Hospitalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IzuKooji

Original poster
Ten random people in the world are selected to appear in front of the reaper. The exact ten people all faint, and get sent into a certain, peculiar, hospital. The reaper resides within this hospital, taking one of the group member's life every night. (Note: This RP has already been completely planned out; I am using this as a test run. Please stick with me until the end, and give me feedback.)
Signup Maximum: 10 people

I will post the link to the post in which the RP will take place once we hit 10 people.

((I'm leaving this vague on purpose.))

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
This seems interesting, count me in~

Reactions: IzuKooji
This seems like an interesting idea, count me in.

I could start, but then you'd have less time to beat the game.

However, I think its quite easy to.

((After i'm done, I'm looking for somebody to help me edit my plans.))

Alright!! xD CS sheet here I come~ (or well image hunt first ;p)

uguu,can't fill it out right now ; ; I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow~

Ill totes join this. Imma make my CS tomorrow. ^u^

EDIT: My chara's done. If he needs any changes please let me know! ^3^ Also Imma just leave it here since I dont really know where to put it >.>

Rh37py7_zpsa79ac2e5.jpg

Name
Lucipher Amion Kelly

(He can be older if you want him in a specific age group.)

Personality
[BCOLOR=transparent]|Calm||Composed||Carefree||Simple||Nonchalant||Polite||Easy||Kept-To-Himself||Loner|[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Luc is a very calm and composed person. Doesn't overreact to anything and will always have a straight, relaxed look on his face. Doesn't really give much to what people say, whether it be about him or his family. Luc is just the type a person to live life freely, not waiting for tomorrow but expecting for tomorrow to come. He's a very nonchalant type of person. Getting to know him would be like trying to read a book with no words in it. He keeps alot of things to himself, he doesn't really see a need to be telling other people about him. He likes people who keeps their distance in a polite way. People who don't talk much are also likable from his point of view.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]All in all, if you want to get to know Lucipher, just don't make any effort to get to know him. Just, do nothing, at all.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Its fine! If you didn't see it, the CS in on the other page. Let me grab it.

Cs Format:
Name: (Self-explanatory)
Appearance: (Picture or description)
Personality: (Details, please)

Anyhow, yours is approved. It doesn't need to be that concise.

Oh!! Were we suppose to have our CS sheet on here?? Cause I posted it on the other page ^^"

@Starryboo ~embrace the nickname c;

Thats what i did too! But when I checked the forum it was on the In character so I deleted it and put it back here lol

@IzuKoo

Oh alrighty, thanks ^.^;; concise? you mean the personality? Sorry, its a pretty old profile, if you'd like me to edit just tell me!~

I'll get to posting my CS soon, but for now I have to go out for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.