Horror partner wanted!

A

Artsydaze

Original poster
I would like to do a rp where everything is peachy at first but soon go wrong with increasing paranoia as what is said takes a macabre meaning. I want it creepy and psychological as well as a subtle but rising threat menacing the lives of the characters. I want it pretty much earth-like/based and with a realistic surface from the near-ish past to modern era.

Let's see... we can make it as either a game of sort with one of us as the game master or both of us messing with the characters at our leisure. I wanted to start in the morning when the character(s) wake and go from there, though I would very much like to have a more distinct plot before starting...

World building, multiple characters and a good amount of brainstorming is very much wanted! At least one paragraph and proper spelling and grammar would also be appreciated.

On a last note, I don't much care for romance, fandoms, space anything nor anthros so these will be out, sorry!

Hey, Artsydaze! I remember telling you before that I'm not much of a fan in the horror genre, but I've actually been interested lately. If you're still looking for a partner, let me know; but you should probably continue to look for another partner - just in case. I tend to have a very busy schedule and it's unpredictable, workload-wise. I sign on as much as I can, even if I can't post; just to keep up to date with things. Also, I've never world built before, so this will be a first. I hope you'll be willing to work with me on this?