Hot Lead Happy Pills

He scanned the area just looking for anyone of a familiar face, his eyes locking on two women sitting together talking. He felt like he new one of them fairly long hair, Chestnut coloring. Yup only one girl with hair like that but he didn't approach her since he thought she would already know he had arrived to the scene, He just ran his hand through his hair again looking over in her area but not directly at her as if to give the im not really looking at you stare. This normally helped him gain eye sight with someone who already noticed him but wasn't trying to talk to him. I mean..she is a beautiful girl i mean gorgeous actually, just why couldn't he talk to her? it always pondered his mind.

Luchesi looked up from cleaning a glass as Michiavelli walked up to the bar and took a seat, removing his badge. "Hey, Michiavelli! There's my favorite little piggy!" he exclaimed. "What can I get you?"

--

Alexandra looked at the cop as she asked whether the city could be saved or not. She chuckled a little, sarcastically. "Saved? Yeah if Superman takes over." She leans in closer, as if not to be heard. "The Mafia has such a tight grip on the city, if they let go, it'll crumble to dust. Almost everyone with a name is connected to the mob in one way or another, whether they know it or not. The Cochilos, the Brazzolis, the McTarnins, The Stratovas... But, all the families are just fingers to the hand of the big HLHP supplier, the Calivera Cartel." she whispers, hoping Luchesi didn't hear. She had heard the bartender had connections with the Brazzolis, a Mafia Family known for their brutality to people they didn't like.

He spun back around in the chair and looked right at Luchesi spreading his arms out wide " Luchesi! " he tapped the bar with a smile saying " How about some rum and how have you been? " His hand reaching into his pocket as he pulled out his wallet and looked through it, He slid it back into his pocket and said " also keep that tab open " a small smile on his face he didn't know if he was going to be here long but if he was, he was definatly going to drink.

Natasha lifted her head a little, noticing Machiavelli's eyes, right before he turned toward the bar. All the while listening carefully to her server. Part of her brain was wondering why he was here in the middle of the day, was he on assignment? Possibly staking out the place? She certainly didn't discount the possibility. When he walked in though he still had his badge on. He must have removed it when her head was tilted down... He was known here that was for certain. Far more well known than she was. That didn't escape her mind for sure. She turned her eyes toward her server. She felt a smile catch on her lips. "I think everyone realizes." She said in reference to the comment about everyone being connected to the mob. "Even if only subconsciously." She leaned forward a little bit, her smile fading into only a weak smirk. "So what should be done? Should we adapt to the corrupt lifestyle? Or should we fight against it?" She wondered quite carefully on what the servers opinion of her question would be.

Luchesi turned to the various bottles behind him. "Alright, one rum. And I been pretty good. Good eating, good pay, great sex, and two wonderful kids. 'Course, I'm always scared I'll get shot in the alley, but it is what it is." he said, pouring Michiavelli a glass of Sailor Jerry. "How about you, how you been?" he asked setting the drink in the bar in front of the cop.

--

The waitress looked down at the table while she spoke. "I don't know. My mother says we should fight against it, and restore order, but my father, an enforcer for the Brazzoli Family, says, 'wasn't it corrupt before?' And I think that their both right, that we should fight against the corruption, but adjust the judicial system so that perpetrators get justice regardless, so that a guilty man doesn't walk free because of a typo, even though everyone obviously knows he did it." She sighs, and looks back up at the policewoman. she notices the badge, and raises an eyebrow. "Should you be drinking on duty, officer?" she asks.

Natasha took in quietly the words of her server. She was actually quite surprised that someone would notice her badge hanging from the chain around her neck through the part in her trench coat. Most didn't notice until she pulled half the coat away to reveal it. This girl was certainly capable of observation. Though before she allowed herself to say anything, she took another sip of the smooth whiskey that had been brought to her. "I'm actually not on assignment." Though the answer was technically the truth she was still on the clock. though... another question popped into her head. She leaned back in her seat, seeming to be more comfortable with the situation as her eyes turned back toward her colleague she seemed to be smiling at him. "Tell me.... what do you think of that man at the bar?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandra looked behind her, towards the bar. "Luchesi, the bartender? Or the other guy?" She asks. "Luchesi is just some fat Italian bastard with connections, but the guy at the bar, he seems... wait... I recognize that guy, that's Michiavelli, comes in here all the time. He's a cop, like you. Seems, nice enough, but he's a little too friendly with Luchesi. I think he's in the Brazzoli's pocket. But that's just me. I've noticed that most of the guy's in my father's line of work, particularly the ones who work for my father, are great people, until you piss them off, or they have too many drinks. Then you better stay at least ten feet away." She laughs a little, and turns back to Natasha. "Heh, I try not to get too into my father's business, but sometimes he just drags me there. I want to shut it down, though." She taps her chin thoughtfully for a moment before snapping her fingers. "Hey, I've got an idea!" she says, and leans in closer. "I could be an informant! Y'know, work here, act normal, then tell you whatever is happening with the Family." She looked at the officer for a moment, and a look of confusion darted across her face. "I never caught your name, officer."

Vicky adjusted her bag as she was led out and she sat back down at the bar, crossing her legs while on the stool and leaning on the counter once again. "I think I'll take one more drink before I leave. Though surprise me this time. I wanna see what you have up your sleeves." She chuckled quietly, twining her hands together and then sitting quietly as she waited for her drink. She glanced around, the bar having decent business but not overly busy. She spotted a few people that caught her eyes, but she didn't really care about any of them. She flipped her dark brown hair over her shoulder, letting out a small breath.

" I've been better " He smirked as he took down some of the rum and let a small sigh escape his lips before he took another look of the club, A small smile still placed on his lips as he stood up and stretched holding his glass. He took another downing of rum sliding one hand into his pocket he looked back at luchesi and say's " Ill be back in a few i'm going to smoke " he turned back around and set the class on the bar. He walked towards the door pulling out a cig from his jacket pocket with a lighter next to it. it was engraved with his last name, He leaned against the entrance while he lit the cig up and began smoking as people came by. He didn't care and he new that didn't care, He blew the smoke out into the atmosphere of the earth and simply let a sigh escape his lips. His brushed his hand through his hair as he began thinking.

Luchesi nodded. "I hear you, friend." As he walks off to smoke, the Italian hears Vicky call for a surprise drink. "Alright, I'll give you the strongest shit we got." He removed a glass and set it down on the bar, slashing into it a concoction of various vodkas, rums, whiskeys and such. He slid the now blood-red concoction down the bar to the woman. "I call it the Hellbound Vampire. One guy tried it, burned his throat so bad he almost had to the hospital. Technically, I'm not allowed to serve it anymore, but technically, what they don't know won't hurt 'em. Give it a whirl." He smirked at her evilly, knowing she would be in for one hell of a ride.

Vicky leaned her chin on her hand, watching with interest as he mixed the various drinks together. He then slid the strong blood-red drink in front of her and she looked at it before back up at him, returning the smirk. "It's not my fault if I destroy anything." She then grabbed the drink, leaning her head back and chugging it down. It burned her throat, but she could handle it. She then placed the now-empty glass on the counter, wiping her mouth and chuckling quietly while she closed her eyes and took in the effects and taste.

The drink was thick for alcohol. If made properly, the drink would produce a ringing in her ears, a searing feeling in her throat, and cause her eyes to water up. Her body would go numb, but her tongue would remain tasting of blood, rum, and sugar. Luchesi smiled down the bar at her. "Enjoy." he said, knowing that she would lose control at any moment, and then he might have a chance to get lucky. It was unlikely, but it was possible. What Luchesi hadn't mentioned to Michiavelli was that his wife had actually left him, and now he only got to see his kids on the weekends. The only sex he got anymore was from bar-goers, weary of their regular lives and drunk off their asses. He ate alright, due to his connections, but his pay was shit, unless he made a deal. He walked up to the woman. "How ya feelin'?" he asked.

Vicky opened her eyes as the drink began to take effect and she rubbed her ears lightly while she chuckled a bit. She knew very well what the Hellbound Vampire did. She used it whenever she was giving a 'gentler' death to a person. Getting people drunk and numb was the best way to stop them from squirming around. Of course, she had grown immune to most of the numbing part. Her ears still rang and her throat burned, as well as a few small salty droplets formed in her eyes, but she could still move fairly well. She had to keep the person feeling safe while they drank the strong drink. She looked up at the man when he asked her how she was feeling and she chuckled. "Drunk and numb. Just the way I like it." She then slowly stood, leaning against the counter. "And now, I walk home." She tipped an imaginary hat. "Night." She began walking, though she had to use the walls and counters around her as a support to stay up.

Luchesi smiled and waved her off. "Goodnight!" he called after her. Damn it, he thought, didn't even have a chance. Oh well. He shrugged and went back to cleaning glasses and the bar, awaiting more customers. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

Vicky stumbled a bit when she got to the exit and laughed to herself, walking out of the bar. She sat down on a bench just outside the entrance, relaxing and letting her body go numb finally. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes and taking in small breaths. "Ha... poor little bartender..."

His eyes adverted to the women coming out of the club and then slumping into a bench, there was only one thing that could do this to a women. One Alot of drinks or two one really tough drink, He smirked and walked back inside when his cig was done. He slid into his bar seat and said " Jack Daniels this time " he tapped the bar as he awaited his drink still looking around for a women or someone of similar interest's to preoccupy himself, but then he said. " Luchesi why did that girl stumble out of here just a few minutes ago? she's slumped on a bench?" he gave a small smile and spun a coin in between his fingers.

She blinked silently as the girl came up with her idea. "Um.. I'm detective Natasha Williams." Having another informant certainly wouldn't be a bad thing, but she needed to be careful about it. She looked back toward the bar. Her fellow shield was gone. She had let her eyes slip for too long. "I'm not sure you understand all of the risks involved in that sort of work. Are you sure you want to do this?" As she finished her question her co-worker returned.

Alexandra nodded to the cop. "I do, Officer Williams. I know that being an informant is a dangerous line of work, but I'm willing to risk it. Besides, I know my daddy would never hurt his little girl." the waitress smiled at the woman across from her.

--

Luchesi looked up as Michiavelli walked in and asked about the girl. "Vicky? Oh, that. Do you remember that cuckoo concoction I got in trouble for a while back? The Hellbound Vampire? Gave 'er one of those. You want one?" he asks, leaning forward towards his friend.

" Your lucky im not a harsh cop or i might of just arrested you luchesi " He plants his hand on his shoulder and smiles a bit " But sadly i must decline that knock out punch..i have a few things to monitor later " He looks back at Natasha sitting with that girl still talking, he then looked back at luchesi and said " you see that Beautiful chestnut haired girl over there in the booth? who's that girl sitting with her? " He said as he fiddled with his coin.

Natasha seemed skeptical. Leaning back as she scanned over the girl in front of her. She was certainly already a good source for information, she was close to the family, and she was willing to help. Eventually Natasha nodded slowly. "Alright Alexandra..." Her hand reached into the pocket of her trench coat pulling out a cell phone. "Do you have a number I can reach you at?" Natasha wondered why this girl would put herself in danger to put a stop to this. Did she realize that her father could very well go to jail if exposed? Did that not bother her?