Horror Movie Mistakes

K

Kitti

What mistake or tendency of yours do you think would get you killed in a horror movie?​

The coward and paranoid person always ends up being killed... And that's me. Lol.

I'm also slow and clumsy, so I'd probably trip on things.

I would end up either being the killer (because all of my friends have told me that before XD... look at my damn avie lol.), helping the killer, or end up getting myself killed by doing something stupid. The person who looks like they'll make to the end but fall over a block of wood and get killed right before the credits pop up XD.

The cute ones always die first. So do the ones without any muscle, stamina, or reflexes.

I would attach myself to someone capable to survive, but I also lack social skills. So there's no single mistake or tendency that would end me, but rather my entire being. That being said... I'd still go toe-to-toe with the monster thanks to my experiences in Bloodborne. Would still die, but I wouldn't die stupider than anyone else!

(งಠ_ಠ)ง σ( •̀ ω •́ σ) "Fite meh!!"

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I'd definitely be that super altruistic person who dies saving someone else, to be completely honest. I'd also go back for somebody because they just might be alive, be last one out, etc :P

Being scared would get me killed xD I would not have right judgement or enough courage and thick skin to even make it through a second of a horror film lmao

Half of the couple that goes making out in their car when there's a homicidal maniac on the loose.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
freeze response
now I've never been in an actual life or death situation so I can't say whether or not I would freeze, but considering I 'freeze' for minor things, I don't have much hope

Oh man, I just remembered a nigahiga vid that suits this thread.

I'll find it later though!

Trip over nothing and fall, probably.

Or stand there and do nothing and get fucked.

Or someone calls me when I'm trying to hide.

Reactions: Navuso
I am probably going to be eating or making some food and not even realize that the killer is there. But maybe I will get lucky and can bribe them with food.

"Hey, there's something weird going on in the basement--"

"I'm gonna check it out."

"What? No! That's what they want!"

"I'm gonna check it out anyway."

And then I die.

Depends on the sort of movie. If it's something readily explainable, like some regular maniacal murderer, then stamina and being generally incapable of hiding silently will probably get me.

If not, then I have a paralyzing ability of trying to rationalize whatever I see. Ooh, ghost is possessing my friends and making them kill each other? Hmm, nah, must be an optical illusion, and the... Uhm, sleep deprivation in combination with intense fear. How's that for reason, gho- *is killed*

I'm pretty smart and genre-savvy, so I'm probably going to die because of some unrelated reason that's bullshit but a way to kill me off, like getting impaled on a tree branch or accidentally shooting myself, because otherwise I would survive the movie.

Reactions: Dipper
I think my emotions and curiosity would get me killed. I think my current residence could be haunted with all the weird noises and stuff. There is also a panel that leads to my attic from my brother's room that is locked tight. On the emotional side, when I get stressed I usually shut down (don't judge me) so I could imagine in a Friday the 13th-like situation I would not survive.