Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by IzuKooji, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten random people in the world are selected to appear in front of the reaper. The exact ten people all faint, and get sent into a certain, peculiar, hospital. The reaper resides within this hospital, taking one of the group member’s life every night. (Note: This RP has already been completely planned out; I am using this as a test run. Please stick with me until the end, and give me feedback.)
    Signup Maximum: 10 people

I will post the link to the post in which the RP will take place once we hit 10 people.

((I'm leaving this vague on purpose.))
    • Like Like x 1
  2. This seems interesting, count me in~
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'm in
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ok, thanks! However, the sign up may take a while.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. same here i'm in
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Interesting.Count me in~
    • Like Like x 3
  7. 6 left, or if i get impatient, I might make my own character. (I prefer not to, however.)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. This seems like an interesting idea, count me in.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. We have five now.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I could start, but then you'd have less time to beat the game.

However, I think its quite easy to.

((After i'm done, I'm looking for somebody to help me edit my plans.))
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ok. My patience is absolutely gone. I'm going to start just about now. 5 people is enough.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Alright!! xD CS sheet here I come~ (or well image hunt first ;p)
  13. uguu,can't fill it out right now ; ; I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow~
  14. Ill totes join this. Imma make my CS tomorrow. ^u^

EDIT: My chara's done. If he needs any changes please let me know! ^3^ Also Imma just leave it here since I dont really know where to put it >.>

Lucipher Amion Kelly

(He can be older if you want him in a specific age group.)

Luc is a very calm and composed person. Doesn't overreact to anything and will always have a straight, relaxed look on his face. Doesn't really give much to what people say, whether it be about him or his family. Luc is just the type a person to live life freely, not waiting for tomorrow but expecting for tomorrow to come. He's a very nonchalant type of person. Getting to know him would be like trying to read a book with no words in it. He keeps alot of things to himself, he doesn't really see a need to be telling other people about him. He likes people who keeps their distance in a polite way. People who don't talk much are also likable from his point of view.
    All in all, if you want to get to know Lucipher, just don't make any effort to get to know him. Just, do nothing, at all.
    #15 T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Its fine! If you didn't see it, the CS in on the other page. Let me grab it.
  16. Cs Format:
    Name: (Self-explanatory)
    Appearance: (Picture or description)
    Personality: (Details, please)

Anyhow, yours is approved. It doesn't need to be that concise.
  17. Oh!! Were we suppose to have our CS sheet on here?? Cause I posted it on the other page ^^"
    • Like Like x 1
  18. @Starryboo ~embrace the nickname c;

Thats what i did too! But when I checked the forum it was on the In character so I deleted it and put it back here lol

Oh alrighty, thanks ^.^;; concise? you mean the personality? Sorry, its a pretty old profile, if you'd like me to edit just tell me!~
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I'll get to posting my CS soon, but for now I have to go out for a bit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.