Horrible Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The one and only. The Room. Classic bad movie that everyone wishes they could forget.

And one of my favorite bad movies to make fun of. I got drunk with my friend and we couldn't even finish this movie. :|

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
BloodRayne_Film_Poster.jpg

This is what happens to your brain while watching this film.

220px-Saloposter.jpg

THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT CAN DESCRIBE THE CREEPY AND DISGUSTING FACTORS OF THIS . . . THIS ABOMINATION THAT IS 120 GIORNATE DI SODOMA OR 120 FUCKING DAYS OF SODOM, THIS IS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MOVIE AND IT'S DISTURBING SCENES WILL SHAKE YOUR VERY SOUL AND I DARE SAY THAT THIS IS WORSE THAN SERBIAN FILM . . .

220px-Saloposter.jpg

THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT CAN DESCRIBE THE CREEPY AND DISGUSTING FACTORS OF THIS . . . THIS ABOMINATION THAT IS 120 GIORNATE DI SODOMA OR 120 FUCKING DAYS OF SODOM, THIS IS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MOVIE AND IT'S DISTURBING SCENES WILL SHAKE YOUR VERY SOUL AND I DARE SAY THAT THIS IS WORSE THAN SERBIAN FILM . . .
...I.... just.... why?

...I.... just.... why?
I WARNED YOU ALL . . . DON'T WATCH IT, IT WILL FEAST ON YOUR SOUL . . . *CRIES Manly Tears* OH LORD GOD.

No... I'm just wondering why in the fucking hell did you watch it?
Cause i was curious and it was by accident . . . oh jesus my eyes and mind are forever tainted by those scenes and . . . oh god* Barfs*

Do you know about this abomination ?

Cause i was curious and it was by accident . . . oh jesus my eyes and mind are forever tainted by those scenes and . . . oh god* Barfs*

Do you know about this abomination ?
No and I wish I didn't because I am now curious and my curiosity will now kill me.... Thank god I'm too tired to actually stay awake.

No and I wish I didn't because I am now curious and my curiosity will now kill me.... Thank god I'm too tired to actually stay awake.
Don't watch it, you won't be able to sleep, trust me even the trailer is enough to disturb me!

Fifty Shades of Grey.
Hands down worst film, especially the fan based and the 'book'.

Movies like Zombeavers and Sharknado are bad, but funny, because they're so ridiculous.

Dead 'serious' and even liked movies such as fifty shades of grey and avatar: the last air bender are the real horror.

220px-Saloposter.jpg

Meh.
Go and watch the human centipede 2 & 3.

Meh.
Go and watch the human centipede 2 & 3.
Human Centipede was a little bit weird but Hilariously bro
3 was . . . i haven't watched but it's still the same but with more numbers

if you want to be truly terrified and disturb other than watching 120 days then . . .

LOOK NO FUTHER, THE MOST DEMENTED, DISTURBING FILM EVER MADE
moviessodisturbingyouwillregretwatchingthem1_1421843848.jpg

MUTHA FUCKING BEGOTTEN - Here's a quote from one review
"While some might debate that the Serbian film is the most disturbing movies of all time, we tend to differ – it is Begotten. This is one film that will creep up in your dreams and will give you countless uncomfortable nights. Yes, that's what you get when you see 'God' ripping (god suicide scene) himself apart piece by piece on screen, till nomads rape and kill him. The scenes will invade your sub-conscious and make you feel sick. It's not only the sickening scenes but the dreaded idea of God disemboweling himself that makes this film so inhuman. Surprisingly, there is not even a single dialogue in the movie but the background score is so horrifying that it simply makes the dialogues irrelevant."

DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE

Ah, no, I haven't watched it either, to be honest I'm more a thriller lover than horror, but Begotten did peek my interest.
Don't watch . . . Begotten without any friends or enemies beside you.

Status
Not open for further replies.