Rule One: While on the premises, no fighing with or killing other patients

Rule Two: No disrespectful words or actions allowed against the Hotel staff

Rule Three: No guns or any type of weapon permitted through the gate

Rule Four: Membership must be paid for, full and in advance

Rule Five: Prior but lapsed members will not be admitted

Rule Six: No photography or video allowed

Rule Seven: No outside food or drinks

Rule Eight: Absolutely no visitors

Rule Nine: If a member is found to have compromised, or led to comprise of the location of a Hotel, membership will be revoked

Rule Ten: Hotel rules are final and non-negotiable

• Medical Personnel
    Doctor Lecter aka Fiorenzo Dario Carboni ~ Darkius
    Angel of Death aka dr. Aya Matsumoto ~ Butters
    Demon nurse aka Takaji Soske ~ Neo {non active}
    Sergeant Star Girl aka Thalia Aquila Masterson ~ Rose
    Peter Philip Wright ~ Astro
    Painkiller aka Shun Maruki ~ Unharmed

Criminals
    Snake Suite aka Hyo-Sonn Myung ~ Darkius
    Monkey Suite aka Alceu Wheeler ~ Butters
    Rabbit Suite aka Dae-Hyun Song ~ Larius
    Dog Suite aka Romeo Suarez ~ Astro
    Goat Suite aka Felix Feliciani ~ Briggs {non active}
    Rooster Suite aka Jiun Tao ~ Darkius
    Rat Suite aka Kaida Tao ~ Butters
    Tiger Suite aka Kang Ji-sum ~ Calcium

Discord: Here

• 0. Above all Iwaku roleplaying rules apply
    1. Respect and communication are expected and appreciated
    2. No powerplay, no godplaying, no insta hitting, no killing characters without permission and all other roleplay rules should be obeyed.
    3. You are expected to write third person, past tense. Any spoken text should be colored. If your character is speaking a different language than English, please put it down in italics unless it is obviously not English.
    4. Posts should be at least two paragraphs long and proofread before being posted.
    5. There will be no posting order, but please wait at least three character posts before posting again for the same character.
    6. Each character will have their own post. So if you have two characters you will write two replies.
    7. Unless your characters are familiar with each other, your character will be referred to by their room name.
    8. Despite the dark and heavy theme this is NOT a 18+ rp, so keep that in mind. Romance and sex is NOT the objective of this rp. If it happens, good, but keep the Iwaku rules in mind.

Setting
It is currently June 24th 2048, a normal Wednesday. It is in the midst of the rainy season and Tokyo is currently hit by one of those down pour showers. Current time is 11.43 pm and it is five hours prior to the Big Five Member being brought in.

Last edited:
Thalia Aquila Masterson
a.ka. Sgt Star Girl
Nurse
Interactions:

@DarkiusHeavenstein
Wearing:
outfit

Tali or as she was known underground in the seedy criminal underbellies of the world, Sgt Star Girl. She was one of the best nurses around but she never stayed in a place too long and there was where she met Dr. Fiorenzo Carboni or as she usually called him Dr. Lecter. For the last six and half months, her and Dr. Lecter had traveled the Hotels together where she sometimes considered herself his right hand. She went back to her task taking stock of the supply closet in the lobby. Her eyes were glancing over the emergency supply closet and she had a tablet in her hands taking detailed notes of what there were going to have to restock up on soon. She pushed back a strand of hair out of her face.

Her mind was so focused she barely recognized a voice calling out to her. Tali poked her head out and looked towards the voice that called her and recognized the man immediately, "Be right there Lecter." She called out setting her tablet down at the front desk locked. She walked over to him and nodded, "Sure thing." She walked to the front with him and unlocked the gate and pushed it open and stood infront of it. "So this bag belongs to the newest patient, any reason he ditched it and came in? Especially if there are items of importance in them. It begs the question of why and what is he hiding." She said aloud in a curious voice before shrugging her shoulders before her eyes trailed out watching Dr. Lecter with her eyes. She was always hyper-aware of her surroundings due to her time in the military.

Last edited:
fright
fright
Romeo Suarez with Alceu Wheeler
June 24, 2048 | midnight | Hotel Ares—Dog Suite

[/hr]collab with @Rose305
(Dr. Lecter (DarkiusHeavenstein))

Romeo had finished another chapter and was halfway through the next when the creak of his door diverted his attention from his book. In a split second he wondered if Dr. Lecter had already returned, but no, the doctor would have knocked first. When his actual visitor poked his head through the open door, offering a sheepish grin and an apology, he returned the greeting with a smile of his own.

"Don't worry, it's quite alright," he reassured the stranger. As he spoke, he observed his unexpected visitor. Seeming close to Romeo's age, although the young agent could also detect a hint of Italian in his tone and facial features, he was easily identifiable as American especially considering the tone of his query, regional accent indicating west coast like himself. Considering how close the two of them most likely lived, Romeo suddenly became very conscious of the distinctive vine tattoo spiraling down his right arm. He hoped that whatever gang this man was from didn't have some issue with Dark Vine that he was unaware of. Fortunately, due to the placement of his bed, his left side was facing the stranger, so maybe he wouldn't notice the tattoo.

The visitor held himself like a standard-grade mobster but also had a charming air about him. He also held himself somewhat stiffly as though his left shoulder and chest pained him, utilizing a set of crutches to support his weight and especially favoring his right leg. Considering the former observance, he had most likely been injured in a confrontation.

"Indeed I am," he affirmed to answer the stranger's question. "Might I ask who I have the honor of meeting?"

The Italian's head cocked slightly, curiosity piqued by the way the other man articulated himself. Not just any street ruffian, no accent or slang use here it seemed. In fact, Alceu couldn't help but think of an English gentleman, probably due to the influence of movies. Whatever the guy was, his friendly tone was more than enough an invitation for Alceu to enter, carefully hobbling through the door to lean casually against the wall.

His smile grew when his earlier guess had been proven correct, a kind of excitement in his eyes beginning to gleam with renewed energy. "Name's Alceu," the mobster offered, closing a single eye. "Just your friendly neighborhood businessman." His tone was cool and casual, tinged with a note of innocence. Unfortunately, it did little to shatter the mischievous way he held himself, looking more like a snake than a mouse any day. It wasn't like Alceu was trying to hide it anyway, everyone here was a criminal 99 percent of the time, it just went without saying. Didn't mean he had to be open about his work though, Alceu may like to run his mouth but he was at least smart enough to keep certain trades a secret. You'd never know if a rival was lurking among the halls after all. Which begged the question: where was this guy from?

The mobster paused, looking at the other patient expectantly, waiting patiently for a return introduction. His eyes carefully picked over the details, looking for any distinguishing features that might catch his eye. It was a new face, not one Alceu remembered seeing at all. The U.S. was a pretty big place though, the Italian wouldn't be surprised it they worked in two different states entirely. Still, it was fun meeting other gangsters, at least for Alceu. So long as they stayed off his turf and didn't cause problems, they were cool with him.

Romeo acknowledged his introduction with a polite nod and a soft smile, bookmarking and closing his book before returning it to the bedside table. Considering how much time he had been spending alone lately, he would much rather have a conversation than read about them. "Pleased to meet you, Alceu. My name is Romeo."

Considering how Alceu referred to himself, it would seem that his earlier deduction that the man was a mobster was correct. He was also unmistakably a troublemaker, the mischievous, clever glint in his eyes reminding Romeo of his good friend, Mamba. His observant look over Romeo held tones of curiosity, along with a slight wariness simply because the two of them were complete strangers, but he seemed disinclined to pose any threat at the moment.

"I'm not usually one for the more active aspects of the business, though I can defend myself if need be," he admitted. "My role is intelligence."

Alceu felt his smile twitch and carefully reigned in the desire to chuckle. Romeo? Like the Shakespearean play? Oh man, did he have a girlfriend named Juliet? Oh God that would be absolutely perfect! Wasn't there a remake that portrayed the couple in modern time gangs? It took quite a bit of the Italian's self control to not blabber all that out loud. As clever as it may sound to Alceu, the mobster had a feeling the other probably heard plenty of it before. Instead, Alceu focused on Romeo's profession. He cocked his head again, brow raised. "Not bad, sounds like it might be boring though." To an extent obviously, information gathering was thrilling in its own way but there could be a lot of down time where Alceu easily grew bored, hence why he got into so much trouble. The business aspect of his work satisfied that itch for adrenaline that the Italian mobster had become addicted to. At the moment, however, Alceu had another itch that needed scratching.

A loud grumble gurgled from his midriff, reminding Alceu why he had ventured from his room in the first place. He chuckled, patting his impatient belly. "Sorry about that, I was actually looking for the cafeteria. You, uh, wouldn't happen to know where that is would you?"

Romeo couldn't help an amused chuckle at the look on Alceu's face at his name. He was thinking of a certain classical play featuring a Romeo, wasn't he? He'd gotten the reference a handful of times early on, although less now that he'd garnered more respect in his own right, but still found it funny, especially considering how wildly different that Romeo's personality was from his own.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend, Juliet or otherwise. I wasn't even named after that Romeo," he responded to the unspoken question in the other man's eyes. "And quite the opposite actually: I prefer the less active role," he added to the observation that Alceu did voice. He smiled. "Social interaction has always been my forté."

Falling silent for a moment with a thoughtful hum at his following question, Romeo responded, "I believe so. I've been there once or twice, if I recall correctly." He paused, realizing at the reminder how long it had been since he had eaten. "I think I'll join you. I'm feeling a bit peckish myself." He grimaced, glancing to his chest in full awareness of just how unpleasant that would be. "Just... give me a moment to get up."

Pushing aside the sheet over his legs, he steeled himself and carefully pushed himself to sitting, a pained breath hissing sharply through gritted teeth as his ribs and shoulder protested the movement immediately and violently. When he eventually got his legs over the side of the bed and under him, he released an unsteady breath, lightly pressing his right hand to his aching ribs in an attempt to get them to calm down.

Alceu narrowed his eyes playfully. "I can see why you're Intelligence: you're a mind reader, too." He winked, rapping a knuckle against his own skull. "Should I start wearing tinfoil helmets? I bet they might have some to spare in the cafeteria," he joked, perking up when Romeo offered to join him. It would seem his wishes have been granted: not only would the Italian get to sink his teeth into some food but he could enjoy it with some company. The only thing that could make this better was some good alcohol. Didn't they have rice wine here?

"Take your time, compagno," Alceu hummed, wincing to himself. Judging from the way Romeo looked and moved, the other American was probably in worse condition. He mildly wondered what kind of shit Romeo had seen that ended up putting him in the Hotel, but then again, everyone here probably had an interesting story to tell. Alceu was suddenly struck with the profound sense of relief that he was even able to walk, let alone stand. It could have been different.

"I'm alright," Romeo assured him, taking note of his sympathetic grimace. "Honestly, at this point, I should be moving around more than I have been. I just don't like to because, well, it hurts." He paused, mouth tightening in a frown. "A lot."

Cradling his left arm in his right to keep his shoulder still, he cautiously crossed the room to join the other man. He nodded to the door, still standing partially open from Alceu's entry. "Shall we?"

Alceu grinned, inching out the door and holding the finely decorated entrance open for his companion. He chuckled, pointing to his bummed leg. You don't say, I'm feeling the same but I was too afraid to ask the nurse for something to eat." A sheepish quirk angled one corner of his mouth higher than the other. "I got the distinct impression that he didn't like me very much. I couldn't understand a word of what he said." The hall was empty save for one or two personnel dressed in nursing scrubs. They didn't pay the pair much mind beyond a smile or one worded greetings. "So, been here long, Compagno?"

"A couple weeks now, if I recall correctly," Romeo responded, nodding to him with a quiet word of thanks for the door as he passed. Glancing up and down the hall, he nodded in the direction he remembered the cafeteria being. "How about you?"

Alceu's description of the nurse seemed vaguely familiar. "And would that nurse have been one Mr. Soske? I encountered him a moment ago—it seems that he doesn't like Americans in general," he noted with a slight chuckle.

"Um... Hmm, maybe a day or two? I was out when they brought me in." He added, taking a second to think. His memories pre-Hotel were pretty hazy after the fight. A bumpy car ride here, loud plane engines, then nothing. If Alceu had to bet, he probably lost a lot of blood. He shrugged. "Can't remember much."

Alceu grimaced in good fun. "No clue, could've been. I guess Americans aren't well-liked in most places. Can't figure out why though, we're pretty awesome." He chuckled, winking.

Romeo hummed in agreement. "I understand that." Amid the agony searing through his ribs after the boot brutally ground into his chest, he'd been too delirious to even recognize his own allies. He remembered weakly attempting to lash out at the one who lifted him from the ground, only calming when a familiar voice spoke urgent reassurances into his ear. He remembered lying on the backseat of a car, his head resting on someone's lap and pressure on his throbbing shoulder, and at the end of the ride, a dispassionate voice telling him to remove all weapons from his person, the chill of metal against his wrist, a sharp beep on the edge of his senses. After that, his memory blurred into indistinct movement and voices and harsh lights before he had finally woken up in the Dog Suite, hooked up to machines and IV lines.

Realizing he'd gotten lost in thought for a moment as they walked, he released an amused chuckle at Alceu's remark, quirking an eyebrow at the other man. "Unfortunately, I've had enough experience with the American stereotype that I can understand the dislike for us."

Alceu cocked his head, brow raised. "Eh, people are just overly sensitive at times. If they got a problem, they can settle it with me," he said confidently, crunching along with Romeo. The smell of food become prominent in the air, enticing the monster's mouth to water. "I can smell something good cooking! I wonder if they only serve Japanese food?"

"Agreed." Lifting his head at the scent wafting through the air, the young agent could pick out the spicy tang of various Asian sauces. "Most likely—I doubt other nationalities frequent this particular hotel."

Once the two of them had ordered, Romeo picked out one of the tables closer to the door so they had less to walk. The placement also had the advantage of a clear view to a clock hung on one wall, which he kept an eye on as they ate. He was still expecting Dr. Lecter to visit his suite soon and wanted to ensure he was back before then.

Alceu dug enthusiastically into his plate, scooping rice and steaming vegetables into his mouth with an appreciative hum. Not bad. Not Grandma's cooking, but it would do. The veggies were wholesome at least and steamed to perfection, tender yet juicy. He glanced up from his plate long enough to take a look at Romeo's, curious to see if his fellow American ordered the same. "I hear the Japanese live longer because of their diets," Alceu mused aloud, making small talk. "I can see why, everything is fresh," he mumbled right before stuffing his mouth with another helping. The Italian couldn't help but moan, a smile of bliss on his face. He had just placed a savory piece of beef into his mouth, the flavor practically exploding on his tongue. Okay, despite the fact that Mr. Sour Puss didn't like him and not a lot of people spoke English, Hotel Ares was easily going to be his first choice for medical treatment. Grandma always said that food healed your body faster, or at least Alceu liked to think so.

Romeo hummed in agreement, eating with less fervor than his companion but equal enjoyment. He had gotten a similar dish, having basically copied Alceu's order as he didn't want to think too much about food and knew from experience he was likely to enjoy it.

A little while into the meal, he glanced back to the clock and realized with a bit of a start how much time had passed.

"Oh, we should probably be getting back: I don't want to keep the doctor waiting," he noted to Alceu. Once both of them finished eating, he got up from the table with a bit of difficulty to walk with Alceu back to the Dog Suite, hoping he would be in time.

Last edited:
anBnIn0;.jpg

Fiorenzo Dario Carboni
Doctor Lecter

Entree foyer --> Rabbit Suite --> Dog Suite

Interaction
Stg. Star Girl @Princess Poisoned Rose
Mister Dog / Romeo Suarez @Astroblaze
Mister Monkey / Alceu Wheeler @Rose305

Outfit
Look at the lovely picture on the left

Dr. Lecter looked up at the question and shook his head. "First of all, it is not what is in the bag that holds value. It is the bag itself," he said. He showed her the slits that had been made into them. A very hurried job obviously as he carefully picked up the remains of the old mask. There was a piece missing however, so it was impossible to make it. He would have to find a new mask indeed, something that would fit up to the standard with this pretty thing. "As for the reasons why it was dropped, perhaps they thought it was not appropiate to cover up at a place like this?" He thought out loud as he let the broken pieces fall into the container again. They could still be considered as weapons with how sharp they were. He walked back into the hotel as he made a head gesture that Star Girl would know well enough. "And for what he was hiding, his face and probably his identitiy to keep anonymity, but that would be a guess. I think we may find our answers when he wakes up, or not at all." He was not gonna interogate their patients, after all that was why most came here, they didn't ask any questions. Unless it was important for their job.

Fiorenzo grabbed the scissors as he past the desk. He could at least make the holes a bit prettier. Any other person might have added a face or moustache on the paper bag, but he wasn't that childish. Nor would he mock anyones preferences. He made his way back to the Rabbit suite and placed the slightly upgraded bag on the nightstand next to the note. He couldn't help but to glance over the monitors next to the patient, all ratings were good though. He should be waking up soon, any time now. He wasn't gonna sit around though, since he had a different appointment. Mister Dog and his ribs... "Totally different note, did you notice the change in the schedule?" he asked Thalia. Even if he had seen the update himself and he knew she was always keeping an eye on any changes, he couldn't help but to ask for sure. "After we are done our check up on Mister Dog I will introduce you to the Monkey," he said. He checked his watch and hurried a bit more, he was already late by a few minutes for his usual routine.

The doctor was ready to apologize for being late when he opened the door. "Mister Dog, I am-" He fell silent when he was greeted by a complete empty room. His eyes darting to the bathroom for a moment, but the door was not locked and there were no sounds coming from there at all either. Sure, it was good that mister Dog was up and moving in regards of his recovery, but this was rather inconvient and honestly annoying. "Well then..." He said as he stepped outside with Star Girl again. He always found in inappropiate to stay in a patient room without them being there. He checked the tablet, other than their exercises he had not been planning on doing much, since dr. Matsumoto had already checked everything, or most according to her notes. He put the device away as he heard some voices and looked up to see no one less than mister Dog and mister Monkey coming into the hallway. "Welcome back, Mister Dog," he said with his usual cold and unamused voice. "I assume you are feeling alright if you up and walking, so I will come back later for a check up." The ribs would need some time to settle anyway after the exertion. "Not so fast, Mister Monkey, since I was on my way to you next I will do your first now. Have you met the lovely Sergeant Star Girl yet?"

fright
Romeo "Mindfield" Suarez
June 24, 2048 | midnight | Hotel Ares—Dog Suite

Alceu (@Rose305), Dr. Lecter (@DarkiusHeavenstein)
(Sgt. Star Girl (Princess Poisoned Rose))

Returning to his suite from the cafeteria, Romeo chatted amicably with Alceu as he walked alongside the crutch-bound mobster. As they talked, he turned the corner into the hall where his own suite lay- and found Dr. Lecter waiting by his door, wearing an expression that told Romeo he was in trouble.

Oops.

His jovial smile faded into an awkward and slightly embarrassed look as he fell silent with a quiet "oh." When he and Alceu joined the doctor and the nurse accompanying him, he turned to his companion. "It was nice meeting you, Al. Feel free to stop by again sometime."

Farewell spoken, he turned to Dr. Lecter, offering him a sheepish grin. "Apologies, doctor. I hope you weren't waiting too long." He paused as the doctor spoke, then nodded agreeably. "Alright, I'll wait here." With that, he slipped past him into his suite, letting the door drift mostly shut behind him. Although somewhat muffled by the sturdy wood, he overheard the doctor address his companion in turn but focused his attention on the arduous task of getting himself back into bed.

Once he had gotten himself arranged and the discomfort in his chest had lessened, he again retrieved his book from the side table. This time, he would stay put until Dr. Lecter got back.

08dc0b7e99d98aedeab40178bb3c301d.jpg

Kyouichi Ryousuke

Rabbit Suite || Ekōesutēto || Hacker/Judge
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kyouri woke up a few moments later, sitting up and took in his surroundings with a blank expression. Suddenly his hands flew to his cheeks, in order to focus he repeatedly slapped them until eventually they turned red. Despite his now scorching face, his eye sight became sharper. Kyouichi took a moment to look around realizing that he was without his mask in a foreign place. Judging from how he wasn't chained up or hanging from a rope this time around- He guessed it wasn't a torture facility either. As he started to relax he flinched as his hand flew to his wound suddenly the pain became blistering. He shouted in English "MOTDER OF SHUGAR SNAP PEAZ AND HEAVENS UP ABOVE!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he flopped backwards back in bed. How could the hacker be as stupid as to lean on the wound? Perhaps it's because he didn't think too much of it.

He hoped for his sanity and pride that the doors were soundproof. Taking his time to sit up this time he took a deep breath. Delicately turning he noticed a note placed with a paper bag. It would have to do for a mask- He mourned for his previous mask. After all, Kyouichi had grown quite fond of the mask. It reflected a perfect image to replicate a perfect psychopath- Or something of the sort. At the moment he didn't have a phone- Just the clothes on his back and- Kyouichi sneezed, his hair still damp from the pouring rain he was dragged through. He sneezed once more before he murmured, "Aish." Dr. Lector. Strange man to care about his lack of a mask. Was it a theme in the hotel to wear masks or something? It'd be interesting if everyone was wearing masks from their doors. He was quite fond of the parties he had to attend to as a waiter.

First he sat up removing any clothing that didn't include his undergarments. He squeezed out the water mentally apologizing before he placed them back on his person. Then he placed the paper bag on top of his head like it was a crown, relaxing a bit more. There was something comforting about it despite the lack of sight range it had. He took one last long look out his window. If he had been at base he would've stuck his head out the window but alas. Kyouichi instead stuck his head out of the door cautiously looking left and right. After all after gaining consciousness you couldn't blame him for exploring. He had a gut feeling that this would be the best time to explore.

Cheerfully a mischievous grin crept on his face- although you couldn't see it anyways. He wondered if somehow he could create a diversion and make his way inside one of the handy dandy fridges. Usually he'd use his phone to set off an alarm- Speaking of which. He looked at his fingers which were twitching uncontrollably. Side effect of always being on the move he supposed. He looked back at his room his eyes briefly scanning over the rules. Warily he let out a sigh, no outside food? What kind of cruel place was he in? 'Hotel Ares that's where!' He told himself. Now equipped with a paper bag and the semi-wet clothes on his back he decided to venture off into the great beyond!!!

He had to admit- If he saw it through the eyes of another person he would've arrested himself on the spot. Kyouichi had his back to the wall, but despite this awkward position it seemed he was crab walking and moving his head frantically left and right he was making himself dizzy. The painful sound of poor cars in misery caught his attention though. Find out what consoles the hotel had or find food? Kyouichi would decide the best way possible. Staring up at the ceiling until answers came to him. The hacker wondered how long it would take for him to decide. Eventually if he was lucky he'd decide before his mind decided to think about what tragedy would consume the earth first.

Interactions:

N/A

Felix Feliciani
GOiElyP.png

Entertainment room, with Hyo-Sonn Myung, @DarkiusHeavenstein / Cafeteria, briefly passing by Alceu Wheeler and Romeo Suarez​

Felix was in First place within seconds of starting. And his poor opponent, as far as Felix was concerned, was a lap behind him. She asked him something - he could make out the word for 'driver.' Felix shook his head measuredly from left to right

"No... no... no..."

No he wasn't a driver, but there was a period in his life at which he must have played this game's second previous installment every night before bed. The control scheme was easy to remember, and the maps nearly the same - albeit he'd hopped into this one recklessly, with its layout being far from fresh on his mind. The cars also handled a little differently now, and it was starting to frustrate him. He could feel his grip shake as he struggled to keep his fingers steady on the accelerator and steering.

He kept his lead, but two things soon became apparent to him; first, he couldn't control this car as well as he used to. Second, that while he kept gaining ground on the other cars, she was gaining ground on them less conspicuously, in ones and pairs of two. While the others all battled for position in the rear, Felix couldn't help but notice he soon gained a second shadow who appeared whenever he was forced to momentarily decelerate.

He forced himself to go faster. He wasn't going to allow himself to be caught sleeping. He had the better car; he had the Aston! He pressed down harder on the accelerator, taking fewer breaks for control of the car and of his pain. The differences in this game from its predecessors were becoming more perilous, however. Every time his car had to turn, it was racking up little dents in its chassis, and costing him its momentum.

His four front teeth met in a clench. Face serene, but rigid. She took the corners like a professional. The Aston gained ground back easily and naturally, but those turns were killer. Going at the speed he was, he'd always collide with block wall or guardrail, and would take time gaining speed again and again. She never broke stride. He overcorrected, wrenching one thumb about as far as it was willing to go. Each time a sharp swerve came into view ahead of him, he could see her approach from behind.

At these moments, he felt very unsure of himself - it all made him feel like she was challenging his lead, but the lack of a direct show of power was throwing him off his game. With every curve, his position was being threatened - once or twice, he could even see one of the other racers approach him from the rear! He was getting slower, and she was losing speed deliberately to stay behind him, never giving him something to keep pace with, keeping some burst of speed as a trump card… He wanted to brake suddenly, let her read-end him and take frontal damage, while being pushed further into the lead... but that was far to chancey, and frankly something she might be ready to capitalize on.

He continued - no new tricks or games - waiting for a good, long stretch of road to present itself. She'd show her real face then, or he'd leave her in the dust!

A refreshing spark of nostalgia hit Felix as he saw the tunnel coming up on the horizon. His nostrils flared, and in a moment, he could neither hear nor feel his own breathing. He had tunnel vision, and his chest swelled like that of a hero. He wore a grin that could have been described as 'shit-eating' if not for the innocence it portrayed. He felt like he really was superhuman when he was like this. Breaking from the previous turn, Felix shot through the tunnel at full speed. He could see himself inch ahead of the girl's car until it finally disappeared from his screen.

He'd shown her. And now his face was ecstasy as he powered forward the next leg of the race. High off his adrenaline, his steering was becoming more focused, ignoring the aches in both arms. He was putting kilometers on her - this map was his.

Until she'd appeared from a secondary path, he hadn't even realized she'd veered from the main track - that same shadow as before - only this time right alongside him and accelerating fast!

Still reeling from this nasty trap she'd sprung, Felix attempted to gain ground on her by pushing pedal to metal while she still only enjoyed a slight lead - only the jolt of anger had clouded his judgment, and so he tried to follow her path exactly through a more treacherous turn than he'd been faced with since he'd lost her in the tunnel.

Felix couldn't compose himself in time, and jerked his entire body to the right. All at once, his face turned openly mean and let out a hiss. At the same time as the Aston had collided with the guardrail, Felix snapped his neck with all the force required to open up the stab wound inside his collarbone - it hurt the worst out of all of them!! His accelerator hand jumped off the controller to clutch the freshly-dampened gauze. His left arm slumped down to his thigh, still steering the car on its gradual slowdown.

She was out of sight now, nearly to the edge of the in-game map by the time Felix reset his weaker hand to the right side of the control. And his vehicle had been damaged.

Felix's breathing and posture returned to normal. His speed fell to a controllable median, and he no longer hit the map's edges in his haste. Instead, he now took them substantially slower. Almost comically slowly. His smirk fell from his face and changed into a contemplative kind of melancholy. By the time Felix could see the finish line, the girl's car was already idle in victory. With one more brisk breath inward, he locked his finger in place, pressing the acceleration trigger as far down as it would go - as though aiming to ram her, Felix too hit the finish line, ending the round. Her car was displayed with pride in 1st Place at the victory screen. His an unremarkable, comfortable second.

The game didn't matter to him - the feeling of being beaten did. First being beaten by a man everyone thought he was tougher than, and now beaten in some stupid game. He'd been dropped on death's door and couldn't even win a stupid game now.

But his smile returned moments before setting down his controller, and leaving the couch with a cordial nod towards his enemy. He wouldn't let this girl stop him from being polite.

She had asked him if he was a driver, and he didn't intend to leave her only half-answered. As he left the room, he turned around, and craning his neck as daintily as he could, Felix playfully corrected:

"I whack people."

---

He was going to leave now - whether or not the anesthesia would make him throw it back up, he was going to put something on his stomach, get this wound checked on if need be, and he would feel better. Now with a hastened stride in spite of his agony, Felix tried to remember where there was a place to sit down and eat. Without realizing, he brought his weak left arm up to the center of his chest. The cuts etched deep into his skin felt better when they were in that position. But Mary, did he miss his hatchet!

Finding the cafeteria after a short search, Felix stepped wordlessly past two men leaving the room in the midst of a conversation. Between them, another man with the hint of Italiana in his accent… was there something big going on here? Felix didn't keep abreast of the various stories told by the families, only the stories of those the Don told him to kill. He'd need to call the Don soon, to tell him everything would be alright.

For now, he grinned and began to inspect the room. Hopefully they'd have something more savory than the stale pizza that'd been left in the Goat Suite's refrigerator! He made his way to one of the counters, and asked if they had lamb. No…? Beef it would be!

He took his dish to a table, the small patch of gauze under his collar now totally soaked in blood, which began to trickle from under it.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astroblaze
0fd68dbf84cb290fd72658472e6cb8d92caf7fccv2_00.jpg
Hyo-Sonn Myung
Snake Suite

Gang
Chil Sung Pa

Rank
Personal Driver of the Boss' Son

Interaction
Felix Feliciani @Mr. Briggs Inc.

Mention
Paperbag guy @xLarius

Outfit
Nothing Special

Hyo-Sonn grinned as they played. She came into lead and she took the victory. She had noticed how sloppy his driving had gotten. Most people got nervous from having someone in their mirror constantly and it was fun that it worked both in games as in real life. As her character was displayed with the first place, she looked over towards her opponent. He was already getting up and gave her a nod. She smiled up at him, not in a mean way or arrogant way. It was not like her. Not towards a person that put in this much effort to keep her entertained. She would have mocked the shit out of him, if he had been arrogant at the start. But he hadn't. So it was just a nice race, a nice game. "Oh, okay..." she said, not really sure what to do with that answer. He whacked people? Some sick game of a whack-a-mole popped up in her head now as she watched him leave. "Thanks for playing!" she called after him as she leaned a bit over the back of the couch. There seemed to be no reaction from the male though and her purple gaze fell on a different male who was just standing there with a bag on his head? What the hell? What kind of place had she ended up in?

The game however indicated that it was ready for the next race and her attention was quickly pulled away again. She quickly changed the setting to single player again. No one was bothering her. Well, except for that male in the hallway. But he was not in here, so it would not be rude to play a game on her own right? She went through the maps, chosing one of the most difficult ones on the most impossible settings. She adjusted her car a bit again, before she started on the next game. This time sitting more forward and more tensed up then when she was playing with the other guy. She didn't mind losing from someone, but she'd be damned if she'd lose from a computer! She scolded a bit when she made a stupid mistake and ended up in the river. She shook her head as she had lost that precious bit of an advantage she had when she reappeared on the street. Her lips pursed as she tried to save what was left to save, but she came in as fourth.

Hyo let out an annoyed sigh as she lay down on the couch again. She pulled her hair free, letting the silver strands cassade down from the arm rest. She switched maps again, to one that was slightly easier. She needed to get some revenge and have her ego stroked again as she started the game quickly. And once more landed into a freaking ditch. "Fuck you, then" she mumbled in Korean as she put the controller away between her legs. It didn't stay untouched for long though. She closed down the mocking sounds of the game as she had come in last. She scrolled through the list of games that now reappeared on the screen. Something else, that did not involve racing, perhaps...?

[fieldbox=", #b3b300, dashed, 15"]
cGcifQ;;.jpg

Jiun Tao
Rooster Suite

Nickname
Error 404

Interaction
OH.. oops? @xLarius

Outfit
This[/fieldbox][fieldbox=", #b3b300, dashed, 15"]"Come on, come on, come on!! OH Nice kill steal." A young voice sounded quite gleeful, as if he was not in a hospital for criminals. Jiun wasn't bothered too much by it honestly. They had some amazing internet connection here. "Oh! Don't feed, KiKi!" He chuckled at the protest that came in reply to that comment. "I wish I could, guys..." he sighed softly, "but for now only streams." He pouted as he held up his cast, not that they really needed that reminder. He had tried to play, both left and right handed, but it just wasn't working. Definitely not with their ELO, but also on his smurf account he had been... disappointingly noobish. So eventually he had decided to indeed listen to the lovely sweet doctor and not try to play. League, at least. There was still a long list of other games he could (and would) try eventually. It was not only his broken wrist that kept him from playing though. He was fine with watching his friends and youtube videos, but if he had to concentrate too much his headache become too intense. So yeah, for once he had decided not to be stubborn. "GG" he said when the game was over. He watched the stats of the game for a bit. "Keep the ELO nice and high for my return," he teased, "but I gotta go for now."

The young boy finally picked up his phone. It seemed like a lot has happened since he had started watching his teammates play. It had not been that long... Oh five hours had passed, maybe that was why he was so hungry? He checked the time, close to midnight. He switched to the map of the hospital or hotel, or whatever this place was, he could see some more rooms being occupied and more people being up and around. Snake was in the entertainment room, Goat had just left it, Dog had just returned to his room and Monkey was still lingering in the hallways with dr. Lecter and Star Girl. His eyes moved over to a new dot that he had not seen before. Rabbit. Interesting. He put his laptop savely away in his backpack again. It as thanks to that expensive and extremely padded bag that his laptop was in a much better state than he was. How his phone had survived, he wasn't sure, but it had. Except for that big scratch over the whole screen. It worked just fine and it was still good enough to help him hack into systems, like the hotel system. He didn't get further than the map though. Or yet. The firewalls were pretty impressive for a simply hotel. Then again it was crawling with criminals... So sensitive information probably that needed to protected really well.

Jiun swung his legs out of the bed and grabbed his phone. He checked the map one last time, before he switched over to youtube. He put in his earphones and searched for his favorite streamer of some off meta game. Those were always very interesting. Blindly he pulled open his room door and went on his way to... the cafetaria. Or that was the idea. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going though as he watched the game unfold and listened to the comments of players. "Nice," he mumbled softly in Malay as he slauntered through the hallways. He took a turn and suddenly there was something soft. His phone slid from his fingers, but he was quick enough to catch it and hold it safely against his chest. "I am sorry!" he quickly said with a bit of an accent in his Japanese and he bowed towards however he had run into. Please, let it not be that scary doctor! He kept his gaze down on the floor though as he quickly pulled his earbuds from his ears. "I am so sorry," he said again as he moved up.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose
| Kaida Tao |
Kaito Ryu
Location: Halls > Entertainment Room // Interaction: Hyo // Mention: Doctor Lector

Kaida sucked down the remainder of her drink with gusto, licking her lips as the last drops of her fruity treat were ensnared. When the straw could yield no more the teen tossed the cup into a nearby trash can as she sauntered down the hall. With shoulders slightly bowed forward and hands shoved as deeply as her sore shoulder and battered limbs would allow, Kaida practically dripped with boredom. Sitting around and waiting to heal had never really been her strong suit to begin with, in fact holding still was practically impossible for her unless she was sneaking around intense security systems. Her mother always chewed her ear off for trying to get up and move around at home whenever she was sick at as kid but Kaida just couldn't help it. She just gets antsy; mind and fingers eager to do something.

Sometimes Kaida could get lucky and stimulate her restlessness with web surfacing or reading. Other times just getting up and walking around usually did the trick, especially when there was plenty of places for her to sneak about. In all honesty, Kaida shouldn't even be here. No membership and too young to legally admitted without parental approval. The thought only made her smirk, chuckling under her breath. Not the first time she's done something against the law and it certainly won't be the last.

The sound of salvation tickled the girl's years, drawing her towards it like a moth to a flame. Kaida carefully craned her neck around a door frame, dark pupils reflecting the fast pacing racing game displayed on the tv screen. Right before it flipped back to the menu with what sounded like a curse. That certainly sparked Kaida's interest. Carefully maneuvering her way in, the teen thief located the source of the voice, quickly making the connection. "Sore loser?" She hummed, gently leaning over the back of the couch with a mild wince as it stretched and pulled at her injured spine. Oh shit, Doc wasn't kidding that it would take a while to heal, definitely the last time she ever jumps off of high places. Still, at least she got away~

"Don't be mad at the computer for kicking your ass," She added with a snicker, winking, "Just doing what it was programmed to do~"​
[ @DarkiusHeavenstein ]

Last edited:
Alceu Wheeler
109854a12f1599e25acffac962d7b2f2--men-models-chapter-.jpg

A.K.A.
Silver-Tongued Devil or Big Mouth Wheeler
Location: Dog Suit // Interaction: Romeo and Lector // Mention: Star Girl

Alceu's shoulder's hunched, blue eyes rising to peak over his shoulder at the doctor with a sheepish grin. Well, there goes his escape plan. Doctor Lector gave the American the impression of drill sergeant mixed with butler and maybe a nanny. Weird combo but that's just the vibe he gets. Alceu had only seen him a few times since his stay here and from the few moments of interaction he had. Other than that the only other detail Alceu could identify was that the man had a fine taste in suits, something Alceu approved of and admired greatly. In fact, Alceu wanted to ask the man who his designer was... just not when Doctor Lector was perturbed. And he certainly looked perturbed. If only his getaway had been clean.

Turning, Alceu grinned, waving at the Doctor with an easy-going grin. "Hey, Doc." He greeted with a charming purr. Eyes following the doctor's gesture. Speaking of Sergeants... There was a new face. A quick glance over and a smile later, Alceu hobbled as gracefully as he could closer, extending his hand. "Don't think so, pleasure ta meet cha Miss Star." He hummed pleasantly. He paused in his greetings to wave at Romeo over his shoulder. "See ya around Lover Boy!"

Turning back to the woman, Alceu grinned again. "Are you a doctor here Miss Star or some other kind of specialist?" It was the only reason Alceu could think of that would lead to Lector introducing her to him. Perhaps a staff change? Maybe a new doctor or something? He glanced to Lector curiously.​
[ @DarkiusHeavenstein @Princess Poisoned Rose @Astroblaze ]

Thalia Aquila Masterson
a.ka. Sgt Star Girl
Nurse
Outside------> To the front Desk-----> To Patient rooms
Interactions:

@DarkiusHeavenstein
@Rose305
Wearing:
outfit

Thalia nodded and followed him back into the hotel but not with out making sure the gate was securely shut behind them. "That is true. Here we do not have to rely on being anonymous." As they swung by the front desk she grabbed her tablet again and held it in her left hand as she watched Florenzo cut the paper bag up with rather neat precision. She glanced down at her tablet for a split second. "Yes, I did. I constantly check the update to the schedules. I noticed that Demon and I got reassigned patients. I have been assigned to Mister Monkey now." She gave a small smile to Florenzo. She followed next to him with a respectable distance between them. They stopped by the Dog Suite; Thalia stepped to the side as Florenzo knocked then entered the Dog Suite. She could sense the agitation in his words when he exited. Her head swiveled to the direction were sound was coming from. She folded her arms over her chest as Dr. Lector addressed the pair.

Thalia looked over each man and raised her eyebrow at the pair trying to suppress a small smile. She looked at Mister Monkey with some reproach due to the unauthorized excursion. She extended her right hand to him with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Mister Monkey." Her shake was gentle but firm. She looked quickly over at Florenzo before looking back at the man in front of her. "You can say that, but I am more of an emergency specialist. I am the other prominent nurse here. You can call me Star if you would prefer. I do not like the whole Miss thing. Reminds me too much of family things." She said quickly before looking back at her tablet with a quick look. Light stretches were on the docket for Mister Monkey but after that maybe it would be best to push it for a little later.​

Last edited:
[fieldbox=", #a64dff, dashed, 15"]
Hyo-Sonn Myung
Snake Suite

Gang
Chil Sung Pa

Rank

Interaction
Daring girl @Rose305

Mention
None

Outfit
Nothing Special
[/fieldbox][fieldbox=", #a64dff, dashed, 15"]Hyo-Sonns eyebrow raised a bit at the question of an unknown female voice yet. "Interesting way to get to know someone with insults and unwanted commentary," she said back, before turning towards the lady in question. She did not even try to hide her surprise when it was just a teenaged girl that was bend over the back of the couch next to her. The smile on her face however told a different story from her words. She had no problem with the way the conversation was opened. "But to answer the question, no, I am not a sore loser," she chuckled softly. Her eyes traveled a bit over the female, trying to figure out how someone so young ended up in a criminal circuit. Even though she had practically been in one since... well since she was born. Even if she had not known it back than.

"However I can be very harsh on myself and that was a stupid mistake I made. Twice. Hence my frustration," she explained. It was not the computer game she was mad at, but herself as she had failed to beat the game. Of course, she had enough excuses, but she wasn't the person to hide behind them. A mistake made was a mistake made, no matter what reason and she owned up to them. Whether with computer games or with real races. "So... you wanna play?" She asked with a warm smile. She picked up the second controller and handed it over to the young girl. "You chose, I will make us drinks" she added as she stopped going through the list of possible games. None of it had really caught her eye.

The Korean slid of the couch as she went over towards the bar to see what liquor she'd have to work with. She played with some glasses as she looked over the bottles. Practically anything was available and all high end marks as well, not some knocked off or watered down shit. Then again with memberships of 1500 euro... They could afford this kind of shit. "What do you want? I can make you anything." She spoke a bit over her shoulder, while selecting a fine rum for herself. She went over her options for a moment, before she started to make her own drink. Something sweet and sour, that drank away like lemonade. She knew how to hold her liquor though, unlike what a lot of men thought. Never challenge a bargirl to a drinking contest, cause you will lose, no matter how big and bad you are.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", #00b359, dashed, 15"]
anBnIn0;.jpg

Fiorenzo Dario Carboni
Doctor Lecter

Interaction
Stg. Star Girl @Princess Poisoned Rose
Mister Monkey @Rose305

Mention
Demonnurse @NeoM8rix
Mister Dog @Astroblaze
Angel of Death @Rose305

Outfit
Look at the lovely picture on the left,
only with a bit more blood on his shirt...
[/fieldbox][fieldbox=", #00b359, dashed, 15"]Fiorenzos lips only pursed more together, until they were a pale thin line. Such an American greet. Doc. He hated that abbreviation. Actually he disliked most abbreviations. How hard was it to type out a full word or speak a full word? What were people gonna do with all the extra free time they had not typing those few extra letters? It was a mystery to him, and one he did not feel like solving. Yeah, he and Mister Monkey were not gonna be close. That whole sly flirty behavior made his skin crawl, yet none of it showed. He was patient as the two got familiar with each other, before slowly gesturing towards the Monkey suit as an indication to go over there.

The Italian male started walking towards is as he held the door open for both of them. "While on my round before I couldn't help but to notice Demonnurse... annoyance," he explained, "so I discussed the case with our dr. Angel and we decided to assign him to the newest guest, mister Rabbit, and assign you to the care of Star Girl." He gave Thalia a warm smile. "It should also help with the language barrier, since, if I am correct, you are both American." And Star Girl did not refuse to speak the English. He was fine with people having certain preferences when it came to chosen languages, but not when it came into conflict with taking care of patients. English was still the default language here, even if Hotel Ares was in Tokyo. "Angel will still be your first doctor, so I guess you will be lucky getting treated by two beautiful women," he said with a light tone. He could act as socially required, though he mostly did not feel like putting the energy into it.

"For now, I will just leave you in Star Girls care." He ended his little speech with that. The wounds would have to be checked for shiftings of the bandages. That leg should be checked for swellings. Nothing that really required his presence. Nothing that was much work either. "And I will go check upon Mister Dog," he said. Also there it would not be too much work. Not now that he had his exercises already. It would be too much to let him move some more. "Unless you have any more questions, that is," Dr. Lecter said as he looked back at the male. He also looked over at Star Girl for a moment, though he doubted she had any questions. This wasn't really a difficult case, just some bullet wounds. Almost daily matter for them. [/fieldbox]

08dc0b7e99d98aedeab40178bb3c301d.jpg

Kyouichi Ryousuke

Rabbit Suite || Ekōesutēto || Hacker/Judge
Kyouri had been minding his own business when something or someone smacked into him. He had expected a cart or something of the sort but this was much better. It didn't affect him very much being that it wasn't like a tackle. It still surprised him, snapping him back to earth. He hadn't made up his mind but he guessed it'd be kinda rude if he simply kept staring at the ceiling. He looked down at the cowering victim, it was unusual both in the age the other seemed, and how he cowered in general. Kyouri spent a moment, a deadly aura seeming to flow out of him and the bag on his head could make him look like a serial killer. He relaxed as the other male apologize for the second realizing that even if it were an act according to the rules it wasn't like he could attack him. Kyouri's intimidating aura immediately dropped as he clasped his hands together before he smirked. "No, no. I should be the sorry one. Obviously you could get hurt from bumping into this!" He said indicating his arm muscle which seemed to lack the flash although it was above average. Afterwards he waved his hand up and down in a dismissive manner. "Oh- Uh. I'm just kidding by the way. I'm not ego eccentric about my muscles. Those people kinda weird me out. Although I could never lie about being so cool!"

Kyouri was sort of curious of what on earth the younger male had done, but Kyouri guessed that the partial reason the younger male would have gone to the hotel was the "no fighting" rule. How he could afford it? Kyouri had no idea but eventually he decided to stop caring about it. If the other male was as sincere as he seemed to be, if they crossed paths he didn't want to feel an inch of pity. He'd rather not lose his job. He needed to repay his debt properly and he couldn't do that if he was dead. Probably. He wasn't too sure. His eyes fell on the youth's phone before he let out a longing sigh. His baby seemed so far away now. He would've asked to hold the phone just for a second but usually when he did this he offered something of value to him. Also known as his own phone. Perhaps he could steal one off of someone else- Or he could ask Kyo- The Prosecutor.

His face curled up into a smirk, "So what exactly was so distracting that you bumped into a potential- er rather a serial killer or worse?" He said gesturing to the other male's phone. "Oh if you don't mind. Lemme know if I step over a boundary 'cause y'know I'd rather not be murdered in my sleep." Although he joked about this Kyouri was partially serious. Even if these people couldn't murder him directly there was no guarantee for a later date if he seriously stepped on the toes of psychopathic people. Especially those with photographic memory.

Interactions:

Jiun Tao x @DarkiusHeavenstein

[fieldbox=", #b3b300, dashed, 15"]
cGcifQ;;.jpg

Jiun Tao
Rooster Suite

Nickname
Error 404

Interaction
Paperbag Serial Murderer ? @xLarius

Outfit
This[/fieldbox][fieldbox=", #b3b300, dashed, 15"]Jiun looked up a slight bit confused as the male started talking. It was not the scary doctor! He frowned a bit more as the man had a bag coverig his face and made some comments about people showing off muscle being weird. "I am fine," he mumbled softly, "I've been hit by worse." He was still not sure what the male really wanted from him as he kept on babbling. It seemed rude to simply snap his earbuds back in and continue walking though. He kept his eyes on that bag as it somewhere deep down triggered some sort of a little bell. It was important information, but he somehow couldn't place it in this context. So he ended up just staring, while the male kept on talking. It wasn't until he mentioned serial killer that he realized what kind of place he was at again. Right, some hotel hospital for criminals.

Jiun quickly checked his screen. Still cracked from being hit by the bus. At least it was not Pokemon GO this time. "League of Legends," he answered rather directly and honestly. He could lie, if he wanted to, but most of the time he sticked to the truth. And what did it matter in this situation. "I am watching a stream of someone playing Challengetier completely off meta and the mid game just started," he continued. Once you got him started on something he loved, he could go on for hours, whether his conversation partner was interested or not. Yes. He had been left talking to an empty chair at parties without having noticed it until quite some time later. Yet he through to not get lost in the beautiful world of gaming and the other talking about murder definitely helped to keep him a bit more on his toes.

The young male shook his head softly. "Don't worry. Worse I could do, is drive you crazy by letting your alarms go off at complete random intervals... " he said with a joking tone. Or hack into the computer and steal all kind of sensitive information. Though only if said computer did not have a lot of security, otherwise he'd still suck at it. Even with the bag on the others head, he did notice how the other was looking at his phone though and automatically held it tighter. There were a few items he'd never give up. His phone and his laptop. Even if there was no information to be found on them, unless you know how and where to look. "What about you? Do I have to worry about being your next murder victim?" No matter the answer, he'd totally look up paperbag murders as soon as he was back in his suite and reunited with his beloved laptop.[/fieldbox]

• Love
Alceu Wheeler
109854a12f1599e25acffac962d7b2f2--men-models-chapter-.jpg

A.K.A.
Silver-Tongued Devil or Big Mouth Wheeler
Location: Monkey Suit // Interaction: Star and Lector // Mention: Demonnurse

"Huh, makes sense, most hospitals have their emergency departments," Though Alceu was almost positive most Hotel patrons were typically in need of urgent care, Star probably got around. "Star it is then, your free to use my name if you like, has a better ring to it than Monkey." It also made him sound like more of a test subject than a patient but he wasn't about to say that out loud.

Alceu smiled sheepishly at the doctor after the man spoke, using his good hand to scratch at his jaw with a chuckle. "
Yeah, not sure if we were on the same page there." The American offered the two hotel personnel an apologetic grin that was just a tad bit too cheeky. "We American tend to do that." The Italian winked at the nurse, more playful than an attempt to flirt as he poked fun at his own nationality, not that he was at all ashamed. Following along behind the Doctor, Alceu glanced up as Lector continued, nodded his head quietly until the doctor's changed. Not so much bad but the younger male couldn't help but wonder if Lector was making a casual jab.

Alceu wasn't about to complain though. Two ladies were better than a cranky old guy... no offense to Demonnurse guy. Alceu was positive he was a nice guy! Instead of replying to Lector's comment, Alceu leaned toward Star as far as his crutches would allow without invading too much of his space and whispered in an amused tone, "I think the Doc has a crush on you." Stepping back into his room, Alceu gave the doctor a small salute paired with his usual crooked smile. "Thank's for the update doc, I think I'm good for the moment." The American answered, carefully settling himself on the side of his bed.

The walk to the cafeteria and back took a bit out of him and the aches under his bandages were beginning to throb with more conviction. Still worth the trip in Alceu's opinion. He flashed Star a grin, hand rubbing his aching leg. "Probably not one of my best decisions but the food was good." His eyes dropped to the painkillers Demonnurse had left, grateful for the cranky male's insight. Alceu would have to write a thank you letter somehow... and perhaps an apology. He wasn't sure what he did to piss off the nurse but he figured he might as well clear the waters. Best not to make enemies in the hotels.
[ @DarkiusHeavenstein @Princess Poisoned Rose @NeoM8rix ]

Last edited:
| Kaida Tao |
Kaito Ryu
Location: Entertainment Room // Interaction: Gamer Girl // Mention: ---

Kaida just smirked, the twinkle in her eyes all but shattering the innocent persona she wasn't even trying to portray. A smirk that quickly grew in size and ferocity at the look of surprise on the woman's face, it was moments like this that Kaida lived for. They just made life sweeter. Deciding to match Gamer Chick's sleuthing gaze, Kaida let her eyes roam over the other unabashedly, curious about the unusual eye color. The teen hummed, carefully bracing her hands against the back of the couch and pressing up to stand. "I guess I can relate, making stupid mistakes can have real annoying repercussions. Take jumping off a bridge for example." She chirped, cruising around the couch until she plopped down beside her new best friend, hiding a wince with a grin. "I wouldn't recommend it~"

"Gladly!" Leaning back into the couch and making herself comfortable, Kaida accepted the controller. "Ever had a Tequila Sunrise?" Kaida always enjoyed colorful, fruity drinks. They looked good, they tasted good, and she liked how they felt in her hand. The bright colors paired wonderfully with her olive-toned skin. Kaida watched Gamer Girl peruse the liquor, a Cheshire grin curled quickly over her features, a tongue breaking the seal to lick her lips in anticipation. Apparently, no one told Gamer Girl the drinking age here in lovely Japan. Then again, Gamer Girl didn't ask for Kaida's age and Kaida did feel like telling. Sharp brown eyes swept across the shelves, a finger tapping exaggeratedly against her bottom lip, humming. "They're great when you're kicking ass?"

[ @DarkiusHeavenstein ]

Thalia Aquila Masterson
a.ka. Sgt Star Girl
Nurse
Interactions:

@DarkiusHeavenstein
@Rose305
Wearing:
outfit

"Yes hospitals have emergency departments but I did not learn my abilities in a hospital. I had more of a hands-on experience than that." She said with a small shake of her head.. "I suppose I shall start calling you by your name Mister Alceu." She looked at him and then to Dr.Lector. "Don't feel offended from Demonnurse. He is just a little off-putting to foreigners, especially when they don't speak the same language. He was not too friendly with me until I spoke Japanese, then he seemed to lighten up just a little bit." They made the stop at Alceu's room and she nodded at Dr.Lector as he walked away after giving her a smile. She turned towards Alceu and smiled at him before shaking her head in an amused way.
"I can assure you that he does not have a crush on me. We are just simply very good friends. Both of us have traveled together from a couple different hospitals. We just work really well together." She opened his room door and ushered him in. "I believe I need to check on your wounds and leg to see if you have any swelling because of your excursion." Her voice was a light scolding tone mixed with some playfulness in there. "I would hate for you to have to be here longer than you needed to be."​

Last edited:
[fieldbox=", #a64dff, dashed, 15"]
Hyo-Sonn Myung
Snake Suite

Gang
Chil Sung Pa

Rank

Interaction
Daring girl @Rose305

Mention
None

Outfit
Nothing Special
[/fieldbox][fieldbox=", #a64dff, dashed, 15"]Hyo-Sonn had not missed the winches and looks of pain that fleeted over the girls face, but she had no interest in knowing. The outside world was the outside world and she rather moved on as quickly as possible from here. She wasn't here to make friends or have meaningful conversations. "Hmm, I wasn't really planning on doing something like that," she said with a wink as she got the ingredients ready to make a Tequila Sunrise for her second player. She couldn't care less about age, or the other being a minor. They were in a hospital for criminals, no one really obeyed the law here so why should she care about it? Plus it was a stupid thing, drinking age. If the girl got too drunk, it was not gonna be her problem.

"I am a bartender, I am pretty sure I know all drinks there are and have tasted them at least," Hyo chuckled. Plus Tequila Sunrise was the most overrated drink ever. It had pretty colors, but other than that... It was childs play. But then again this girl was pretty young, so she was forgiven to choose such a drink. She came over with both their drink, a nice sunrise fading one for the other girl and an unnatural hypnotic blue one for herself. She put them down on the little table at their places. She got comfortable in her little corner again. "So did you chose a game yet?" she asked as she picked up her controller. She sipped from her drink after, enjoying the sweet and sour flavor of it. It was one of her favorite drinks, because it was so unknown and had a very interestig taste and color.[/fieldbox]

• Love
156baf07d1.png
Kang Ji-sum

Affiliations
Assassin for hire by any gang

Tokyo outskirts -> Outside of Hotel Ares -> Hallways

Interactions
Kyouichi Ryousuke @xLarius
Jiun Tao @DarkiusHeavenstein

Outfit
This fancy suit but with a lot of blood stains and rips in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The cold rain dripped down onto her pale skin and was washing a bunch of blood from her body. She was panting deeply. In pain, in relief. Her body was completely broken after tonight. Tonight was a very perculiar night. A night where one of her jobs went wrong. She killed her target, but being spotted and even attacked in this way was a failure. She managed to escape into a small nearby building and use her carried bandages to treat her wound temporarily. Her eye sight was limited though, her eye being hit with a bullet. It was completely destroyed but at least the bullet didn't go further to kill her.

She knew there was only one place she could go to get herself treated so she called her contractor, letting them know the job was done but that she needed help from... that place. Luckily the contractor was no dumb person and knew she was talking about the criminal hotel Ares. He paid for her membership fully, valueing this assassin more than anyone in his gang.

When she arrived, her bandages had already began falling off from being soaked in the rain. It was around midnight when she did finally reach the doors of the hotel, her wounds still making it hard for her to move as well as she'd like to. She opened the door, slowly stepping in as the only two people she saw were two men, standing in the hallway looking at a phone. She walked up to them and leaned against the wall as the bandages before her eye fell down, onto the ground and revealed her bloody and empty right eye socket. "Hey you two... stop babbling and go get medical staff. Tell them Hyōrei needs it and they will know who I am." She fell down onto her unhurt knee and bit her lip a bit, the pain clearly getting to her.