October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
so apparently i would die hard core in a horror movie : D

Your Result
You'd be the first to die. You just kinda do the noble, but stupid things. It's supposed to be every man (or woman)for themselves!

Your Result
You're alive because you were smart and selfish. Hey, they can call ya that, but everyone else is dead!

I'm not exactly sure how any of my answers equal selfish.

I got the same as Ocha, but if I was in an 80's slasher flick I'd totally be the one that was all "Oh, look, you're getting stabbed, well...bye!" XD

You would survive, but only because you're the one killing everybody!

Oh probably. :P

[h=3]Your Result[/h] You'd be alive because you kept flying around the world!

Best idea when situations get messed up? GTFO.

[h=3]Your Result[/h]I can't tell. You seem to ignore everything. In fact, your probably not even listening right now!

Wow Ya i would probably not even be paying attention to eh fact that someone was trying to kill me. I would probably act crazy thought (Whos acting hehe) To make them think i would murder the murderer

[h=3]Your Result[/h]You're just stupid. You probably can hardly spell your name!

Hahhahah xD

[h=3]Your Result[/h] You're just stupid. You probably can hardly spell your name!

My reaction to this: xD

welcome to the club Crona x)

Your Result
I can't tell. You seem to ignore everything. In fact, your probably not even listening right now!

This is bullshit, I stabbed the guy at the end!

You're alive because you were smart and selfish. Hey, they can call ya that, but everyone else is dead!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY ELSE!

You're the killer's boyfriend/ girlfriend! You die because... well. I guess he thought you were ugly. Maybe you're the reason he killed people. Shame!

D:

I'm the stupid one. This is not too surprising. I'd be useless in any sort of horror movie. Better used as bait than as part of the group x3