Hot dog toppings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheese, Ketchup and Pickle Slices (Relish if none are available).

I don't tend to add much else, I'm very picky when it comes to my toppings.

Nutella.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Usually some form of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, onions, and cheese. Occasionally I throw on some relish, mustard, or sports peppers.

Chicago dogs

Anyone who has been to, or lives in Chicago knows what's up. I could kill like five of these bitches in one sitting. Heaven.

Mayonnaise, mustard, dill pickle relish, bits of white onion, some bean and beef chili, and a slice of American cheese.

I make beer brats.

Brats browned on the grill and then cooked through in a beer/butter/sauteed garlic and onion/spices mixture. Use the remaining onions/sauce as the topping, with cheddar cheese and a nice spicy or honey mustard.

Or, for regular dogs:

Cheese, tomato, relish, onion, and mustard.

Or:

Sauerkraut and mustard. Cheese optional.

Or:

Thai basil, fresh cilantro, hot peppers, some kind of pickle, and sriracha.

Just tomato sauce and onions. GOOD ONIONS.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ooh, ooh! Chili cheese, onion/sauerkraut, tomato, mustard! Or-or-or wrap the dog in a slice of ham and put a cut of bacon across it with a tiny, tiny bit of sweet barbecue sauce! No, no, wait — actually, I like slightly toasted bun with cheddar and a beef dog! Or what about ground beef topping and ketchup (sloppy joe dogs!!), or even a bed of mashed potato on a toasted bun!

Oh, man, I'm so weird. I love them all. q.q

Also, I eat mine (and pizza) with a fork and knife even if it's not particularly messy; I've been informed that this is, in fact, not normal.

Tasbasco, jalepeno peppers, pepper jack cheese and wasabi. (spicest mother fucking thing in the world but hey, allergies suck)

miso paste, wasabi, purple yam, and red bean paste and shredded salmon ( made this one by accident it was awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.