3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
no literally; what do you like to put on your hot dogs?

I'm tied between pizza dogs (marinara sauce, onions and mozzarella!) and good ok' ketchup 'n mustard.

Sauerkraut is pretty good too though, hmmmmm

ketchup, mustard and dill relish. Or chili, cheese and onions.

Usually just ketchup and relish. BBQ sauce if ketchup is unavailable or I'm bored of it.

Cut the hot dog in half down the middle and stuff it with pineapple and bacon! :D

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I'm that lame person who hates condiments. Hate em. You put ketchup or mayonnaise on my food and I can't eat it.

But I've always had a soft spot for cheese and hot dogs. Especially the ones with the cheese IN the hot dog, but even outside, toasted with a toasty bun, mmm, yummy.

Line of ketchup and a slice of bacon.

Reactions: Windsong
Do not like hot dogs. I like bratwursts, though. Put that one a bun with some shredded cheese and I'm a happy Fluff. I like ketchup on it too, but only a light amount.

Also, in my hometown, there's a food stand that sells these really delicious bratwursts with cream cheese on them. I know how unappetizing that sounds, but when I finally tried it, I was hooked. :| Makes me a bit homesick just thinking about it.

I can't eat hot dogs unless they're cooked to hell and back and the bun is covered in cream cheese with a bit of ketchup.

Whatever I can find to dice in the fridge.

Onion, tomato, salsa, ketchup, mustard, a1, lettuce, etc..

That was a hell of a hot dog to eat.

Butter the bun (sounds strangely sexual), add cheese slizes, add the hot dog, add ketchup and mustard.

Ain't nothing better.

Boston pickle mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard is good as well. Haven't met a single Swede who don't like some gurkmajonäs on their hot dog. It's the universal hot dog topping.

ketchup
mustard
sourkraut
relish

OR

chili
cheese
coleslaw

8D

Until just recently it was only ketchup, but now I have found my true love in instant mashed potatoes on hot dogs with ketchup on top :D

Reactions: LunaValentine
Cheese and ketchup, nothing more.

Chili dogs are a good alternative, though only if it's beanless chili, and I add nothing but chili to those.

• Love
SANIC TAUGHT ME THIS, GAIS.

Sonic_the_Chilidog_Hog.jpg

Chicago style is pretty cool.

Spicy brown mustard, diced onions and a pickle slice.

Am I .winrar yet?

Just ketchup is fine by me. Maybe cheese. Ok, yes cheese. lol.

Slaw, chili, mustard and onions.

Sometimes traditional mustard and ketchup is just as preferable.

Until just recently it was only ketchup, but now I have found my true love in instant mashed potatoes on hot dogs with ketchup on top :D
I must try this! I think it might be fun to put mashed potatoes on hotdogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.