• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Pierre Raphael Bouviere

Age/Year: 16 sophomore

Appearance: Blond hair, green eyes

Type: Wild type

History: Pierre is the son of a wealthy French family-- though how they obtained their wealth is a topic of many conversations and speculations. To glance at him, people might assume he was a delinquent-- however that couldn't be more wrong! Pierre was kicked out of a prestigious school in Paris for getting into a fight with another boy who tried to push himself onto one of the girls in his class. He broke the other boys nose and orbital(the bone around his eye). He transferred to Japan and now lives in his own apartment-- On his mother and fathers tab.
Due to his rough and tumble look, Pierre doesn't have many friends, and usually made friends with the underdogs back in France, feeling better about himself after helping someone else. Now in Japan, most people refer him as the 'wolf', a nickname he hates.

Personality: He'd a care free type of guy, thoroughly enthralled by taking part in parkour and other 'skater' activities. He's open minded yet outspoken.

Relationship Status: Single

Strengths: Pierre has a strong sense of right and wrong and is known for his loyalty and protective nature.

Weaknesses: He is also known for his hot temper and violent tendencies.

Other: Pierre is also an asthmatic, though he does not tell anyone. Mitchell.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^_^ Yay! I can also play filler NPC rolls as they come up.

Name (blue): Shiro Kiyoshi
Name (red): Rikuto Kiyoshi
Age(s): 16/Sophomore
images

Type: Little Devil Type 1 and 2
Personality: Both when alone are reasonably Shy, and Childish. The brothers are best friends. Shiro is more level headed then his brother Rikuto, While Rikuto is more social than Shiro is. They try their best to seperate their looks.
Relationship: Neither have ever been in a relationship due to the fact it tends to be the same girl.
Strengths: Amazing actors the boys are able to entertain their guests for hours pulling all kinds of stunts.
Weaknesses: Can't stand guests with the perfect attitude and tend to gravitate away.
Other: Shiro is terrified of dogs. Rikuto will never ride a plane, but helicopters work.

Other: Co-Produce with Father.

Most popular song production:

Last edited:
I do as well

Accepted~ Sorry, didn't get a notifictation ^^"

I totally can't wait to start this :] *bounces up and down*

We just need 2 more people...
a Prince Type
And a Lolita type..
*buzzing* I am so excited as well~ My first group fandom rp XD Even if it's with OC's ^-^ *cannot play Canon Characters*

Can we play multiple hosts? If so, I can make a prince.

Im already controling two so im going to let someone have lolita

Name: Kasei Kokori
Age/Year: 16
Appearance: Red hair and blue eyes
warm_up_by_archie_the_redcat-d3c6wuy.jpg
Type: Prince
Personality: Kasei is an eccentric, happy boy openly professes love for all creatures and forms of art. He can be a little spoiled at times, as he is an only child.
Relationship Status: Bisexual-- single
Strengths: A kind love for animals and people, a genuine want to help people.
Weaknesses: A bleeding heart, sometimes a bit over zealous.
Other:Kasei is the adoptive son of a wealthy Japanese couple who were unable to conceive. His adoptive mother is a renown astrophysicist and hails from a very old family-- born from money, and his father an endangered animal enthusiast and biologist-- also born into wealth. He, unlike his parents, loathes science, but adores the aesthetic value of both stars and animals. Mostly animals. He plans to eventually indulge in philanthropy and follow his fathers foot steps in running the conservation in Kyoto that his family owns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try the Lolita if you guys want.. might not be that good, but I'll try :]

Status
Not open for further replies.