Rule One: While on the premises, no fighing with or killing other patients

Rule Two: No disrespectful words or actions allowed against the Hotel staff

Rule Three: No guns or any type of weapon permitted through the gate

Rule Four: Membership must be paid for, full and in advance

Rule Five: Prior but lapsed members will not be admitted

Rule Six: No photography or video allowed

Rule Seven: No outside food or drinks

Rule Eight: Absolutely no visitors

Rule Nine: If a member is found to have compromised, or led to comprise of the location of a Hotel, membership will be revoked

Rule Ten: Hotel rules are final and non-negotiable

• Medical Personnel
    Doctor Lecter aka Fiorenzo Dario Carboni ~ Darkius
    Angel of Death aka dr. Aya Matsumoto ~ Butters
    Demon nurse aka Takaji Soske ~ Neo {non active}
    Sergeant Star Girl aka Thalia Aquila Masterson ~ Rose
    Peter Philip Wright ~ Astro
    Painkiller aka Shun Maruki ~ Unharmed

Criminals
    Snake Suite aka Hyo-Sonn Myung ~ Darkius
    Monkey Suite aka Alceu Wheeler ~ Butters
    Rabbit Suite aka Dae-Hyun Song ~ Larius
    Dog Suite aka Romeo Suarez ~ Astro
    Goat Suite aka Felix Feliciani ~ Briggs {non active}
    Rooster Suite aka Jiun Tao ~ Darkius
    Rat Suite aka Kaida Tao ~ Butters
    Tiger Suite aka Kang Ji-sum ~ Calcium

Discord: Here

• 0. Above all Iwaku roleplaying rules apply
    1. Respect and communication are expected and appreciated
    2. No powerplay, no godplaying, no insta hitting, no killing characters without permission and all other roleplay rules should be obeyed.
    3. You are expected to write third person, past tense. Any spoken text should be colored. If your character is speaking a different language than English, please put it down in italics unless it is obviously not English.
    4. Posts should be at least two paragraphs long and proofread before being posted.
    5. There will be no posting order, but please wait at least three character posts before posting again for the same character.
    6. Each character will have their own post. So if you have two characters you will write two replies.
    7. Unless your characters are familiar with each other, your character will be referred to by their room name.
    8. Despite the dark and heavy theme this is NOT a 18+ rp, so keep that in mind. Romance and sex is NOT the objective of this rp. If it happens, good, but keep the Iwaku rules in mind.

Setting
It is currently June 24th 2048, a normal Wednesday. It is in the midst of the rainy season and Tokyo is currently hit by one of those down pour showers. Current time is 11.43 pm and it is five hours prior to the Big Five Member being brought in.

Last edited:
Peter Wright
June 24, 2048 | midnight | Hotel Ares—main entrance

Miss Tiger (Kang Ji-sum) (@Mr. Calcium)
Dr. Matsumoto (@Rose305)

Peter jerked away from her hand, jaw clenching and frame stiffening even further. The unsolicited contact was not okay, but he was more alarmed by her marked lack of expected response. Why didn't that work? She was supposed to stop arguing and obey when he used that tone. He had to do something to make her cooperate.

Before he could retaliate, however, he stopped at the coldly professional tone of Dr. Matsumoto, his eyes flicking to her and head inclining slightly almost in a twitch as he took a slight step backward to allow her center stage. Although his face remained stoic, inwardly he released a sigh of relief as she laid down the law the way he knew he could rely on her to. Miss Tiger couldn't ignore her no matter how she chose to respond to him.

He turned an unblinking stare back on the injured woman, steely eyes cold and ominously dark in a silent warning of the reaction that she would have received had Dr. Matsumoto's intervention come only a second later. He didn't care if she apologized or not and honestly doubted that she would. He just wanted to get her treated and done so that he could escape as soon as possible.

08dc0b7e99d98aedeab40178bb3c301d.jpg

Kyouichi Ryousuke

Rabbit Suite || Ekōesutēto || Hacker/Judge
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
His eyes widened as the kid threw up, which meant that the kid hadn't seen the true gruesome nature of some gangs... This meant that this kid was extremely innocent. What the hell was he doing in a place like this? He winced as the kid apologized Kyouri reached out to the kid to rub the opposing male's back before he stopped frozen at what the woman who was taken in spoke up. His head sharply turned to the woman as Kyouri narrowed his eyes. Kyouri took a deep breath, carefully watched his footing. He simply laid the palm of his hand against the male's back. Instead of snapping back, he simply waited as the doctors did their duty. Under his breath he jokingly spoke up, making sure to keep his voice low he told him in a sing-songy voice, "Pretty face if it wasn't for the snapping remarks, to be honest it's amazing she would know what having friend's is like with that personality~ On the other hand... Kid, you aren't in a gang are you." Suddenly his voice dropping to a serious tone. He calmly waited for the answer and as soon as the kid spoke up Kyouri continued.

"No need to apologize, kiddo. You didn't hit me did you? Although if you're going to throw up you're going to need better accuracy. Then you can use it as a weapon~" Kyouri tapped the bag on his head where his lips would be in deep thought murmuring, "I should try that trick on Prosey-chan sometime. Good job kid. If I use that technique you'll get an e-mail." Kyouri bit his lip, he wasn't too sure why he was so comfortable. Maybe it was because the law was laid down. It was comforting in a sort... The fact that for his stay he wouldn't be stabbed in the back. It wasn't like he was too calm either, eventually he'd leave and wear another mask. Maybe dye his hair, add more scars. Most importantly he had to watch his attitude. The place was pricey which meant he'd probably be messing with some high executives or some crap like that.

He couldn't do much about his voice, perhaps sometime he'd make a transportable voice changer. "Sorry, forgot you might uh- Hurl again. I would offer you my bag but it's got freeeeeaking gigantic holes. How 'bout my hoodie instead?" Kyouri unzipped his sweatshirt before handing it out to the youth, hood first. If the youth didn't accept it he'd simply shrug before wrapping it around his waist backwards. If the kid threw up on him he could strip off his shirt no problem. His pants- He'd rather not be called out as a pervert. "With that settled... Lets not a bigger mess for the poor ol' janitor and get a move on. Remember it's a hospital, you bet people throw up all the time if it's not replaced by blood but that's not to say being messy ain't too fun. I don't know where the bathrooms are or any of that crap sooooooo did ya simply want me to walk into your room or maybe you know a closer location?" Kyouri casually put one of his hands into his pocket motioning further down the hallway. The opposite direction of the woman. He warily took one last glance at the lady, curious to see her reaction. If he didn't watch the entire incident he wasn't going to be especially upset. It didn't matter to him either way but that didn't mean that he could watch a person potentially be kicked out or even better... He wasn't going to lie-

He was looking forward to her backing down.
Interactions:

Jiun Tao x @DarkiusHeavenstein

Mentions:
x Kang Ji-sum

Last edited:
[fieldbox=", #00b359, dashed, 15"]
anBnIn0;.jpg

Fiorenzo Dario Carboni
Doctor Lecter

Interaction
Romeo Suarez @Astroblaze

Mention
Angel of Death @Rose305
Missing eye @mr. Calcium

Outfit
Look at the lovely picture on the left
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=", #00b359, dashed, 15"]Fiorenzo gave a slow nod. The young male both honest in words as in his body language. "It would have been a real miracle if that had healed up fully already," he said with a calm expression. He did try to somewhat keep a smile on his face when he talked with his patients. It was however something he would have to constantly remind himself of. He sat back as he moved over towards the medicine that was kept in the little cabin. All rooms had one and they were only accessible by him or their Angel. He pushed his finger on the laser and took out the experimental medicine that so far seemed to help Romeo very well.

The Doctor filled up one of the syringes. He made sure there was no air caught as he turned back towards Romeo. "You know the drill by now," he said as he leaned forward. He waited for the chest to expand as Romeo breathed in before pushing the syringe in. As the other breathed out he pushed down the lever and let the medicine lose into the body. "There we go," he mumbled as he put the safety back on the syringe and threw it away. "Anything else I can do for you, Romeo?" he asked as he put the medicine away again. He checked the map on the tablet quickly. It seemed that Angel hadn't moved from the entree yet, which only could mean trouble or that the patient had crashed. And since he had not heard a code black, he assumed it was a troublesome patient. "So pictures the day after tomorrow," he said as he put it down into the schedule. He looked up at the other with a stern look. "And no more trips. If you want company or food from the cafeteria, we can arrange that to be brough here. But for now, it is best for you to stay in bed,"he spoke with his strict, you better not fuck with me- tone.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", #a64dff, dashed, 15"]
0fd68dbf84cb290fd72658472e6cb8d92caf7fccv2_00.jpg
Hyo-Sonn Myung
Snake Suite

Gang
Chil Sung Pa

Interaction
Daring girl @Rose305
Zombie man / Painkiller @Unharmed Drudge

Mention
None

Outfit
Nothing Special
[/fieldbox][fieldbox=", #a64dff, dashed, 15"]Hyo-Sonn nodded as she started with the malibu and quickly layered it with lychee juice and guava juice. Perfect as a refreshement and it had a very light taste. "I have lived by whole life in a bar," she said with a soft smile towards the nurse. She added a lime part, before putting the pinkish drink before him. "Here you go, a bridgetown breeze," she said with a smile.

She looked over at the younger lady when her age was questioned. "Obviously not," she said, "but no worries. I won't give her anything too strong and no more than two drinks." She didn't care too much about the age limit, but alcohol was poison after all and she would take care of the younger girl. Besides she did not want her to get too drunk or cause her more harm than good. "I drive, you shoot, sounds exactly like something that would fit us," she chuckled.

Hyo came back over to the couch and sunk back on her spot. She frowned a bit at the Japanese honorifics that were added to apparently her nickname now. "More than ready, sweety~" she cooed. She picked up the controler and her drink. She took a quick sip before looking at what kind of game they were even gonna play. As long as she could drive and race around it would be fine with her.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", #b3b300, dashed, 15"]
cGcifQ;;.jpg
Jiun Tao
Rooster Suite

Nickname
Error 404

Interaction
Mister Paperbag @xLarius

Mention
Horror lady @Mr. Calcium

Outfit
This[/fieldbox][fieldbox=", #b3b300, dashed, 15"]Mister Paperbag was being really comforting and Jiun appreciated it a lot. Even with all the silly joking going on. That did not mean he had not heard the ladies harsh words. Weakling. She had called him a weakling. So be it. He couldn't really be bothered by it. He knew he wasn't that powerful. Yet. He smiled softly as mister Paperbag was trying to make him feel better and shook his head softly at that subtle question. "No, I freelance here and there," he said softly. His voice hoarse now. He would not have to hide the fact his work was not entirely legal, they were all among criminals of different kinds after all.

The young hacker chuckled at the jokes the other made. HIs accuracy with anything was way off. He hated sports at school for that reason. He never seemed to ever get the balls going where he wanted them to go. No matter if they were playing basketball or hockey or anything else that involved him and a restricted area the ball that to go to. "Please add a picture to the email than," he mumbled as he already felt a lot less embarrassed about the whole incident. He did not look towards the entrance anymore as the doctor had come and spoke a firm word with the lady now. Though it did make him feel a lot better that people were speaking up against her, and that at least one person so far had his back.

"Ah, thank you," Jiun muttered softly as the hoodie was offered. He wasn't really sure about what to do with it. Yet as the other talked about blood decorating these hallways, some images came back to his mind and his body hurled. This time nothing came out though as he stood there gagging for a moment. "My room is fine," he mumbled as he hugged the hoodie close to his chest. It was at least nice to hold something soft and the hoodie was a kind of warm as well. He shivered a bit as he suddenly felt cold, but it would be impossible to put the hoodie on with his one hand that he could use. "It is the second on the right," he pointed out. Though it was pretty obvious with the big Rooster drawn on the wood.

The teenager struggled a bit with keeping hold of both the hoodie and his phone, while taking out the key to his room. It sucked being able to use only one hand. "Could you...?" he asked as he simply held the key out towards Mister Paperbag. He would not really mind the other following him into the room. There was little to hide, except for maybe personal files on his laptop. He did not have anything else with him, just like most of the people here. "I will just quickly brush my teeth, make yourself comfortable, I guess?" There was a small sitting area in the room that consisted out of a coffeetable and two chairs, nothing more. This place was after all not meant for visitation or long stay patients.[/fieldbox]

Thalia Aquila Masterson
a.ka. Sgt Star Girl
Nurse
Interactions:

Alceu @Rose305
Wearing:
outfit

She tsked her teeth in disappointment seeing the blood starting to show through the bandage. She carefully began to unwrap the bandaging and slowly peeled away the gauze that was pressed against the wound. "Now this is going to sting just a little bit." She said warning before dousing a cotton ball with disinfectant and cleaned the wound as delicately as she possibly could to combat the infection that could set in just from what he did. She applied a salve and gauze and rewrapped his shoulder careful not to jostle him too much. Getting up she disappeared briefly and then returned with a small bottle. "Antibiotics, unless you just want me to keep rubbing disinfectant every single bandage change or rather just once a day." She tilted her head with a small smile before looking at him and helping him back into his shirt.

"Maybe, I am just trying to get you out of your clothes. I just wanna make sure we can take care of this as fast as possible because I would rather be thorough and not miss anything. After I finish this bandage change we can start on your stretches." She said the first part with a wink and a smile as she sat down next to his leg. "You don't need to lose your pants completely as long as I can reach your wound I will be ok." She checked to make sure the shoulder bandage was secure but not to tight on him. "Don't worry you will find I am a wonder at keeping people together and alive... also sorry about my slip in Italian earlier, sometimes my mother comes out a bit too strong." She said with a laugh and waited patiently for him to present the leg wound for her to clean, salve and bandage.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Astroblaze
Kaida Tao
Kaito Ryu
Location: Entertainment Room // Interaction: Hyo and Shun // Mention: ---

Kaida heard the two adults make mention of her, enticing the teen to raise her beverage high simply to spite the nurse. It was promptly brought to her lips where she took a sip before releasing a loud sigh of satisfaction. "I've had stronger, Fruit Juice, and I'm no feather weight!" She dogged, flashing a mischievous smirk over her shoulder. The game finally loaded in just as Baby-Chan joined her, cursor flying across the screen as she set up the round. Kaida also took the liberties of increasing the difficulty, no one liked an easy win (well, Kaida didn't mind em, but she figured her friend here would be too much of a pro for the default settings). Once the circuit was set the character choices and vehicle settings came next.

Kaida jumped to Bowser Jr., locking the character in and sitting back to wait for Miss Barkeep to make a choice. "This game is one of my favorites, I usually end up shanking the matches just so I can blue shell first place." She snickered, sipping her drink evilly. Honestly, nothing gave her more joy than messing with people.

[ @DarkiusHeavenstein @Unharmed Drudge ]

Last edited:
DruidAya Matsumoto
Angel of Death
Location: Main Lobby // Interaction: Peter // Mention: Ji-sum

The heated seconds leading up to the climax of this disagreement left the room in a tense well of silence. Aya probably could have cut it with a scalpel if she wanted. The woman before them stared them down, her single eye moving between Aya and Peter. For a moment, Doctor Matsumoto thought Miss Tiger would say more but the woman scoffed, turned on her heel, and left without another word. As soon as the doors closed behind her Aya couldn't help a small sigh of relief. It was much too late in her shift for this kind of drama. After a few seconds to compose herself the doctor turned her eyes to the floor, noting with unmasked distaste at the mess the would have been patient left.

"Lovely. Someone clean up this mess please." She ordered, voice weary. Her fingers were already dancing upon the tablet's screen, canceling all of Miss Tiger's reservations. "The nerve of some people. I apologize Druid, nothing is more appalling than flat out disrespect." Individuals of their profession shouldn't have to deal with that kind of misbehavior and yet it sadly happened all the time. Doctor Matsumoto was well aware that some medical professionals could be arrogant bastards, hell she had to work with a few before she transferred to the hotels. That still didn't pardon unprovoked hostility. "Well, that was a complete waste of my time."

[ @Astroblaze ]

Alceu Wheeler
Silver-Tongued Devil or Big Mouth Wheeler
Location: Monkey Suit // Interaction: Star Girl // Mention: Doctor Lector

The Italian braced himself, holding still for the nurse while she dressed his shoulder. Alceu curiously peered down at the wound as Star Girl removed the gauze, noting the more or less clean hole just below the collarbone. Hints of red muscle tissue could be seen from his angle and while a bit of liquid seeped from the wound it didn't look too bad. At least compared to the first day. Damn bandaged had to be changed three times. The sting the followed was sharp but bearable, triggering Alceu to clench his jaw but whether manage. "Well that ain't so bad, Miss Ragazza Stella," He joked, easing his arm back into the shirt. Once he settled it more comfortably on his frame he accepted the antibiotics, popping open the lid and tipping the pills unto his hand. "I knew it, to be taken advantage of by a clever kitten!" He dramatically exclaimed, covering his face with an arm for effect. An amused eye gleamed from behind the act though, winking at the nurse.

"While I enjoy the attention I think I'll take these antibiotics. It's a pain getting in and out of these clothes." Alceu grinned, "Never thought I'd find myself admitting that but I suppose there's a first for everything." He hummed, knocking back the pills. Alceu leaned forward and adjusted the leg of his pants enough to reveal his thigh, fortunately, the sweats were stretchy enough to allow it. "No need to apologize, Star Girl, I'm not offended in the least. It's nice to know I'm not the only Italian speaking fellow here... besides Doctor Lector." Cause he's intimidating as all hell, but he left that out for reasons pertaining to his pride. Once the task of moving his pant leg was complete the gangster leaned back in bed, grunting a bit as the movement jostled his shoulder a bit. He grinned. "I don't suppose I could convince you to skip the stretches and move along to the part where I invite you out to dinner?" He looked down at his leg. "In like, a month? Or maybe you could join him in the cafeteria next time?"

[ @DarkiusHeavenstein @Princess Poisoned Rose ]

08dc0b7e99d98aedeab40178bb3c301d.jpg

Kyouichi Ryousuke

Rabbit Suite || Ekōesutēto || Hacker/Judge
Kyouri scratched at his cheek in an awkward manner. He wasn't too sure what the "trigger" words for this kid were. A part of him wanted to say 'screw it!' and use all the words he knew he shouldn't have be using around the sensitive kiddo. When he was younger he used to use the certain words willy nilly around his "m'lady" as she demanded to be addressed nowadays, so eventually she would either get used to it- Or quit. More often he wanted her to choose the alternative but he couldn't exactly forced the strong willed young lady to do anything he himself wished. Neither did he have the authority back when. As the kid mentioned his room Kyouri simply nodded, following the boy like a lost puppy. It was amazing to him that this kid had figured out a majority of the interior- That or this kid simply stayed in his room and went between the 'blippy bloopy' room and his room. Subconsciously he had reached under his paper bag and had placed his hands on his cheeks, kneading them in thought. If Jiun could have seen Kyouri's cheeks they would have been a pink shade. For some reason he always liked creating theories- He simply never put them into motion. It wasn't his job.

As they approached their destination Kyouri took a good look at the door. He had to admit the animals that were crafted weren't half bad. He recalled the insignia on his door and the way it was addressed. He let a "huh", slip out of his lips before he stroked his chin nodding his head in approval. He took a few more glances at the other doors nearby noting the animals embedded. He wondered how many of them were occupied. The other male captured his attention once more as Kyouri mentally scolded himself for letting his attention stray although he knew well enough that he'd make the same mistake again. On the other hand although he scolded himself it was mostly out of habit, maybe he had just a speck of remorse. He took the key although hesitantly, this had been the first time he had been handed a key by someone who wasn't high up the food chain, or he'd have to negotiate for one from someone who didn't work for him. As he turned the key, he watched as the other male made his way into the room.

Kyouri followed him into the room setting the key on the table so it was in plain sight. He wanted a small boundary of trust, he didn't know exactly how innocent this kid was- he didn't like how comfortable he himself was acting. Kyouri shuddered before regaining his composure. He snapped and aimed two finger guns, "Gotcha. I'll make myself snug as a bug in a bed." He then took a moment to look around. He wasn't too sure of what he should've been doing. It looked almost identical to his room. "Huh. Is this what 'having friend's over' is like?" He murmured under his breath setting his head sleepily on the table. His injury was starting to sting but he ignored it, he had no intentions of heading back to his room for now. When the other male left to brush his teeth Kyouri had set two USB's side by side. One heavily decorated with starry stickers on the pink original plastic, and the other metal, heavily rusted. He nudged the rusty USB before sighing. Oh how he missed his lovely phone- He took the quiet moments to sulk. His head still down he made little circles around the sad excuse for the USB, "Alpha five, red, hime-sama, blue." Then he paused changing his pace. His head suddenly snapped up as he called, "Hey kid, can I get my grimy hands on your lappy? I got a demo to a game I want ta try." He knew how sacred electronics were to each and every hacker but he himself being one, his hands were twitching uncontrollably now. He could either start typing, drinking, or braiding anything really. As he waited for the kid to respond, mentally he tried to wear himself out, thinking of all the alternatives other then typing he could try around the empty, naked, area.

Interactions:

Jiun Tao x @DarkiusHeavenstein

Mentions:
x Invalid

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Romeo "Mindfield" Suarez
June 24, 2048 | midnight | Hotel Ares—Dog Suite

Dr. Lecter (@DarkiusHeavenstein)
Alceu (@Rose305)

Even though they had been over this routine numerous times, Romeo couldn't help a slight wince at the pinching pain of the needle. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment as he felt the medicine seeping into his wound. Opening his eyes as Dr. Lecter spoke again, he nodded his understanding, again offering an apologetic smile to the man's admonishing glare. "Not at the moment, thank you."

As the doctor left, the young agent settled back into his bed, retrieving his book from the side table once again. Perhaps Al could visit him later if he was feeling well enough to travel—he had enjoyed his brief time with the energetic young man.

Reactions: Remmy Rose
Peter
Peter "Druid" Wright
June 24, 2048 | midnight | Hotel Ares—main entrance

Dr. Matsumoto (@Rose305)
Ji-sum (@Mr. Calcium), Jiun (@DarkiusHeavenstein), Kyouri (@xLarius)

Although he was still concerned about her health, Peter couldn't help a quiet but deeply relieved sigh as the woman who was to be Miss Tiger walked out, imposing stiffness draining from his lanky form as he drew back inward, folding his arms almost involuntarily. His gaze dropping to the floor drew his attention to the bloody mess that remained from the woman, mesmerizing him for a moment before he snapped himself out of it, closing his eyes with a quiet exhale.

"Right," he murmured to himself for no real reason, his voice returned to its usual softness with no further reason to act menacing. Lifting the tablet that he still carried, he cleared the ex-patient's information from the interface. "Thank you," he added to Dr. Matsumoto, belatedly realizing that was the proper response to her defense of him. He glanced up toward her, but, unsure whether or not eye contact was appropriate, his eyes soon dropped again. After a moment to look over his other notifications, he returned his attention to the doctor with a quirk of his head. "Well, while I'm here, is there anything else you need from me, doctor?"

He looked toward the hall for the two young men who had been there earlier, wondering if the one who had vomited needed help, but the pair seemed to have left.