Horror plot

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pendulum Ghost, Dec 6, 2013.

1. It has been nearly 100 years since the lockdown of a top secret military research facility in Alaska. The public was never aware of its existence so the only thing that needed to be done was lie to the families of over a thousand employees and just like that a hundred years pasted as the lockdown remained in effect. Giving plenty of time for whatever, or whoever was inside to die.

Now the government is planning to unseal the doors and recover the forgotten research that cost the lives of 1000 plus people. There is expected to be nothing alive inside just a lot of decayed bodies. The military as set up a perimeter above the underground facility and performed high resolution scans mapping the whole complex. They also detected no signs of life, which is why there is no cause for concern.

In a few hours a unit of research experts and military personnel will go in and secure the entance. From there any and all research is to be recovered and sent back above ground for transport.

(I am looking for one other person, who can play a male character. If you are interested let me know. I will answer questions if you have any. I hope to hear back from someone!)
  2. Ooooh, this sounds nifty. Tell me more!