Hospitalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Starryboo ~embrace the nickname c;
Thats what i did too! But when I checked the forum it was on the In character so I deleted it and put it back here lol
Oh alrighty, thanks ^.^;; concise? you mean the personality? Sorry, its a pretty old profile, if you'd like me to edit just tell me!~
Ah well thank the stars that it was still accepted then xD Nickname accepted! T.O. is my official nickname for you (since I have the imagination of a peanut~ ;p)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Brent Revil
Appearance:
65f9b2ace095f13afcb6a2dee7142d26.png

Personality:
Brent is a very outgoing and optimistic guy, he prefers to always keep his head up in the face of adversity and to try and get the best out of every situation. In running with these ideals of his he tends to be the one attempting to cheer up anyone in a bad spot, or to just generally keep everyone in a good mood to the best of his ability. This also puts him at a huge disadvantage, he is always so concerned with others well being that he rarely thinks of his own, another flaw is that he takes everything people say as-is, never second guessing or doubting the word of another, which can be disastrous in some cases.

Brent lives in the moment for the only good he can do is now. He avoids stepping back into the past, and has no reason to look to the future for assurance, he takes life step-by-step at face value and tries to make the most of it.

Many would describe him as an outgoing, excited, caring, and optimistic friend to all.

@Starryboo~!

I know right, thanks! Lol, you have a peanut, i have a mustard seed. You're not alone. c;

Name: Alice Halogun
Appearance:
anime_girl_render_12_by_bellathedoll-d7d0lgw.png

Personality: loves meeting people but because of her past she is closed and untrusting. She was raised in a racist community but she soon realised how bad it was so if she now sees anyone discriminating another she riles up and has an outburst.When she is in an argument she is very submissive and will do anything to make peace unless it has something to do with her parents or friends then she is as stubborn as a donkey.Aurelia is very self conscience cutting herself and purging and hitting herself whenever she thinks she is being dumb and bangs into walls.She expresses herself by painting or singing but never shows anyone because she thinks that they will laugh and mock her.she is an energy bubble always wanting to be doing more and more.

Going to have to drop out of this, sorry.

I would have to drop out as well. My apologies ;c

This is kind of dead. I would be willing to restart it, given i invested quite a while into the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.