Horror romance; Space adventure (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melicia.Creven

Original poster
NASA reopened a 25 year old space station that everyone forgotten about over the years. Little did the rookies know that the people that worked on it before was attacked by a unknown space disease that suspiciously killed everyone! Now for the fun part, mmhmm Hi, my name is Velvet Dragina the last kind of my family I was raised in an orphanage since I was very little not knowing life had in front of me until the day I met my one and only at least I thought he was, Anyhow on with my story. I was hired as a rookie astronaut completely blunt about the job but hey I needed the money. This is where it get's fun for me. I meet HIM again on the same ship which was a bummer at first I realized that he grown up ALOT. Haha, I didn't mean by that. He actually changed his figure and gotten stronger by the looks of it. *Shakes head* Once I got on the ship something didn't feel right. When the orders were given out to all of us which was like what 6 people at least 3 male and 3 female. (If you wanna know the rest of the story, PM me for my Skype Please and Thank you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.