Hot Lead Happy Pills

Luchesi looked over at the table he was talking about. "Those girls... the busty, chestnut-haired one is my waitress, Alexandra, and the other is... y'know, I don't think I caught her name, actually. No, no I didn't. She didn't come up to the bar. Sorry, buddy." he cleans another glass as he stares at the two girls conversing, and notices Alexandra slip a piece of paper to the strange woman.

--

Alexandra rips off a piece of paper from her notepad and scribbles her number on it. "Here," she said handing it to Natasha, "call me anytime after work." She sighed as she thought about what she was doing. She knew the consequences, but was willing to risk them anyway. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work." she said, getting up as a few more customers were shown to seats and other hit the dance floor. "It was lovely talking to you, Natasha. And if you need anything, just holler. I am a waitress, after all."

Natasha smoothly slipped the piece of paper into her pocket. Not giving a second glance to the girl as she walked away. After a few seconds she shook her head and placed her hand on the glass, lifting and downing the contents that were left. Silently she reached into her other pocket and pulled out a twenty. The drink couldn't have been more than eight but she wasn't really feeling like waiting around to get change. As she gingerly placed the money down she found her eyes turning upward, toward the bartender and Machiavelli. The two had noticed her, but that wasn't really what she was most concerned with. Machiavelli probably recognized her from around the office, she wondered how much he had told the bartender. If anything. Eventually she shook her head, standing up and beginning her walk over. Originally she had planned to simply just leave after her drink but if Machiavelli would just see her at the station later and it would be a little suspicious if she didn't acknowledge his existence. Her badge had only a sliver of visibility through her coat, most people wouldn't notice it but if she was being inspected as she felt she was they probably would notice it.

Machiavelli noticed Natasha making her way over here and noticed that she made eye contact with him for a brief moment, He spun around in his seat and looked at luchesi saying " let me get a jack Daniels luchesi " he tapped the bar and spun back around running his hand through his hair as he continued to fiddle with his coin. His Badge was either put away or hung by a ball link around his neck but putting it in his shirt was just as good, He new he noticed her face around the station but now that she was getting closer to him he could actually see her buety. How interesting...How interesting he though to himself as he inspected her body a bit more and then returned to her face, Machiavelli wasn't a bad guy and certainly wasn't a pervert but when gorgeous women get close to him he just...he cant control himself. He tries his best to be cool but it normally fucks up and he looks like and idiot but this will be a great experience to see how she reacts, either like the rest of the female's in the business or maybe different. He flicked the coin higher in the air and when it came down he caught it by snatching it out of the air and sliding it into his chest pocket.

The tips of her long chestnut hair dangled just past her waist, lightly bouncing with every step. Silently her bright green eyes scanned the room in front of her, a habit of detective work. Her trench coat was well fitted, hugging the curves of her body. Nothing like it could have been bought at a normal store. It fit so well it must have been custom tailored. As Machiavelli turned back toward her she found herself smiling toward him, pretty common demeanor around the station for her. It was just as he was sliding the coin into his pocket that she reached the counter. "Hey." her eyes pulled away from his the moment her breath stopped. Her voice was surprisingly lighthearted, like being greeted by an old friend. She spun in the spot, her hair following after her before she placed her elbows on the bar top, so that the two of them were facing the same direction, looking out over the rest of the facility. Hopefully he was better at starting conversations than she was.

" Hello there beautiful " he said a smile on his face, he moved some of his hair from his face and let it rest on the side. His soft complexion was weird for such a....in term "dirty-man", His eyes just followed everyone one of her movements and definitely payed attention to the way her clothes fit nicely to her amazing curves. But as she swung around so she was facing his direction he felt his body shiver a bit, he didnt know what it was but he would have to deal with it later. He cleared his throat and said " So what brings you round here? to this marvelous aha...uhm club? " He always put off the aspect of being nervous which he knew made people comfortable since they wouldn't be the only who seemed nervous, its a better way per say to break the ice.

"Glass o' Jack, comin' up!" Luchesi stopped cleaning glasses and poured the man a glass of the whiskey and set it on the bar next to him. As he did so, he noticed Alexandra had walked off and the other woman was approaching. He smirked and set a small bell on the bar next to the whiskey. "I'll leave you two to your businesses. Ring the bell if you need anything. Jonny will help you out." he walked down to the other end of the bar and turned into a doorway, the same Vicky had gone through. He turned into a different room, and sat at the desk, dismissing a young man out of the room.

She was silent for a few moments, allowing herself to get more comfortable. Thinking about the word. Beautiful, It wasn't very common for someone to call her that. Possibly since they didn't really see her in a romantic light. She wasn't trying to read into it. She told herself that wasn't his intention. He was probably just making a causal greeting. But, it was nice to hear. Not that she would ever say whether her heart had skipped a beat or not. To his question though, she gave some thought. Eventually she let out a depressed sigh, though her smile didn't fade. "Well for now I'm just keeping my ear to the ground. That useless Sergent has yet to assign me." Her eyes closed as she chuckled to herself a little bit. She wanted to ask why he had hid his badge when he had come in, but she didn't really see the point of discouraging conversation. She could ask him later, at the office maybe.