Horror, History, Gruesome scenes? Oh my!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sasha, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm quite new to the forum, but from what I see I can only see good things. I've been roleplaying for quite some time and after an ownership change within a forum I will not name, I've decided to take my time elsewhere.

I'm a full time student, a good roleplayer I would like to think within my own right, I enjoy writing, talking about music, reading both fiction and non fiction, and if you offer me any sort of roleplay that has to do with heavy Historical themes, and, or horror themes I'm fairly certain I'll adore you until the end of time.

Pleasure to meet you all.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hallo Sasha! :D Welcome to our aboooode. I hope this makes a good new home for you!
  3. Horror is one of my favorite genres, too!

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm sure you'll fit in well here.
  4. Hey, welcome to Iwaku!
  5. Good to have you here, Sasha.
    Those are some nice interests, are you thinking about starting an RP or are you more interested in joining one?
    Regardless, if you ever need a hand with anything let me know.
  6. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I'm thinking about starting one up, currently doing a bit of an interest check, but if something catches my eye I'm always interested in joining in as well.
  7. Hey, how are you?

if it has this many people migrating to Iwaku it must be pretty bad ._.

But yes, dark role-plays. Those are my cup of tea, ma'am. I do hope you can get used to the site and have perhaps we'll cross paths ;)
  9. *takes a bow* Welcome and may you have a wonderful time here! I see you like a good horror atmosphere as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.