Hotelin' to the 8th Dimension!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreatSalmon

Original poster

01-hotel-santander-sercotel-palacio-del-mar-fachada-foto.jpg

Hotelin' to the 8th Dimension!

"Welcome to the 8th Beat Inn! A luxurious, comfortable little hotel bordering the edge of the multiverse. We're more than willing to make your stay the best stay of all stays out there!"

However... our business if doing poorly as of late. We've been having terrible business for months now, and it's rather rare for us to actually get guests. When we do get guests, they usually make the jobs worse for our poor employees. Though, we keep trying! For one day, our business shall grow into the heavens, and all of us shall be dirty rich! It was the dream of the original manager, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a private crossover roleplay for me and four of my good roleplaying friends. Sorry. :(

This a semi-private crossover roleplay for me and a couple of my good roleplaying friends. However, if you ARE interested in joining and we haven't met before, send me a PM and I'll be glad to speak with you! ;3

~ Our Rules ~

1) No arguing. There shouldn't be any to begin with! We're all friends here.

2) This is a very lax roleplay. Post sizes and time between them are very flexible. I do suggest though, if you can, to try for at least one paragraph, and try to do a post every 1-2 days. Life happens though. If you're the episode host, we can take the rp a bit slower than usual.

3) Two Characters for each person, minimum and max. I would like a full roster of 10 characters for the rp. It'll give us a large variety of personalities and devices in episodes.

4) I don't think we should use original characters; this rule's kind of for me, but idk, I think the world is much more interesting if we keep to canon characters. We can debate this however, if need be.

5) When choosing your main characters, make sure it's someone you can play forever. Because, you'll be playing them forever. These people will be the focus for many roleplays, and it would be wise to pick someone you can endlessly make material for. When you're an episode host, you'll be able to play practically anyone, so for the time being pick main characters with lots a variety.

~Rules for Episode Creation~

1) Make sure that all players, in one way or another, can be apart of the episode.

2) Guest Characters are temporary. At the end of the episode, they leave the hotel. They can come back in future episodes, but they never count as Main Characters. Though, exceptions could occur in the future.

3) I'd love it if everyone in the group could make 2 episodes each. I'm sort of cheating as I'm not counting the pilot and the finale episodes as my episodes. What?! I organized everyone! I deserve an extra treat! I'll shank you!

4) If you're too busy to make an episode, or you're just not interested in doing so, that is completely fine. Though I would strongly suggest that you did! It would be a lot of fun to have different people leading the way for a bunch of fun adventures.

5) Send the Episode Blueprints to me via conversation. Don't share them with anyone, unless if you're collaborating with someone else!

6) I can reject episodes if I think they're too much, but knowing you guys, you have a very high chance of getting away with anything.

7) And yeah! Try anything! We're all in control of the roleplay here! Go crazy with what you want to do! Just, let me see what you want to do first. If it's something too chaotic, like something too big to where we can't go back on it, I might talk to you about it.

8) You can collab with anyone else in the group for an episode. Hell, I encourage it!

9) Episodes should go for at least 20 pages. Lets take our time and have some fun with these!

10) When writing the episodes, don't spoil me on everything that's going to happen! I'm a playing in it too! I don't want to know everything that's going to happen. Just give me the basics.

~Episode Blueprints and Character Sheet~

Character Sheet

Appearance:

Name:
Series: (Where they're from.)

Personality:
Backstory:
Reason for Employment:
Other:

Episode Blueprints (Character Sheet)

Episode Name:
Creator(s):
Hotel Guest:
Guest's Problem:
Main Characters Focused On:

Episode Description:
Flavored Description (for episode list):
Episode Gimmicks:
Other:

List of our lovely friends:

GreatSalmon
the
Bunny-Eared Fish

Raddum
the
Resurrected Zombie

LuciansMentor
the
Dramatic

Kdogmaster
the
Lazy Bones

~ Our Star-Studded Cast ~

The Manager - Sans
The Manager's Secretary - Jolene

The Bartender - Cut Man
The Bouncer - OPEN

The Chef - Papyrus
The Waitress/Waiter - OPEN

The Entertainment - Magic Man
The Entertainment's Assistant - OPEN

Front Desk - OPEN

The Maid - Mao

The Mechanic - OPEN

The Lifeguard - OPEN

Season 1;
"Oh please for the love of god let this survive."

Episode 1 - The Pilot
Episode 2 - The Multiversal Cookoff!
Episode 3 -
Episode 4 -
Episode 5 - The Dark Hero!
Episode 6 -
Episode 7 - The Post-Game Encounter! Supreme Tyrant Overlord!
Episode 8 -
Episode 9 -
Episode 10 -
Episode 11 -
Episode 12 -
Episode 13 -The Finale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 1 - The Pilot
Created by, GreatSalmon

This episode will start off with a BOOM! See how I didn't use "bang" there? I'm so clever...

Episode 2 - The Multiversal Cookoff!
Created by, Raddum

'This will be a competition for the history books! Muhahahah! .. Hah...
*Heavy Breathing*'

Last edited by a moderator:
sans__by_extyrannomon-d9aqrgr.png

"i know a shortcut."

Sans

Series:
Undertale

Personality:
Sans is first to get out of work. Second to go to Grillby's.

His work ethic his abysmal, and on any other occasion, Sans would refuse a job opening that required him to be working more than three hours a day. However, a job in which he sat around and told other people to do his work, was very appealing. As such, Sans loafs around the hotel, practically getting paid to take a vacation of his own. He often pushes his work on friends. Sans leaves the big things to his secretary and, quite frankly, he practically works them to death; just never in a mean fashion.

And that is another, more looked over, trait of Sans. He is a very good person. Sans cares very much about those around him, and is always ready to cut his slack if need be. One cannot find as kind a soul as Sans.

Puns
Whoopee Cushions
Condiments
Grillby's​

Dislikes:
You can probably guess...

Backstory:
In a town known as Snowdin, you'd think fires wouldn't happen.

Well it did.

And Sans is to blame for it. He would argue that it "just goes to show; don't ask me to cook". When his brother Papyrus couldn't find the time to make dinner for Sans, he told Sans to make whatever he liked. They had already gone out for lunch, so Grillby's was out of the question. They needed variety, and thus, Sans picked up a cardboard pizza from the shop. One quick skim through of the instructions, and Sans threw the box into the oven. Only two hours later did Papyrus returned from his cooking lesson to find their house burned down. In the middle of their destroyed home rested a slightly crisped couch, with on it a sleeping skeleton.

There were outrage on both sides.

Followed by a meeting a Grillby's.

Obviously they had to do something. They were out of a home, and now they would be forced to find a source of income. Sans' part-time jobs were no longer going to do it. They were in a stump... until Sans heard the ramblings of a robot in the booth next to their's. The skeleton approached the strange contraption, and they started up conversation. Apparently his multi-dimensional hotel business was going down the drain. He wanted time to work on himself as a character. In a slick deal, Sans took ownership of the franchise without paying a penny. The robot danced out of the restaurant, leaving behind it dimension-crossing device. Sans had the solution to all their problems... it just needed some renovations.

Manager

Reason for Employment:

Other:
Sans is the weakest, most feeble creature featured in the 8th Beat Inn. 100% mortal in every sense of the term. However, while breaking a basic roleplaying rule.

Sans auto-dodges any and everything. How does he do this? Well...

afghjkjnvb_by_npc_dion-d7rhbgc.png

"Oh boy! It looks like Fate's found her practice dummy again!"

Cut Man

Series:
Mega-Man Series (Primarily Original)

Personality:
Cut Man is a stick in the mud. Pessimistic doesn't even come close to describing his general view of things. It's like he can only see in 'Negative-Vision', and rarely, if not never, voluntarily joins in on fun around him. I put emphasis on the voluntarily for a reason. He rants endlessly about the inevitability of himself and the characters around him, and shows a particular, obsessive hatred towards Fate. Cut Man speaks about Fate as if it's a person, a soul, an identity that takes great delight in destroying his life.

Being as far away from this universe as he can be.

Dislikes:

Being as close to this universe as Fate pushes him to be.

Backstory:

Being turned into a girl.

Getting paired with a countless number of Mary-Sues.

Having to endure dozens of dramatic backstories by said Mary-Sues.

Having his legs broken.

Getting his body stolen by a ghost.

Being eaten by a giant, flying dirt snake monster.

Becoming so mentally unstable that he ran around with a shotgun, shooting pokemon trainers.

Getting shot by said shotgun.

And at the end of it all, he's always thrown into the same, eerily silent, dark abyss, for countless months, only to be thrown into the same mess again and again.

Thus is the life of poor old Cut Man, the ever tortured robot. From world to world, setting to setting, always thrown into horrifying situations. One moment he's the main antagonist of a barren wasteland, the other he's trapped on top a mountain of fruit. Years and years of this cycle has given Cut Man his ultimatum: that he is Fate's plaything, and he would live this hell until the day his circuits fried.

At least there was variety. Maybe he'd be turned into a Pokemon, or perhaps he'd be a character in a dating sim! Maybe he'd fight for his life in a Zombie Apocalypse, or fighting tournament, or a high school. Whatever the case, Cut Man has lost all hope in leaving this torment, and he can only congratulate himself to being a Survivor, and a victim, to Fate herself.

But one day... Cut Man never left the void. He stayed in that darkened space for three years, in infinite silence. The robot had almost forgotten his being by the time he was finally released. And what was he released into, but the same hell he's lived for years: another goddamn multiverse hotel. Strange, where's the alcoholic robot with the big gun? And not only that, but he's the Bartender too! OoooOOoooo! How quaint! How Stylish!

He prepared himself for the inevitable. Oh boy. How would Fate destroy him this time?

Bartender

Reason for Employment:
If he had it his way, he'd be rotting away in Capcom's locker room. Being forgotten is a far better fate than getting gender-swapped.

Other:
Originally, the Bartender was granted a simple shotgun for defensive use. A few hours later, it was found buried away in the back dumpster, with all the shells next to it. When approached, the robot merely stated: "It's probably safer around here that way."

tumblr_nlszsny8xT1stgo04o4_400.jpg

"As expected, you have lots of weaknesses... If you don't catch me by surprise, you know you can't win, right?"

-Name-

Patchouli Knowledge

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
100+

-Series-
Touhou Project

-Likes-
Silence, books, academic subjects, more silence, original content.

-Dislikes-
Noise, people not returning her books, ridiculous situations, more noise, messes, physical labor.

-Backstory-
Little is known of Patchouli's backstory other than the fact that she has been a good friend of the supposed Scarlet Devil, Remilia Scarlet, and remains a trusty librarian throughout her lifetime.

-Occupation-
The Manager's Secretary

-Reason For Employment-
Remilia wanted her to try something new, and actually get out of her library. That's all. :|

-Other-
Patchouli is a bundle of health problems. Asthma, miniscule muscle strength, high chances of getting sick, you name it.

=====

0315mastermind.png

"Dynamos checked... this should be easy."

-Name-
Add
"Mastermind"

-Gender-
Male

-Age-

-Species-
Human

-Series-
Elsword

-Likes-
Nasods, his creations/inventions, sweets, chocolate, cats.

-Dislikes-
Any harm done to Nasods or his creations/inventions, ghosts, annoying people.

-Backstory-
Stemming from a distant past, Add finds himself in an unfamiliar timeline, and seeks to find out more about the Nasods, specifically the Nasod Queen Eve. However, he manages to recreate his own creations, the Dynamos, to follow commands through his own mental processes, allowing him to replicate the Nasod technology that way.

-Occupation-
Front Desk

-Reason For Employment-
What else can he do now that he has no need to experiment on Eve's core? Go and join the El Search Party and tag along in their ventures? Hell no. There wasn't a chance you would see Add agreeing to work with the rowdy swordsman, Elsword, so it was either take this job, suffer working with Elsword, or be unemployed this early in his long life.

-Other-
150px-Apocmimime.png

Besides his Dynamos, he has his sentient drone, Apocalypse, follow him as his companion. The above image shows Apocalypse in it's Standby mode. What it does when it's not in Standby mode... welll... Let's just keep it contained for now...​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GreatSalmon
They're accepted!

I'll be maining as Rhys. I'll put him here eventually, I swear.

Just finally realized how to get to this page from the invite, will probably have a character up tonight or tomorrow.

disgaea__maid_mao_by_azuritecat-d50kadr.png

"It's all for the sake of evil. Just dust and don't think about it..."

-Name-
Mao

-Gender-
Male

-Age-

-Series-
Disgaea

-Personality-
Mao is a demon with a disregard for rules and a do-what-he-wants attitude. He shows no concern about other people's problems, and will often take things by force if he desires it.
Having an E.Q (Evil Quotient) of 1.8 million, Mao often can be found researching or doing some kind of twisted experiments, his evil practically knowing no end when it comes to knowledge. When finding a potential subject for his experiments, his glasses tend to fog up and he begins breathing heavily, coming off as perverted at times or just plain disturbing.
Overall, Mao is very determined to reach any goal he sets for himself, and will do almost anything to succeed in his own eyes. Even if it requires someone else's eyes. Or entire bodies.

Or just about, well, anything.

-Likes-
Experimenting.
Researching Heroes.
Ignoring school work.
Leveling Up.

-Dislikes-
Goody Two-Shoes.
His Father.
Being Called A Pervert
Being Interrupted In General
And a lot of other things...

-Backstory-
As Overlord of the Netherworld, Mao is the strongest demon out of all of those around him, but is always searching for more power. So he experiments day in and day out, constantly.
Sadly for him, experiments can get a tad on the expensive side when exporting beasts from other dimensions. Mao has found himself broke, and though he'd love to take his stress out by blowing up the entirety of Maritsu Academy, Raspberyl reminded him that that would be, in fact, the entire Netherworld. Disgruntled, Mao attempted to figure out a way to make some HL for his experiments. When told to get a job, Mao thought it was the stupidest idea in the world; But soon realized it was his only real option.

Thankfully, Raspberyl already knew of a job opening...

-Occupation-
The Maid

-Reason for Employment-
Mao needed money for his experiments. Badly. He also noticed a few of the other workers might make excellent subjects for his experiments.

-Other-
The hotel has set Mao's level back to 1. Much to his annoyance.

Mao, though used to getting his hands dirty, refuses to do all the work himself. He brought along two Prinnies, referred to as Pren and Prin, who serve as a helpful duo to keeping the hotel clean.

Pren is somewhat reserved, while Prin follows normal Prinny behavior to a T.

Pren and Prin, like all prinnies, explode when thrown.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_nvyubhC8hs1qdiamso1_r1_500.png

"Oh my god. STOP PETTING THE ENEMY!"

-Name-
Undyne

-Gender-
Female

-Age-
...?

-Series-
Undertale

-Personality-
Undyne shines in her current bouncer position at the Hotel. With more confidence and DETERMINATION than most people, and the strength to suplex a boulder just because she wants to, nobody is getting past her easily.

And giving after she turned that one guy into a pretzel, she's found herself lacking in troublemakers. Which is good for everyone else, but boring for her. So she'll occasionally wander into the hotel to see what everyone else is doing.

If she can help, she usually will. She'll even throw in a quick lesson on the subject if she feels able. Especially cooking. She's very passionate about teaching others, though sometimes her lessons come off as...

Dangerous.

-Likes-
'Human Culture' (Anime & Manga)
Cheese Fries
Teaching
Using Brute Force

-Dislikes-
Shady Figures
Wearing 100lbs of Armor
Making Puzzles
People Who Don't Listen

-Backstory-
After an intense cooking lesson with Papyrus, Undyne's house ended up being burned down.
So the obvious answer was to bunk with Papyrus and his brother, Sans. Right?

Wrong.

Who would've thought their house would burn down too?

When Papyrus and Undyne returned, there was simply a couch with a skeleton sleeping on top of it. The house had been completely destroyed, and now all three of them were homeless. They met up at Grillby's and discussed just what they were going to do. That's when Sans met an odd, tiny robot. And after a short conversation, suddenly owned a hotel. Undyne figured it'd be a good idea to join up and work in the hotel, giving she lost two homes in a single day. Besides; Every business needs some muscle, right?

-Occupation-
Bouncer

-Reason for Employment-

-Other-
Undyne read a lot of manga, and watched a lot of anime, thinking it was actual human culture.

She has enough DETERMINATION to revive after death.​

• Love
Happy to be on board, Roo. Thanks for havin' me.

papyrus_from_undertale_by_grantsru-d9awbbd.png

"THEN I, MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS SHALL MAKE YOU ALL THE SPAGHETTI YOU COULD POSSIBLY DESIRE!"

PAPYRUS
-Gender-
Male

-Age-
???

-Series-
Undertale

-Personality-
Papyrus is a proud, aloof self-proclaimed "Royal Guardsman" that deeply cares about his friends and puzzles. With a charming and witty carefree attitude, Papyrus only desires to work hard and acquire new pals along the way.

After taking up cooking as a profession Papyrus has become more passionate than ever, thinking about new dishes, new sauces and most of all new types of spaghetti that Snowdin would've thought never even possible. He always stays studios and working, being the type of person that will most likely find a job that no one else will do and do it himself. He never falters either, even when it seems that the odds are stacked against him Papyrus will always find some way or somehow to be that one, "Cool Dude".

He feels that he and Undyne can help make this hotel even greater than it already is, even if she's the bouncer and he's the chef which are two completely unrelated jobs.

"SANS! PICK UP YOUR SOCKS FOR TORIEL'S SAKE!"

-Likes-
Cooking
Puzzles
Friends
Exercise
Being Famous
Jokes (A little...)

-Dislikes-
Lazy Attitudes
Boondoggling
Easy Puzzles

-Backstory-
In a town known as Snowdin, you'd think fires wouldn't happen.

Well it did.

And Papyrus' poor judgement was to blame. He'd argue that, "OH SORRY! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT MY ALL KNOWING BROTHER HAD SOME COOKING DIFFICULTIES!?" Papyrus on the night of the incident had cooking lessons to go to and therefore could not make dinner for Sans, due to them already going to Grillby's for lunch and Papyrus would be darned if he would let Sans go to Grillby's again. Before Papyrus left he told his younger brother some cooking tips on how to properly use the oven, now whether Sans listened or not Papyrus didn't know but he did trust his brother. So with that Papyrus set off for Undyne's home for cooking lessons, the lessons that followed would possibly be some of the most sweat-producing, glory-giving and tear-jerking lessons the whole world would've seen.

Their culinary charades lasted for two hours and because of their intense enjoyment neglected to notice that Undyne's house couldn't take the immense pressure and subsequently burned down. Papyrus feeling sorry for his teacher told her that she could stay at their place for awhile while he contacted some people who could build her a new one. But when Papyrus and Undyne came to their home he found his brother Sans, sleeping on a rather crispy couch. The Great Papyrus was flabbergasted and he immediately took the two of them to meet at Grillby's for some food. Papyrus was just about to scold Sans when an obviously drunk robot began talking to the younger skeleton and before Papyrus knew it his brother was now the owner of a luxurious hotel. Papyrus couldn't believe his ears and along with the two went to the hotel to find work for their new home.

-Occupation-
Chef
MASTER CHEF

-Reason for Employment-

"THAT DOES IT SANS, I'M GETTING YOU COOKING LESSONS ONCE THIS ALL BLOWS OVER! DID NOT OCCUR TO YOU TO NOT THROW IN THE WHOLE BOX? GAH!"

-Other-
Papyrus is also the master of the fabled "Blue Attack" which both brothers share but Papyrus claims to be better at it than Sans.

25thrmcollage___magicman_by_whitmoon-d5q0mzq.png

"Goodness... It appears I'll learn some new tricks today won't I?"

MAGIC MAN

-Gender-
Programmed: Male

-Age-
Programmed: 19

-Personality-
A dapper gentleman and a wondrous entertainer, Magic Man was initially created by scientists who were commissioned to create the perfect amusement park robot. As such, they gave him a gentleman's honor, a stoic's wit and perhaps one of the biggest artificial hearts. Magic Man loves nothing more than to entertain the audience, acquiring as much enjoyment and new tricks in the process. Puzzles and riddles are a favorite pastime of his, and he usually incorporates some into his act. As much of a gentleman stoic as he is, he isn't afraid to take up arms in the heat of battle as proven to when the "Robot Rebellion" or 20XX began. It was spearheaded by a robot liberator named "King" and with his supposed leadership robots would finally be free to do as they wished. Inspired Magic Man joined up with the main group of the rebellion along with several other robots before being defeated and shown a new light by the blue bomber. After this he realizes there is still much to learn and takes up a modest attitude, whilst still keeping his old one in check that is.

"A real magician does not work for money. A real magician works for the crowd!"

-Likes-
Magic Tricks
Magic
Tarot Cards
Fortune Telling
Puzzles and Riddles
Studying
Working Hard

-Dislikes-
Disclosure
("A Great Magician never reveals his secrets!")

Injustice
Dishonor
Uncertainty

Very Sharp Slices

-Backstory-
In they year 20XX after the great Roboenza crisis, the entertainer robot Magic Man travels to the Sahara desert in order to find a place with good, "Mojo".

Before he left the company of his fellow friends at Dr. Light's, Magic Man had begun reading Tarot in order to find out what he should do for his next magic act when he suddenly grasped a vision. He saw a burning city, bumblebee choppers flying around, highways that were being crushed and the icing on the cake he saw that everyone he knew and loved was either dead or gone. Baffled by the pure agony he witnessed, he told Dr. Light about it who told him: "If you believe it to be true, find a place where you can really see it then!" With this new found insight he talked to the only robot master who would know anything about special places, Pharaoh Man. Also quite baffled by his visions Pharaoh Man told him to go to the Sahara, as it was a place with good Mojo as he described it. A place where the spirits gathered, that was the Sahara.

When he reached the middle of the Sahara he began to read Tarot again, all of the sudden a sandstorm struck and he shielded himself for protection. When he awoke he found himself in front of a beautiful hotel, that had a lazily written "now hiring" sign in the front door. Still confused as to where he was he still has contact with Dr. Light and decides to make the most of whatever this place is by becoming the hotels entertainer. And perhaps while he is there he can learn about what exactly he saw.

-Occupation-
Entertainer

-Reason for Employment-
To find out what the vision was and finally return home.

-Other-
He is also quite talented in linguistics, being able to speak at least 20 different languages due to his travels as an entertainer.​

• Love
That's it! That's the full cast!

With that, I think we're very close to starting! All we gotta do now is wait on me to make the Pilot (which will be shortly), find out the posting order, and we should be all good. Be excited people!

giphy.gif

So!

As I have stated previously: This is a roleplay where we can take our time to post. Some of us are busy people, or we're just occupied with something else at the moment. The last person needing to post most likely falls under this boat, so lets have a bit of patience! I'll approach them about it in a few days, and if they aren't good for doing this, then it's all fine! We'll have to put the RP on standby though until we can find more friends.

Yeah, that's right,

I'm talking to you. I sent you that link, and now you're here.

yeeeeeaaaaaaaaah this is some meta-game shit right here ain't it?

hOw CuTe FoR yOu To ThInK oF mE aS A sImPlE bEiNg.

YoU wIlL jOiN tHiS. yOu MaY eVeN pLaY rIcK aNd MoRtY cHaRaCtErs.

A̵̭̻̟̝̻͖ͦ̔N̩̫̗̮̗̮ͣ̃̕D̴̸̘̠͚̋̋̓̊̐͜ ̡̙͖̲͎͑̌̎͛ͫ̇̂ͤ̑W̘̳̦͓̩̩̼̏͑ͮ͂ͮͭẸ̗̺̿̀́̍ͦ́̚̕͟ ̢̟̎̂ͮͬW͔̠͇̣̫̬̃ͬ̆̇̏̅́ͮͬ̀Ỉ̑̆ͨ̄ͩ͑͆͏̨̖͝Ḻ̵̵̯͍͑̆ͨͥ̎̎Ḷ̷̥̯͕ͦ͊͡ ͚̪̱͖͈ͬͨͪ͂͐ͫͥ́͟L̷͔̹̙̤͗̂̎̃̓̎̾O͖̤̦͔̳̹͌̃̃̏̊͐ͮ̎V̸̛̱͈͉̲̼͎͕̞̆͒̽ͧ͘Ĕ̶̡̠̝̳̘̖̐̉͑̉͑͆̌ ͔͉̘̬̱͇͓ͥ̾͋̃̏ͪ͟͟Y̊͆̈́ͩͭ͟͏̘͖͔̜̙͈O̴̰̠̬̺͚̭͆ͤ̍͑ͯ̒̃͝U͕͙̺͙̫ͤͩ͛ͅ.̛̗͓̬̩̫̱͇͍̥ͯͨͤͫͭ̓̚͡

Other than that, we're kinda on standstill at the moment. Feel free to spam the OOC with stupid shit, so it doesn't, you know, look like I talk to myself and stuff...

So, has anyone else submitted any episodes yet? As far as I can tell, due to the listing of Season 1, nobody has.

I'm totally up for working with someone if they have any ideas.

I+just+realized+that+that+gif+and+this+one+are+_e81ef74f3266b081f7b0dbb1ec589e5f.gif

Looking at you, he who knows who he is.

What's in the box huh? Why's no one postin yet?

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is going to be episodic.

rage.gif

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.