Host Club Sign Ups (Currently Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ben Wilson
Year: (1'st, 2'nd, 3'rd) 2nd
Orientation: Bi
Type: (Naughty, cool, natural, ect) Naughty
Personality:He's a flirt, loves to be around others. He can be both loud and quiet depending on who he is around.
Appearance:
7911626.jpg

Relationships:Andrea (Mother) Damien (Father) Kelsey (sister)
Skills:He has a photographic memory and can cook
Strengths:He is intelligent and knows how to read people.
Weaknesses: He is not physically fit so he can easily get beaten down. He also tends to get sick a lot.
History:He was born into a rich family and is the next heir in line for the fortunes and his fathers business. His parents met at a fundraiser and it was love at first site. However, after his sister was born, his parents got divorced and his mom left his life. His dad sent him to Ouran because it was a way to get him prepared for his life when he would take over the company. He joined the Host club because it seemed fun.
Misc: (If you want a theme song, or a voice)

anime_steampunk_by_kuronah-d68k52o.jpg
Name: Oliver Moore
Year: 2'nd
Orientation: Straight
Type: Cool
Personality: Laid back, calm in most situations. Likes to be swarmed by those he's close with, but prefers to shy away and avoid new confrontation.
Appearance: 6'2", pics all around
Relationships: Melany Lark (Endship)
Skills: Good with tinkering with anything mechanical/electronic
Strengths: Highly intelligent, loyal to no end, and quick-witted (allows him to still fill host responsibilities despite of shortcomings in meeting new people).
Weaknesses: Major soft spot for his cat (not really a weakness xD, but can get in the way of more important things). Laid-back-ness can sometimes equate to laziness.
tumblr_myxx2lVjyz1svqxuio1_500.jpg
History: Revealed IC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAI GUISE. I apologize in advance for being slow. Bear with me, I'm pretty new to the rp world. The only experience I have with it is some old Star Trek rp with a friend. So, please help me out when I goof and whatnot, I promise I'm not a complete tard xD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
IA.600.1162098.jpg
Name:

Melany Lark
Year:
2'nd
Orientation:
Bisexual
Type:
Customer
Personality:
Sweet and fun-loving girl. She always want to have a good time.
Appearance:
5'5''
Pale skin
Blue eyes, Darker blue on top, lighter on bottom
White hair that trails down to pink tips. It is braided in front but left wild in the back, shorter side bangs that tend to fall in her face
Always seen wearing a particular black choker with a certain symbol made in gray

vURIr.jpg
profile_picture_by_ask_vocaloid_ia-d60av91.jpg
Relationships:
Oliver (endship)
Skills:
Singing
Music
Painting
Strengths:
Focused
Beautiful singing
Organized
Weaknesses:
Not allowed to sing
Sweets (Can't say no to them)
Cute boys
History:
Her father and mother both work in the medical field. It is expected of her to join them and take over running the hospital. Melany doesn't want that though. She wants to sing and paint, to do things that her parents think are worthless and time wasting. Her parents enrolled her in Ouran to try and get her to focus on her academics, but they didn't realize that she would have too much time on her hands and practice regardless of their wishes. They caught her once. They said if they found her doing it again, they would put her into a stricter private institution. So, now she never sings, and rarely paints unless it's for the school festivals.
Misc:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man tons of new characters all of the sudden, this is going well.

Uhm, I was trying to figure that out actually.
I'm thinking sometime next week, but I need to message some people on here.
I will be going out of town, though I will have internet. But that is two week from now. I want to start the ic before then, because I don't think it'll be an issue with me being gone, and if it is, @DoctorPew can text me and he would be able to resolve things. But I don't see it being an issue.
Regardless, I want to start it next week, but I want to give the new people a chance to finish their cs. If their cs is done by this weekend, then I'll start it then.
If there are new people after now, I'm not going to wait for them to finish their cs.

Ok just a heads up I'm leaving Sunday and won't be back for like six days. So no in depth typing from me will be happening then.

No worries. Thank you for letting me know though. ^^

Name: Ben Wilson
Year: (1'st, 2'nd, 3'rd) 2nd
Orientation: Bi
Type: (Naughty, cool, natural, ect) Naughty
Personality:He's a flirt, loves to be around others. He can be both loud and quiet depending on who he is around.
Appearance:
7911626.jpg

Relationships:Andrea (Mother) Damien (Father) Kelsey (sister)
Skills:He has a photographic memory and can cook
Strengths:He is intelligent and knows how to read people.
Weaknesses: He is not physically fit so he can easily get beaten down. He also tends to get sick a lot.
History:He was born into a rich family and is the next heir in line for the fortunes and his fathers business. His parents met at a fundraiser and it was love at first site. However, after his sister was born, his parents got divorced and his mom left his life. His dad sent him to Ouran because it was a way to get him prepared for his life when he would take over the company. He joined the Host club because it seemed fun.

Why do I find your character REALLY dreamy? and want to date him on the spot.

lol, probably because thats what i wanted him to be, he is supposed to be the naughty one

Name: Ichiro Harumi
Year: first year
Orientation: Straight.
Type: Outgoing
Personality: She is talkative, words pouring out of her mouth like a broken water tap. She is also blunt and will say whatever was in her mind, not caring about who they are. Furthermore she make jokes that no one would find funny and sometimes it could be taken to the extreme and would cause tension amongst her. In addition, she can be quite crazy and love dares, willing to do any. She is emotionally constipated and loyal; she cherishes her few friends and she would always express her appreciation for them by actions intead of words. she is quite lady like, and loves anything cute and feminine, reading and literature. However, she is quite temperamental, her mood changes all the time.
Appearance:
images

Brief description: She usually wears kimono with her red hair tied up in a bun paired with heels. Her eyes are as black as onyx and her skin tone fair.
Relationships: Ichiro Renji{older brother}//Mao Sakura{Mother}//Ichiro Takumi{Father}
Skills: She can cook decently and she is an avid fan of tribal designs which she sketches them when she has the time. She also writes during her free time; from short stories to poems. She sews quite well and is now learning embroidery.
Strengths: She's hardworking, resilient and steadfast. It is hard to sway her when she has made up her mind or has set her eyes on something. She would do anything to get to her goal and never giving up, no matter the obstacle.
Weaknesses: She becomes very flustered and would suddenly lose her voice and go all blushy when she is near the guy she likes. She is quite weak and can't do odd jobs and also always prone to sickness/illnesses. CATS!! They're one of her major weakness. She simply adores them. They're just a bunch of cute little fluffy dreamy animals. Give her one and she'd do anything for you.
History: She is the sole daughter and second child to the Ichiro family. Her father a business man, having a host club up in tokyo while her mum is the ambassador to a famous kimonos/hakama/yukata boutique. While her older brother aspires to be the "king of hosts", she intends on following her mother footsteps with the addition of wanting to integrate the west to the kimonos.

She entered the prestigious high school as it was in the tradition of the family; they were all from the same school.

Are there any more Host Club positions open? (Are you allowed to create your own Position or fill in one of the Original?)

Ouran High School Host Club is my favorite Anime series of all time! (I couldn't resist.)

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Are there any more Host Club positions open? (Are you allowed to create your own Position or fill in one of the Original?)

Ouran High School Host Club is my favorite Anime series of all time! (I couldn't resist.)
Yes. You can make another male. I believe that will be the last male currently.
That may change if more people come or simply if more females are made.

Also, male customers are okay to make as well.

I am going on a trip with my church from Sunday to Friday. I probable wont be able to get on unless I'm aloud internet accesses.

Alright, Thank you for letting me know.
Since people will be gone, I will probably just get the ooc up for now so people can start talking and planning.

I'll have my male character composed soon!

---

What Host positions are left? (Would we be allowed to create an Original position?)

I'll have my male character composed soon!

---

What Host positions are left? (Would we be allowed to create an Original position?)
You can create whatever you want. From the show, we're missing the prince. But, you can make whatever. ^^

large.jpg

1905543sden0prxpk.gif

Seventeen

Male

Third Year

Lyrical

•⊱ Lyrical: Nanami was recruited for his creative abilities. His customers are attracted to his charisma, swooning over his songs, poems, and fictional stories. A swarm of girls often request a story starring them, which he happily obliged. When he isn't writing, he charms his customers with his singing. Nanami is notorious for playing the piano, guitar, ocarina, violin, and cello. His primary instrument is his guitar. When it comes to writing, his only rule is submitting his work for free, not for profit.

Homosexual

T23.4uXipXXXXXXXXX_!!116571367.gif

Singing
Writing
Piano | Guitar | Ocarina | Cello | Violin
Baking
Eidetic Memory

☑ Observation
☑ Art | Music
☑ Gymnastics
☑ Coding | Web Design
☑ Acting
☑ Manipulation

☒ Weaker Immune System
☒ He has a soft spot for animals.
☒ Accepting his sexuality.
☒ Standing up against his father.
☒ Trust Issues
☒ Despite his physique, he's not a great fighter.

T23.4uXipXXXXXXXXX_!!116571367.gif

•⊱ Fuyuki Tsukuyomi [Father]
•⊱ Akane Tsukuyomi [Mother]
•⊱ Shizuku Tsukuyomi [Little Brother]

Intelligent | Perceptive | Creative | Witty | Reserved | Gentle | Charismatic | Polite | Cynical | Insecure

Nanami was raised in an incredibly wealthy family, son of Fuyuki Tsukuyomi, a brilliant Surgeon, and Akane Tsukuyomi, a successful Psychologist. His family owns several hospitals throughout the city. At a young age, Nanami discovered he wasn't fit to be a Doctor. Unbeknownst to his parents, Nanami can't stand the sight of blood, let alone surgery. Unfortunately, he was terrified of admitting his weakness. His father was an intimidating man, full of expectations and ideals. He wouldn't accept his oldest son loathing such a thing. Since he was heir, Nanami didn't have a choice. He was expected to take over the family business, attend Medical School, and receive his Medical License. Due to his aristocratic lifestyle, Nanami never experienced true friendship. Most children his age were forced to interact with him on the behalf of their parents. He couldn't afford trusting them completely. A few years later, Nanami discovered his true passion; Art. He developed an affinity towards painting, writing, and singing. On the behalf of his mother, he played several instruments. His ultimate dream is becoming an Artist. However, he's too weak. He can't stand up against his father; he's too afraid. After he enrolled in Ouran Academy, Nanami was able to channel his talents in secret. When he was recruited to the Host Club, Nanami accepted.

During his last year of middle school, Nanami realized his sexual orientation. Unfortunately, it was difficult to accept. How would his father react if his oldest son was homosexual? He didn't want his innocent brother, Shizuku, to be corrupted. He was only eight years old. If his father shifted titles, Shizuku would be deprived of everything he deserved, including a normal childhood. As a result, Nanami denies his sexuality.

↳ Voice Sample: [3:37]
↳ Nanami is fluent in Japanese, English, Italian, and German.
↳ He's an avid reader.
↳ Nanami is one of the top students in his year.

↳ Height: Five Foot Ten
↳ Build: Athletic; Acrobatic
Position: Seke

↳ His biggest insecurity is his sexuality. Nanami is afraid of accepting his orientation. As a result, he pretends to be heterosexual.
↳ He adores his littler brother, Shizuku.
↳ He's terrified of large quantities of water, thunderstorms, and his father.

Theme Song(s):
[1]
[2]
[3]

1905543sden0prxpk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.