Hot Women In Music

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fel of the Eternal Forest, May 25, 2010.

1. Belle

"A tactical and field agent," she commented with a smile "Have you per chance heard of Cloak, or perhaps of Dagger?"

2. Lead Singer lady for Within Temptation is pretty tempting.

3. Whoever makes actually good music, Tal Wilkenfeld works, so does PJ Harvey, Rachel Grimes is fine too, I guess.

4. Annette Olzon, and all of the members of Serebro, see below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serebro

One of them looks like a better version of Hillary Duff, another looks like Megan Fox, but hotter. the last one.... I dunno, but HOT.

[​IMG]

5. Ray

He sat at his desk after bringing everyone their cups. He smiled at her. "I personally like the cold. Cold Baltimore usually means snow. Snow means more families are out playing in the snow and being close. Spreads loves and happiness throughout the city. Hell, crime even goes down when that happens." He sipped his hot chocolate. He reached into his desk and brought out a bag of mini marshmallows. "Help yourselves." He put a few in his cup.

6. John

"But of course." He smiled at her.

Ray

"To be honest, I guess it'll be good to work with a team to get Dagger out of Baltimore for good. I will try to keep the Hunter in check, but I wouldn't order him around too much. So, who all is going to be on this team?"

(It's going to be a very awkward time when Blair finds out about Ray being the Hunter, yeesh.)

7. Ray

"I'd prefer if she didn't. He and Blair aren't exactly getting along. He kind of threatened her telling her to stop being a vigilante. It was a step to far that I wish he didn't do, but I think he did it out of love and wanting her to be safe. Hunter's worse with emotions than I am."

8. Belle

"Not what I mean Ray. What I mean is you dug into her personal life, and you know her secret." She leaned back and smiled "Maybe go for another one. Or something. Get a hobby that doesn't make you dig into people's dark shit."

9. John

He smiled at her. "I like you." He started driving.

10. Belle

She smiled "Perfect. You do all the chit chat this time around, okay?"

11. Belle

She nodded then allowed a smile "I hope he has a good idea for her. I don't want her to be a possible rouge."

12. I don't really like female artists, ESPECIALLY the ones marketed as sexy. The way it has become a music INDUSTRY rather than an art is depressing where people are chosen for their looks and marketability rather than any talent or meaning behind their music, or that the lyrics were written by writers with the faces having no creative input is just voiding the point of music. Not saying its only female artists that are set up in this way (it most certainly isn't) just saying its an example of how i see the universe as a series of facades.

Sorry for going off topic.

13. TIME TO SHOW YOU A *REAL* WOMAN OF MUSIC. WENDY O WILLIAMS OF THE PLASMATICS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN YOU ONLY NEEDED BLACK ELECTRIC TAPE.

14. John

"True." He chuckled as he pulled into the parking lot at the base. He smiled at her.

15. and then I'd have to kill you and wear your entrails as a necklace.

you dun hurt the hayley.

i mean MON DIEU!

ITS HAYLEY FUCKIN' WILLIAMS. she does sideflips whilst singing!

thats an almost Spetznaz level of awesome!

16. the great thing is, vay, is that alexis brown from straight line stitch isn't marketed for her sexuality. its because she has a great voice and can (in my opinion) windmmill like none other. i love the fact that she can both scream and sing and find that more attractive than her looks.

17. NOBODY HURTS MY HAYLEY.

@TK: SRSLY SEXY GURLS