Hot Women In Music

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
Lead Singer lady for Within Temptation is pretty tempting.

8cf1a330_htf_imgcache_38764.jpeg

Tasty indeed.

Whoever makes actually good music, Tal Wilkenfeld works, so does PJ Harvey, Rachel Grimes is fine too, I guess.

Annette Olzon, and all of the members of Serebro, see below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serebro

One of them looks like a better version of Hillary Duff, another looks like Megan Fox, but hotter. the last one.... I dunno, but HOT.

Music_Serebro_004796_.jpg

Fel, I would do things to Hayley Williams that would ruin her for all other men.

0.o

GMK....

HOLY CRAP! I FORGOT ABOUT THE LEAD SINGER OF UNSUN!

aya-unsun.jpg

Was it cold when they took that picture or something?

Yup. I love that picture.

I don't really like female artists, ESPECIALLY the ones marketed as sexy. The way it has become a music INDUSTRY rather than an art is depressing where people are chosen for their looks and marketability rather than any talent or meaning behind their music, or that the lyrics were written by writers with the faces having no creative input is just voiding the point of music. Not saying its only female artists that are set up in this way (it most certainly isn't) just saying its an example of how i see the universe as a series of facades.

Sorry for going off topic.

TIME TO SHOW YOU A *REAL* WOMAN OF MUSIC. WENDY O WILLIAMS OF THE PLASMATICS.

picture-9.jpg

85ff2014-3de9-41b3-b0e2-cdabdc0e051.jpg

BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN YOU ONLY NEEDED BLACK ELECTRIC TAPE.

Whoa. I want that tape.

Fel, I would do things to Hayley Williams that would ruin her for all other men.
and then I'd have to kill you and wear your entrails as a necklace.

you dun hurt the hayley.

i mean MON DIEU!

ITS HAYLEY FUCKIN' WILLIAMS. she does sideflips whilst singing!

thats an almost Spetznaz level of awesome!

the great thing is, vay, is that alexis brown from straight line stitch isn't marketed for her sexuality. its because she has a great voice and can (in my opinion) windmmill like none other. i love the fact that she can both scream and sing and find that more attractive than her looks.

NOBODY HURTS MY HAYLEY.

@TK: SRSLY SEXY GURLS