Hotel California

Eli gets to the pool area.

Jack felt his face turn red when Miss Chilandrra exposed her leg. So nice... He quickly turned away when he realized he was staring. "Um... I'm good. If you need me, please call... If you can't find me, here's my cell number." He quickly wrote it down on a napkin and handed it to her. "I'll be in my room, I think... Bye." He started back to his room. Why did I give her my number? Gah, I'm stupid... He found himself back on the balcony, looking down at the party. At Miss Chilandrra.

Miss Chilandrra chuckled to herself lightly when Jack handed her the phone number. "Will do..." She winked at him as he began to walk away, and laid back down, watching over the party to make sure everything went well. She happened to look up and see Jack looking at her from the balcony. She pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number. Jack's.

Jack had been absently watching the party when the sudden sound of his ringtone startled him into almost dropping his phone off the ledge. "H-hello? Miss Chilandrra? Did... Did you need something?" He wondered what she could need so soon after he left.

Miss Chilandrra was looking up at the window as she talked to the boy. "Come join the party, deary! It's a lot more fun out here. Oh! And wear your swim suit. C'mon, I don't bite. Much." She giggled at her last comment and waved her hand for him to join her. She then hung up, waiting for him to come down to the pool.

He looks at the woman then comes down to the pool.

"Um, my swimsuit? I don't have--" but before he could finish, she cut him off. What do I do now? Hopefully she'll understand... He made his way back down to the pool and Miss Chilandrra's lounge chair and explained the situation. "Umm... I don't have a swimsuit with me... I hadn't planned on staying, you know? Umm... Sorry." He mentally chastised himself for being so socially awkward and lowered his eyes to the ground.

Miss Chilandrra sat up in her chair and lifted the boys chin so his eyes met hers. She looked at him sternly, "No long faces at my hotel." She smiles at him before continuing, "Well, if you don't plan on staying for the night at least stay for the party. You'd be missing out if you didn't!" She reclined in he seat a little. "I'll have a swim suit brought to you, if you wish. It may seem odd, but some men go a little crazy and end up leaving some of their luggage. We hold onto it until they come back, but after a period of time, it becomes the Hotel's, and we allow the guests to use them, if necessary. Don't worry, we thoroughly wash every article of clothing we get. Think about it, darling. The water is cool, the day is hot, and this is the last stop for miles, until you hit a little gas station down the road aways. Then it's mile after tedious mile of burning desert road until you eventually find Las Vegas." She leaned back enticingly. "If you don't want to go for a swim you could always just join me here in the shade."

He looks back into her eyes. "I dont plan on leaving soon. And dont worry I have my on swimming trunks." he smiles back.

Raechel giggles at the other boys mistake. "I was talking to this young man here," she said, motioning to Jack, "but you are welcome to join, too. The more the merrier!"

"Oh haha." he laughs and rubs the back of his head. "I am ok. Thanks." He feels stupid now.

"Well, alright, then, handsome. Your choice." She turns back to Jack. "And what about you, sweetheart? Wanna sit with little ol' me? Or go for a swim?" She puts a finger on her lip questioningly. "I don't think I ever learned your name, deary. What is it?"

Wh-? Eli shrugged it off then walked away.

Raven wakew in to the hotal and looks around wonding wre the onwer is she was waering a black tank top with riped jiens and waering asunglaess her hair was jet blackwith blue puperl and pink htracks (sorry uesing kobe reader mini )

((That would explain a lot. That's alright, though))

A young boy popped up from behind the counter. He was startled to see a young woman on the other side. "Oh, hi there! Welcome to the Hotel California! How may I help you?"

Jack thought it over in his head. The obvious thing to do was say yes, but still... The thought of wearing someone else's swim suit... But she had a point. There was nowhere else to go for miles. "Alright, I guess I'll join you... Um... Where do I get a swim suit again?" Back to nervous shuffling. This woman made him feel...

"yes i would like a room please" she said with a smile and moves her hair out of her face. she looks around again felling watched

Eli jumps in the pool.

Miss Chilandrra turns to the suited butler by her side. "Abraham, be a dear, fetch our guest an extra suit and show him to the dressing rooms, please."

The butler looked down at the woman, a blank expression on his face. "Yes, Madame. This way, sir."

~*~

The boy pulled the list out and read the available ones to the girl. "Open rooms are 308, 227, 166, and 014. 308 and 227 have lovely balcony views, 166 leads to the Gardens, and 014 is mine." He winks at her.

In the corner, the cat watches her with hungry eyes.

Jack followed the butler to the dressing rooms and took the extra pair of swim trunks. He muttered a hurried thanks before stepping into the dressing room to try them on. They were a tad loose, but he couldn't complain. After all, it's not like he had any alternative. Miss Chilandrra had worked him into a corner, all right. He made his way out to the pool again, and sat down next to Miss Chilandrra. He couldn't help but feel he was becoming her pet...