Host Club Sign Ups (Currently Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there still room available for another female?

Uhm, yes. Go ahead and make your cs.
I'm making another female too. xD
I think with the two of them we can actually have another host member. I kind of want to keep this an open rp, buuuut I want the male to female to be semi-even. :P

Oh okay. I understand. If it will interfere in any way I do not mind. Just asking is all.

Honestly the female to male ratio should be a little over, since the hosts are entertaining more than
one girl.

Im tempted to join with a girl O - O i love ouran....

Okay, Ill try to post a character sheet as soon as possible.

Is this still open, and if so should I join as a male or a female?

Is this still open, and if so should I join as a male or a female?
At this point, I believe you can be either. We're having a few different female characters being made. So, be what you want. ^^

This RP is just blowing up we got like three CS being made and like 10 characters already.

Name: Sora Blade
Year: 2nd
Orientation: strait
Type: strong silent type, knightly type
Personality: Sora is a kind boy who likes to watch over those around him. He's quiet and protective. He finds himself acting like a big brother.
Appearance: (see picture)
Relationships: not currently in one
Skills: he knows judo, caries around a first aid kit he knows how to use, and is great at listening.
Strengths: his medic skills, his judo, his listening skills, he often gets down to the problem quickly.
Weaknesses: his good heart, his trusting nature, his slow healing rate
History: Sora is the second son of the Blade family, despite it's name the Blade family has nothing to do with fighting. They are a family that specializes in medical research. Sora learned to fight after his mother was killed in a bank hold up. He and his family don't speak often.
Misc: theme song-temporary home. Voice actor-Marc Diraison
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sora Blade
Year: 1st
Orientation: strait
Type: strong silent type, knightly type
Personality: Sora is a kind boy who likes to watch over those around him. He's quiet and protective. He finds himself acting like a big brother.
Appearance: (see picture)
Relationships: not currently in one
Skills: he knows judo, caries around a first aid kit he knows how to use, and is great at listening.
Strengths: his medic skills, his judo, his listening skills, he often gets down to the problem quickly.
Weaknesses: his good heart, his trusting nature, his slow healing rate
History: Sora is the second son of the Blade family, despite it's name the Blade family has nothing to do with fighting. They are a family that specializes in medical research. Sora learned to fight after his mother was killed in a bank hold up. He and his family don't speak often.
Misc: theme song-temporary home. Voice actor-Marc Diraison
View attachment 33834
I think I'm in love *^*

Ahahah ^^ I have just a question: he is 18 and is still a 1st year? Just to make sure

Sorry he's 2nd year I pressed the wrong button. I'll edit it.

1376546-bigthumbnail.jpg
Name:
Stella Kass
Year:
2'nd
Orientation:
Bisexual
Type:
Customer
Personality:
Uses looks to get what she wants. She'll give an adorable puppy dog face that you simply can't say no to. Adorable, but mischievous. She tricks people. Extremely outgoing and bubbly.
Appearance:
Long blue hair adorned by a baby face and 5'0'' height which makes her appear as though she were 12. Her large blue eyes are hard to resist. She normally wears bright coloured Lolita type dresses when she isn't forced to wear her school uniform.
whitblueeyes.jpg
blue hair denpa onna to seishun otoko touwa erio anime girls_wallpaperswa.com_99.jpg

Relationships:
Chi Hase - Best friends
Skills:
Bake sweets
Judo
Clothing

Strengths:
Swimming
Designer

Weaknesses:
Tall Shelves (Too tiny to reach them)
Spicy food (Doesn't like spicy things)
Stubborn

History:
Her parents are both fashion designers, which allows for Stella to have the newest and greatest fashions made. Chi's mother, Cho Horiuchi often models for Stella's parents, so the two grew up together and became best friends. They were always in the same class, and often did the same after school activities. Well, until the reached high school and Stella found the Host Club. She became obsessed. She never misses one of their clubs, though after she still walks home with Chi. Stella always begs Chi to come to the Host club with her, but she can never convince the girl. That doesn't mean Stella will give up though.
Misc:
Voice (Girl in Penguin)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm stopping signups for now. The people who have already asked about it, can still create their cs, but any new people will have to wait. I might take more after we start, but for now, we have a lot of characters to introduce in the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.