Horoscope High

((Not to worry :} ))

As the Libra awaited a response from Sara, he couldn't help but notice the large bruise on Max's stomach. A frown passed over his face like a shadow, and the look he gave his friend said it all. He knew. Her good-for-nothing father hurt her, and that was not okay. It was not just, it was not fair; no one deserved to be mistreated, especially not Max. Irv put a consoling arm around her shoulder, leaving her question unanswered.

Sera spoke up just then, to Irv's delight; he loved company, and he loved beaches, so this was sure to be a blast. "Awesome," he called, genuinely happy, and waited for the Cancer before starting down the beach (having dropped his arm from Max's shoulder). He grinned at her inquiry. "I am. This is an awesome senior trip ... And everyone seems to be enjoying themselves." It was true. Irving could see everyone -even the most shy students- laughing and talking.

--------

Hazel smiled inwardly as she realized the reason she hadn't fallen forward on her face was because Aiden's arms were wrapped around her. Gently she wriggled free of them, and looked at him calmly. "Aiden. I'm okay," she whispered, placing a hand on his shoulder and allowing a small smile. Emboldened by his concern, the Virgo looked back at Jake and offered him a smile as well. "Were you just setting up camp? We were also trying to find a good spot."

Max smiled over at Irving trying to hide a look of worry at his body language. He must've saw, and figured it out. Her hand flew to her mouth to keep herself from saying something.

"Uh... I should find my brother..." she said after Irving put an arm around her shoulder. Her one hand pulled up the back of her swim shorts trying to hide the scars from where her father cut her tail off. The one she use to have. She stayed put in the sand standing where Irving and Sera had left her.

She didn't know what to do. He'd seen it. That look he gave her said it all. Her hand stayed at the back of shorts, and the other swayed next to her hip.

"Unless you really want me here I should go..." she said softly still standing, but she could feel her legs start to shiver. She didn't want him to find out that way. She wanted to tell him.

Kalydri's body softened with his smile. It was so warm and even welcoming. This boy who was known as a hard ass bad boy was nothing really as she had heard. The Gemini couldn't help but be happy at this founding information. Hearing Tyler explain things were just rumors didn't take away anything that had actually fascinated the girl. Her honey eyes watched his hand for a few seconds after he held it out.

Seems safe.

Kalydri took his hand and listened to the boy continue on with his words. This boy had really surprised Kaly. She could understand him though. Misunderstandings turning into hanis lies and gossip. Sickening, it was. Gemini felt free and even comfortable around him. Not really explainable. Every smile she received was retaliated with one straight back. As the tent conversation back around, the white haired and sun kissed girl couldn't help but giggle. "I don't mind how it was. I'm just happy you'd let me stay with you." her thoughts began to trail off. "I do have to say... I can't say the same about not moving... I like to have someone or something beside me..." The Gemini was used to having a stuffed panda bear but alas., it was another thing she had left. Man... Was she forgetful at times...

~~~~~

Seeing the girl had been alright, Aiden gave a sigh of relief. Yet, with a new person around his emotions faded back to the blank expression he normally gave. He nodded at the boy and even gave a small greeting. "Hiya. The names Aiden." He knew of Jake but was still polite enough to introduce himself. He began to look around for a nice place to set up camp for himself and possibly Jake. He still worried about Hazel being outside of a tent for the night. Aiden wasnt the type to argue about she had been serious about. He'd just wait and help if he had been needed.

Tyler lead Kalydri through the woods to his tent chuckling at the last comment she made. What was it about this woman that made her so relaxed?
"Well I can be your teddy just watch out for the horns." he said with a smile rubbing one tenderly like it was about to fall off. It was the one feature about himself that he absolutely hated.
He smiled sheepishly taking her bags and setting them just inside the tent, "If all else fails this thing can sleep six so we should be good." he said with a blush, he was actually blushing...
Why was he blushing?
"You hungry? I've got fruit Jerky."

As they ventured into the forest, lifhts flickered on and off their skin as the leaves happened to cause shadows. It was a very beautiful sight no doubt. Dark brown furballs hopped and pounced in the bunches of fallen leaves as though they were playing tag. Her honey eyes plastered upon his body. Even if the boy hadn't laid eyes on her, hers were most definitely on him. Kalydri watched him closely. Her hands reached up to touch one of his horns but pulled back as he took her bag."I may like the teddy bear part... The astonishing horns wouldn't be a problem either." Kaly thought the horns did give him some more definition. She found it attractive. If course she was a flirt. That was the excuse of this strange feelings that were unexplainablez.

Tent the size for six people... He was totally not kidding. The girl honestly didn't want the tent to have any one else besides them. Why was this? The girl reached back and let all her white hair down. Kaly's eyes focused on him again. This time her analyzation of the guys body showed her he had blushed. Tyler was even continuing to blush. She found it cute and slightly strange. Tyler. Pushing, smiling, and seeming to have a nice time. It all all new.

Kalydri nodded at the guy's question. "Sounds yummy."

"I am vegan though to warn you as odd as it sounds... but after jerky we could go swimming." Tyler said opening the tent and setting her bags in there before grabbing his flask.

"Kaly... can I ask a favor of you?" he asked starting shake. This was all so new to him. The warm fuzzy feeling he got inside of him when he looked at Kayldri. She reminded him in a way of his mom before she left... the kind eyes, the smile, and the mischief side he could see playing in the corner of her cheek.

"If its not to much to ask..." he said grabbing the jerky, and his swim trunks before pulling his shirt off.

Jake felt something bump into him from behind, and when he turned to look he saw it was a girl. Just as he was about to ask if she was okay, another guy had come up and went to her. "Oh, I'm sorry.. Did I, uhh... ruin a moment going for you two?" Jake asked, feeling a bit awkward now that he may have interrupted something for them simply because he was in the wrong place. "Yeah, I was looking for a place to set up camp. I don't really have a tent, I just sleep under the stars. I love to see the stars at night, so why bother with a tent?" Jake smiled a little, having a hard time shaking the awkward feeling he was getting from possibly making two people retreat into their shells. He had been told he was intimidating before, and Jake guessed this was one of those times where that person was right about him.

The comment of being vegan caught her off guard. Vegan... Her family was nothing in the slightet. The closest she got to that was herself being vegetarian. Well... Minus seafood. That was most definitely her weakness. This made her feel a bit more comfortable. It wasn't like she wasn't already comfortable. This guy that stood before her calmed her, brought happiness, even the feel of security. The warm fuzzy feeling had never been felt by her before. This brought confussion.

Her body seeped through the tents opening. Kalydri listened as his voice spoke a shortened form of her name. Kaly. Goosebumps formed above her skin along with chills running down her spine. Tyler's shirt began to peel from his body. The thoughts that caused a blush were shaken away. "Yes? What is it Ty?"

He smiled sheepishly handing her his flask, and some fruit jerky. "Could you help me with the alcohol problem even though we only meet for the first time a little bit ago?" he asked blushing deeply feeling like an idiot with his little fluff of a tail hanging over the edge of his pants, and his shirt off, but the look in Kalydri's eyes made him feel safe.

"You remind me so much of my mom..." he whispered softly feeling a small tear wheel up in the corner of his eyes. She was just like his mom. A Gemini, a trouble maker, with a soft side.

She tossed the flask behind her and droppe the jerky to the side. Her body moved as though it wasn't her own. What was she to do when a guy who was normally feared was actually pretty nice and even misunderstood. Kalydri's hand floated up and cupped his cheek. Her thumb wiped the tear formation from the corner of his eyes. Her forehead rested against his letting her eyes meet his too. A soft melody escaped her lips as Kaly began to hum to him. Hopefully she could help calm him.

Like his mom, huh? With a guy like this... For him to tear up, she had to be amazing. Maybe even beautiful. She simply smiled at him as her thumb continued to rub his cheek ready for other tears if they had began to fall.

Tyler hiccuped slightly. What was wrong with him tonight? Was it the lack of alcohol already setting in? Maybe it was the fact he had a woman who looked like his mom right in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and left his head where it was.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." Tyler said between sobs, "I shouldn't b-b-be like this."

He felt so safe with her hands on his cheeks. This was what he wanted, but at the same time hated.

The man who was against her body was now wrapped around her. Her hands fell from his cheeks and ran through the back of his hair. Kalydri rocked their bodies. In all honesty, she didn't even mind this. This guy really needed someone. At this time it seemed she was the best candidate. Her reaction wasn't anything but helpful, sincere, and very caring. She didn't want to ask what had happened. She didn't want to even ruin this moment in anyway. Kalydri was just there for him... For Tyler. That was it.

His voice spoke. It was weak but it just caused her to break her hum and lift her body ups bit. The female's lips pushed ever so lightly against his forhead. Her forhead met his again. "Ty... It's fine. Don't appologize. I'm here for you."

He smiled softly knowing she was right. Her hands on the sides of his face felt gentle, and the look in her eyes said it all.

"When I gather myself..." he said softly kissing her forehead back, "Do you want to go swimming?"

He left his arms around her waist already feeling a bond between them. It was like magic in a way. To care about someone so quickly that you knew you loved them already.

"We c-could find some shells and make you a necklace. Maxie brought the stuff. She wouldn't mind it." he said looking at her with his blue brown eyes. Tyler smiled a little more feeling his piercings again, after forgetting about them.

"Gather yourself? You're perfectly fine." Kalydri was simply referring to him smiling and feeling much better. "I'd love to go to the beach."

Sure the girl had her dark side which including flirtatious, argumentative, and so on with the negative traits, but this Gemini wasn't the type who let that side of her get control too much. Kalydri also rarely got embarrassed for random things other or even she did. It was normally when she was bored or when she was pissed off. At this moment in time, she was far from it. Well... Minus the flirting. That actually was typical. Her emotions flared around Tyler, even though she barely knew him. She had no clue how she really felt. Friends, Best Friends, Brother, or maybe even Love? Nononono Impossible.

Kalydri shook the thoughts from her head. "Max? Oh your sister. I'm up to having a little fun." This gave her a chance to meet others as well. A chuckle escaped her lips. Her body broke from his clutched then she happened to pounce against him. This made them both fall over. It was more dosage to cheer him up.

Tyler smiled a little bigger. "Than to the beach we shall go." he said with a soft smile to her.

He was a little saddened by her letting go but that was before she tackled him to the ground.

He burst out laughing with her hair surrounding his face. It was all he could do to keep his lips to himself when looking up at her.

"You are just a little mischief maker ain't you?"

Her body calmed and curled up beside him. Kalydri waited patiently for him to calm and get a hold of himself. His heartbeat beat raced letting it echo in her ear. Her body trailed up and got in the sat up position. Kaly crawled to the exit of the tent and pulled off her shirt revealing her baby blue bikini top. Of course the bottoms would match but she left her pants on. Her face twirled towards him.

"Come on out to the beach when you're ready."

Within moments, her body disappeared through the tent exit and headed down to the sandy beaches. She just waited for Tyler down by a tree.

Tyler smiled at her when she came closer to him. She smelled amazing from where Tyler sat. When she ran off he grinned and chased after her pulling his trunks on as he went.

"I'm ready!" he yelled with a chuckle feeling his tail stick out the back of his trunks.

When he got to the beach he couldn't help but gawk at her body. Typical men... but she looked beautiful.

Irving frowned as Max retreated farther and farther away from him; for a moment he was confused, thinking that he'd done something wrong. Then he realized that she was probably upset over the look he'd given her. Or, well, maybe embarrassed was a better word. Either way, the libra was sorry that he had made his friend uncomfortable, and reached out to snatch her hand in his. "Come on, Maxie," he said gently. "You have better taste in shells than I do." He picked something up out of the sand and held it out to her: it was a rock. Point proven.

--------

Something made the Virgo glanced to the left, and she was glad that she had. Before her was the perfect camping spot; a clear view of the ocean, a light canopy of leaves above, and a level, smooth floor of dirt. Although she was still uncomfortable in Jake's presence, she was too excited to let this spot slip by. Carefully she tugged on the sleeve of Aiden's shirt and gestured to the cleared area. "Correct me if I'm wrong," she said, "But I think I've found you a pretty good camping area."

Max blushed deeply at his touch. She'd forgotten just how soft his hands really were. She smiled softly at the touch and took a step closer adjusting her top to fit better.
"Okay... You're right about the taste in shells, but I bet Sera has a better taste in shells." she said with a soft smile.

Kalydri ran in the water and turned around to catch him staring a bit too hard. Her body quickly whipped back around with a bright red hue hovering against her cheek bones. The girl held onto the blush even after going grabbing the guys hand and dragging him with her. Her body shook it off as they headed slowly towards Max, Irving, and Sera. She didn't know these people too well. Kaly wasn't against meeting others either. She had been just a bit timid at this point. The gemini stopped in mid tracks as she scolded herself. This wasn't like her.

Gemini get a hold of yourself.

Her body shifted to the proud stance, she often carried. "Hey, mind if I join?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He felt his sleeve tug down a few times. With a smile he looked down and saw it was the little Virgo. Aiden glanced at where Hazel pointed after she pulled his attention back. He galloped over to the open space looking out at the view. His excitement overwhelmed him. It was perfect. Beautiful even. He dropped their bags careful with hers and hugged her tightly. "It's a great spot. See I told you, that you were lucky."

After being said, he began to set up his wide open tent that was specifically meant for stargazing. The brown tent was set up along with his feathered pillow and the blankets to go along with the comfy factor. He ignored the guy Jake not on purpose but for the reason of happiness. The light brunet dug a hole, pilled the sticks, and surrounded the patch with rocks. All was set.