Horror Themed One-on-One RP

L

LadyLestat

Original poster
Hello Every(Any)one!

I am minutes-old to joining this site. I was really wondering about any interest level in a one-on-one (or maybe group) roleplay session centered around a horror theme. I have been the DM to this story in a group, TTRPG one-shot campaign and am REALLY interested to see what it looks like reskinned and utilized as a text-based, no dice roll (unless you want to) story.

• Setting: Fantasy (Examples: Dungeons & Dragons, LotR, Dragon Age).

• Content Warning: Descriptions of Violence/Gore/Horror (nothing I would call over-the-top though, simply relevant to the story).

• Quick Premise: You have been called to the meeting hall of Baron Henrik Dolton, a beast of a man made low with worry and sleepless nights; his once commanding presence doused by his slumped shoulders and weary eyes. There is reluctance there, as he opens his mouth and asks for your help. His wife, Elenore, has yet to return to him from a party - a masquerade - that she left for three nights ago. Will you help him?
    (Yes, not a lot to go on, but I don't want to give too much of the story away)

• Character(s) Needed: You choose! Develop your own character and tell me about them. Is your character a prisoner held in the baron's dungeons unjustly (or perhaps you deserve it); could you be a noble relative of the missing baroness; or perhaps you are simply the best spy in Henrik's barony? You decide.

Again, just checking for any interest in this small story.

Thanks! 🦇