as Timothy's mouth and speaks his thought even when he doesn't want to.

Skills:
Rank E: Shock Bomb: Timothy created an electric ball in his hands, which he can throw and detonate upon contact. As soon as it detonates, anyone within a 4-meter radius is electrocuted for 3 seconds.
Rank F: Over here!: Timothy transforms into a volt of electricity and can travel in great speeds for as far as 10 ft. Anyone in front of the path he's traveling is electrocuted 3 seconds.
Rank D: Thunder Clap: Timothy shoots out lighting from his hands and can target it to a single person. If it hits, anyone within a 5-meter radius is electrocuted
Rank C: Charged Shot: Timothy can charge his arrows with electricity. If it hits, the target is electrocuted and stunned for 5 seconds.
Rank B: Arcing Volts: Timothy begins producing electricity around him. He can not move while using this skill and anyone within a 6-meter radius is electrocuted.
Rank A: Focus: During combat, Timothy's accuracy increases dramatically to the point where he lands seemingly impossible shots. The more he's exhausted, the more accurate his shots become.
Rank S: Drain: Timothy absorbs the mana of his enemies by touching them. He can then use it to cast a more powerful version of his other low-ranking spells (from E to C). This skill also deals damage depending on how much mana he drained.
Rank X: Overload: Timothy transfers his mana to someone else by touching them to the point that their bodies can no longer contain the excess mana. Then, their bodies begin to act as an oversized shock bomb and explodes. Anyone within a 10-ft radius is electrocuted for 3 seconds and takes increased damage except for Timothy in case he is within range. Whether it succeeds or not, Timothy won't be able to use his other skills for 24 hours after using this skill.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ability to turn enemies into human bombs. Nice. I think it should be named Allahu Ackbar though.

Reactions: potatotots
That was probably a joke, but I'm starting to consider it xD

Yes it was a joke :D

@Aldriem the Rank C skill wasn't intended to be a passive skill, only my Rank A skill. Sorry about the confusion.

Edit: I changed the name and a bit of the wording to make the distinction of it more clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
CS updated. Better? Did I do anything wrong?
It's better now. Just don't abuse the powers. Your character is accepted. I'll add him to the cast list.

Alright, CS updated to put the passive at rank A. So, if I'm understanding this correctly, our characters will start at rank E, meaning they can use both the rank F and rank E skills? Or does rank F not exist anymore?
Rank E here is the first rank meaning at Rank E, you can only use the powers of Rank E, then when you proceed onto Rank F, you can use the powers of Rank E and F and so on. Your character is perfectly fine now. I'll add her to the cast list.

I think rank F is above rank E
In this RP, yep.

A B C D E F... In that case OP got the alphabet wrong :D
It's just something to make things different.

@potatotots I don't know if you feel like this but I think most of your powers are at an equal level to each other all the way up till Rank C. Nonetheless, your character is fine. I'll add him to the cast list.

@Redgrave *thumbs up* Your character is accepted. I'll add him.

:Name:
Kiriko "Raiko" Ruichi
:Zodiac:
Capricorn (January 17th)
:Age:

:Race:
-22% Human-
Her attributes of this particular species is apparent in her brash and bold decisions. Her physical shape is entirely based from this race.
-26% Elf-
Giving her a more timid side, the only physical give-away towards this lineage is her lightly pointed ears.
-5% Dragon-
Adding to her already odd lineage is her dragon relations. Her nose is by far smaller than others, but still maintains a human like facial shape. She is also able to breathe, both in and out, her element.
-13% Summoner-
More of a gained ability attribute, harbours the talent of being able to summon things to ones side. Her particular summons is primarily animals, including humans. When shifting, she also has the opportunity to switch her sex.
-34% Song Mage-
An incredibly rare species of witch able to sing, unlike other creatures. This ability of song empowers said witch to harness a particular ability. The one harboured by her is the power of Ice/Crystal, often seen as Destruction.
:Physical Attributes:
Ivory skin with freckles
Bright, ocean blue eyes
Straight blonde hair that reaches the small of her back
34 C
5'3"
127 lbs.
Scars all along her body, one in particular on her back, reaching from her lower-left hip to her upper-right shoulder; approximately 6 cm deep.
Very small with curves in hips and breast
Martial arts enthusiast - Her fighting style is much like Capoeira, Southern Praying Mantis style, and Northern Shaolin Kung Fu. Prefers offense in quick and solid movements rather than defense or slower movements.
:Dress:
Casual - Wears a loose, revealing cut tank top, of darker colours, along with jean short-shorts and mid-calf length, black boots. Never removes her bracer.
Combat(1) - Wears a solid black morph suit(ends in a triange shape covering her mouth and nose) with no shoes for lighter movement.
Combat(2) - Wears a white, wrapped cover up for her chest, similar to a binder, red pants, tight around the waist, and follow a cone pattern with an abrupt fold towards her black boots at the end.
:Voice:
Silky and almost flirtatious, even in serious moments. Rather inviting.
:Facial Details:
A scar along her right jaw line from a previous fight.
Very gentle features and edges.

:Personality:
Distant
Flirtatious/Sexual
Open
Motivated
Irritable
Eidetic memory

:Link Bracer:
Silver coated dragon wrap barbell with pressed emeralds for eyes.
:Position:
As a barbell earring in her right ear.

:Spirit Name:
Raiko
:Element:
Sound
:Appearance:
A baby blue dragon with emerald blue eyes. Lengthy enough to spiral itself around the entire length of Kiriko's arm several times.
:Weapon:
A silver long sword with an emerald in the hilt. The handle is wrapped with black leather, and two, L shaped protrusions keep the hand in place.
:Personality:
It's basically a mirror of Kiriko, mimicing her in every possible way.

:Skills:
:Rank E:
Snow
An ice blast that disperses from the hands or mouth. Weak, but able to freeze water, or chill a living being.
:Rank F:
Mould
Freezes enemies in place long enough for an escape.
:Rank D:
Icicle
A single icicle will shoot from the wielder's palm. Takes a few minutes to reload, but is unlimited in how long one can use it for.
:Rank C:
Tundra
If used on allies or self, it heals ailments and numbs nerves. If used on enemies, it paralyzes them.
:Rank B:
Iciclastic Rage
A brief appearance of icicles from the ground below, piercing enemies.
:Rank A:
Blizzard
A large, ranking attack that leaves enemies in the immediate area a lack of orientation, will freeze the majority of them as long as the spell is being cast, and provides a brief protection over allies.
:Rank S:
Clock of Gungnir
Summons ice-y forms of Odin's spear, gungnir in a clock formation, sending each of the twelve spears out into their respective number. Can do 5 in rapid succession before it takes its toll on the user's stamina.
:Rank X:
Crystalize
The user will sing for approximately five minutes, leaving them in a trance. If unharmed and allowed to complete song, will cast a flurry of blue, green, and purple crystals over the battlefield, capturing enemies in place and concealing them in crystal. Leaves captured in a death-like state.​

Status
Not open for further replies.