Horoscope High

Kalydri watched as the happenings with Max and Irving were going on. She couldn't help but giggle. Kaly waited on the beach for the bit then ended up getting up and trying to find a place to pitch her tent. Finding just the spot. It was near everyone else but still kind of off in the woods a smig more. Kaly started to feel jealous as she looked back at Max and Irv, then at Hazel and Aiden. Was she going to end up alone? Her head shook trying to clear that thought. Gemini's being lonely always had hard effects on them. It couldn't be true. Not already. Besides... Vacation just started.

She bent over and opened her case. Kaly dug and dug. Her eyes widened. How could this happen? "I-I forgot my tent..." Kaly sighed it was really getting worse for her. Wasn't it?

~~~~~~~~

Aiden stopped feeling her pull another way. Seconds later she ripped their hands apart. This kind of hurt him a bit. He bent down a bit so he could look at her directly in the face at the same height. Aiden put the bags behind him and gave her a simple answer. "Nope." A smile resurfaced. "You're not getting rid of me that easily, Hazel." He had just realized he was his self. The person only Kalydri had seen before. It made him even more giddy.

He stopped for a minute and became serious. "Why are you trying to get rid of me anyways Hazel?" It was a question that he didn't want to ask but needed to know the answer. Yet no matter how serious the smile was still on his face. He was still happy and hyper after all.

Max squealed when she fell beneath the water hair coming undone from her braids. She came up laughing at him. He always knew how to make her feel a lot better.
"You little!" Max giggled before splashing at the Libra. Trying to soak him. Even if it wasn't working.
She couldn't stop laughing for some reason and finally tackled him making him fall backwards in the water. For some reason she couldn't pull herself away. Them being so close felt so right to her.
"I love you Irv." Max said while they were under the water so he couldn't hear all of that line. She meant what she said to, but silently she hoped he didn't hear her.
Max got up pulling Irving out of the water so he could breath, "Gotcha." She giggled again for some reason. This wasn't like her usually, but it felt good.

Tyler groaned softly climbing out of his tent wondering where Max went. He spotted the Gemini.
"Eh! You! Where'd my sis go?" he grumbled getting on two feet and walking up to her.
"You need a tent to sleep in?" he suddenly asked not being able to take his eyes off of her face. He'd never really looked at her before.

Hazel's freckled face flinched backwards as Aiden leaned in, uttering one solitary syllable: nope. She frowned. Being dismissed so simply annoyed her, but she couldn't help mirroring the Aquarius's charming smile- she would forgive him this time. However, the Virgo wondered: why was he being so friendly all of a sudden? Was it some sort of practical joke? Golden eyes took a look around, trying to find a group of boys staring at them and laughing, but found none. Aiden didn't seem like the kind of person to do something so cruel, but Hazel's paranoia wouldn't let her shake the thought.

The Aquarius's face sudnly grew serious, far too serious for Hazel's liking. "Why are you trying to get rid of me anyways Hazel?" he asked, and immediately the girl's heart dropped ten stories. She recoiled even further, desperate to get away from this head-on question, but was reined in by the boy's eyes. "I- I, uh, I am just so sorry if I gave the impression that, uh," she stuttered, feeling embarrassed and guilty as she struggled for words. "I'm not trying to, you know. Um."

Hazel swallowed, closed her eyes, and was abruptly filled with a strange emotion. When her eyes opened, they were clear and gold. "Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden, Aiden?" she countered, the stutter completely gone. The Virgo was, once again, in control of her voice, and was careful not to sound angry or upset. She asked it gently, calmly, and without raising her volume.

Kalydri was startled by a voice. She turned around to see a guy that was called... Tyler? She didn't know this guy personally but knew of him. "Sister..." She began thinking then it hit her. "Oh Max is over there with Irving." His black fluffy hair fell perfectly around his face. The blue eyes caused her to melt.

The question he asked broke her random day dreaming. Her white hair was still damp and dripping from the swim. "Umm..." Kaly twiddled her thumbs. "I forgot to bring my tent... So yeah... I need a place to stay." Her honey eyes looked into his blue pair. "Don't worry about me though... I'll be fine. But yeah she is over there..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden stood there a bit dumbfounded. "Honestly..." He paused staring into her golden eyes. "You're the first real person so far in my life. My cousin knows me but she's family... Hazel, you are the first person." He enjoyed that. More than anything. If she didn't want him as a friend that was fine. He was happy to just have this moment.

Aiden decided to start of his vacation with an act he normally wouldn't do. He leaned in and kissed Hazel's cheek then ran off with her bag in hand. "Catch me if you want your stuff~!!" He sang out only wanting to show it wasn't a trick. It wasn't a joke. It was real. He could be real. They could have fun just as well.

"Use my tent. Max usually ends up sleeping in a tree just cause." Tyler offered getting lost in her eyes. He offered her a hand, "I'm Tyler by the way."
This was new for him. Actually being nice to a girl. He completely forgot about what he really was after, his sister, to put a stop before she hurt herself to much.
To be completely honest he cared about her, and with her being a Taurus really the only way to get through that thick layer was to tear her down, but that wasn't right either.
"Forgive me for the whiskey smell." Tyler said actually wishing he hadn't been drinking earlier.

Irving grinned as Max tried to splash him and so utterly failed; she was definitely not a water sign. Neither was he, for that matter- evidenced as Max tackled him under the waves. For a moment, everything was quiet and calm beneath the surface. The water was clear and cool. His best friend was close to his chest. And then she said something .... Something he thought he heard correctly but wasn't quite sure ...

The moment passed quickly. Max pulled him up and they both started laughing; the air was intoxicating, the beach was intoxicating, this girl, standing so close to him, was intoxicating. With a smile, Irv grabbed her hand and led her out onto the sand, where he sat down and stared at the horizon. Sera, the Cancer, was swimming alone, and he could faintly see Gemini and Tyler talking ... Weird.

Irv conjured a hot, steady wind to dry himself, then did the same for Max. He laughed at how her brown hair blew around, wild, in his breeze. "You should keep you hair down more often, Maxie," he commented, after the wind had blown away. She looked good, he concluded. For just a second too long he stared at her thoughtfully, considering something ... And then the Libra stood, needing a break from his decision-making. "Hey, Sera!" he called, cupping his hands around his mouth. "Want to come beach-picking with us?" He had already made the executive decision that he and Max would go about picking shells and pretty rocks, and Sera seemed a little lonely.

--------

For a second, Aiden looked dumbfounded- and after he had spoken, it was Hazel who was at a loss for words. The first person? She stared at him silently. The first person? Something stirred within her, something that made her feel wanted and special. Could she be a friend to this boy- a really good, true friend? Could she live up to what he needed from her?

And then, the feeling was gone. Hazel knew she wasn't worth much. She would just end up disappointing Aiden, and he would find that out soon enough.

Despite feeling enormously hopeless at that point, the Virgo still managed to smile as her friend leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, then ran away with her things. Little did he know, she happened to be an excellent runner- what with her long, tan legs and thin frame. Off went the sandals, and off went Hazel, tearing after her bag with a slight smile.

Max blushed at the comment playing with a chunk of her hair as Irv dried her off. "I'm so not a water element." she said with a chuckle picking up a hand full of sand and making a daisy grow before tucking it behind Irving's ear. His eyes were still on him which made him blush even more, and hug him tightly.

Than she fell on her back in the sand enjoying the sun, and the fact she was in her swimsuit. Completely forgetting the bruises. Just enjoying how nice everything was. No worries about home, or school, or anything.

"Beach picking?" Max looked up at Irving with a smile, "I should make shell necklaces for all your sisters."

When Irving asked Sera if she wanted to go Max felt guilty, but wanted to keep Irving to herself for an hour or so. Guess her possessive side was coming out. Well she always felt that way towards Irving. He was social, she was... well.. possessive.

"Maybe even find a sand dollar!" she squealed suddenly standing, and bouncing, horns sticking put from under her hair, "I've always wanted a sand dollar."

Gemini hessiated at his offer. "You sure?" she felt her face start to burn a little red. This boy stood in front of her. Talking to her. Seeing him be nice to really anyone was rare. Also him not running away or even falling all over her like almost every other person. She wasn't overly flirting or even teasing at that. It was quiet strange. Secretly, she liked the feeling. It was really nice for a change of pace with people. Her hand grasped his. It was softer and not as rough than she expected. "Kalydri. It's really nice to get to officially meet you, Tyler." A soft smile spilled across her face.

She pulled her hand away pulled it behind her with her other hand. Kaly didn't mind the smell. Once upon a time her family drank. Plus it just reminded her of a few parties she had gone to earlier that year. "You're fine. The skills doesn't bother me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden turned around to see how far behind she had fallen. His eyes widened to see she was practically behind him. He faced forward and gave it his all. Running was not his forte. Not even in the slightest. In the acts of flirting aquarius's are naturally clumsy. With in that second, he tripped and even grabbed her by the hand accidentally on him.

Idiot.
He sat up a bit and saw what he had caused. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Aidens face cherry red, he just couldn't believe what had happened.

Too easy. Much too easy. Hazel was nearly close enough to the bag thief to snatch her things from him, and he knew it, too. She had to stifle a laugh as he put on a burst of 'speed'; Aiden wasn't fast, but he was giving it his all, at least. Just when the Virgo was about to pull his shirt back, he began to stumble; she tried to stop, but he grabbed her in a death grip and pulled her down with him.

A moment later and Hazel was on top of the Aquarius. Her wings had fanned out to break their fall, creating a sort of white curtain around them. Light filtered through the slits in her feathers, dappling their faces. It was peaceful. Th Virgo rested her chin on Aiden's chest and gave him a smile before breaking the moment and rolling off of him, taking her bag with her. Again, she broke their hands apart. "It's okay," she muttered, just noticing how red his face was.

What a moment.

Her head plastured on his chest. The feeling was so strange to him. The whole moment they had caused a blur. It was like they were the only two around. The only thing he could think of was her. His face burned extremely warm as it's coloring was a deep red hue. What was the meaning of this? Aiden wanted to know. His heart raced leading it to pound against his chest, as if wanting to escape. Her wings extended past them. Those beatuiful and amazing wings... Light tried to pass through but of course, her feathers blocked the possiblity letting only a bit seep in. A hand reached up a slowly petted the fuzzy white clouds that had broken their fall. His eyes caught the glimpse of the smile that her face had shead. He began to simply melt underneath her.

Minutes had passed and the moment was broken. At least it seemed she had thought it was. The bag was ripped from his hand along with her own hand. All physical contact was severed. The blushing had died down a bit still revealing a bit. Aiden sat up and grabbed the girls hand with in his again. So many things were floating through his mind. He still had a strange feeling wash over him again and again. This girl was amazing to him. He to to his feet and grabbed the other hand that held the bag. Aide pulled her to her feet wanting to not let go of her hands. But Alaska, he broke the connection knowing that wasn't going to happen.

His eyes reverted to the campsite where they'd have to set up. He wanted to pitch his tent but he saw the weird coincidence that Kaly and Tyler had been carrying out a conversation. Talk about strange and unbelievable... Honestly he didnt want to tear that moment away from his cousin. He smiled at Hazel unsure what to do next.

The Virgo allowed herself to be pulled to a standing position. Too embarrassed to look at Aiden, she surveyed their surroundings; they were on the beach, with a green forest to one side and a wide blue sky above them. A few kids were near the water, and Gemini and Tyler were talking near a tent- save them, the area was pretty empty.

Hazel took a long, deep breath of air and a huge smile melted across her face ... the biggest and most sincere smile she'd worn in weeks. She was free, free from her awful parents and her awful school and awful neighborhood and awful bullies. No one could hurt her in this moment; she was too far gone. No one could make her feel like nothing. No one could touch her when she was in her element.

That is, of course, except Aiden, whose hand enveloped her own like a cage around a dove. Hazel looked at him with glittering golden eyes, too happy to bother detaching herself. Her fingers laced with his and she gave a slight squeeze. "Let's find you a camping spot."

--------

Irving fingered the flower in his hair, nodding at Max. "Definitely a style improvement. Thank you, Max, my personal stylist,"
he remarked, and left the flower where it was despite looking like a hippie. He grinned at her comment about making necklaces for his sisters ... And then frowned. His older sisters were an enormous pain. Regardless, he loved them, and he was glad to have such a kind-hearted friend as Max.

The Libra's eyebrows rose at the mention of sand dollars. If Max wanted them, he would get them for her. Irv would wait for Sera before taking off, though; he really wanted to include her in their fun.

He couldn't help but darken with red. It wasn't enough to make a big difference with his skin tone minus it have the pink tint. Aiden was surprised that she didn't slip away from him. He had her close. He didn't want that to go either. Aiden nodded at her gester then added. "What about yourself?" Aquarius was happy. The emotionless wonder actually glowed with the happiness the Virgo had given him. She may have not noticed but his emotions slipped him in a phase of actually liking her. First friend slowly became first love.

Of course, he wouldn't admit it any time near due to the way he could be after a sever heartbreak. Aquarius's tend to shatter and remain unhealed for quite some time. This made him become a bit scared to get emotionally closer to the individual but he wanted her friendship more than anything. His hand slipped its way through the strap of his bag. Then pulled her bag back from her angelic hands. "I'll carry it. Don't try to deny." Aiden smiled softly as his other hand didn't break from hers. He made sure she wasn't attached to the duffel any longer.

The Virgo had to stop herself from laughing, giddy with the joy of being outside. "I don't need one. This whole place-" she swept a long, tanned arm in front of her, "-is my camp site." And it was true. True to most earth signs, Hazel didn't need a tent or a spot to sleep. She'd sleep under the stars wherever the trees told her to, wherever the air was clean and the forest welcoming. The auburn's head of hair swung back behind her as she tilted her head to look at the sky. Clear and blue.

Hazel barely noticed as Aiden took her bag. Instead, she pulled him along into the forest, smiling the whole way; if he hadn't been holding her hand, she probably would have left him on the beach- such was the extent of her euphoria. The sad, grey girl on the bus had bloomed into a nymph of color and happiness. "For you," she chirped, and as she did a long, green stem rose up out of the ground and reached for her hand, where it bulged and opened into a white orchid. Hazel smiled, plucked it, and replaced her hand with it so that Aiden was holding the bags in one hand and her gift in the other. She didn't mean it in a cruel way; the Virgo was completely oblivious to the red tint in Aiden's face.

Jake was the last person to get off the bus. He had fallen asleep like he always did on trips where he didn't need to drive himself. Stretching once his feet hit the ground, Jake quickly glanced around. All the other students seemed to have left and explore. He hadn't had a chance to introduce himself to anyone like he had hoped. He had no idea where they were right now, but he was wanting some interaction with another person. Jake walked into the forest with his stuff, a white cat with gray stripes coming out of the bus and following him.

Max smiled at the fact that Irv had left the flower in and hugged him again for some reason. Seeing the look on his face meaning he was thinking about his older sisters she hugged him tighter.
"What was that look earlier for? You seemed to decide something other than a beach walk for shells." Max asked letting go just before his Sarong slipped exposing her swimsuit top and bare stomach with a large bruise from her father. She prayed silently he didn't see it.

((double posting again. I'm blonde in life))
Tyler smiled softly, "Of course it's okay it's just we'd be sharing a tent."
He blushed himself looking at Kalydri, "Let's just say though with the alcohol it's a problem..."
He slapped himself for a moment for saying that about the drinking problem.
"Want to see the tent before I make a bigger idiot of me?" he said with a bit of a smirk trying to be honest with her.

The winged girl smiled at Aiden once more before continuing her walk through the forest. She kept her eyes open for a nice, level space that would befit a tent for her friend, but it was difficult to keep her concentration. The forest just smelled so great, and the ocean was just the right shade of blue through the foliage. They were quite near the beach, too; only a thin line of trees separated the two from open land. It would take less than a minute to reach the water at a walking pace, Hazel judged, so really, the perfect spot must be somewhere around here-

With a dull thud, the Virgo ran into something hard and tall. She recoiled back, almost losing her balance but managing to keep her two legs on the ground. Golden eyes glanced upward in fear; what had been a carefree girl moments before had retreated back into her shell. It was Jake she'd walked into, a Saggitarius who wasn't all that bad, but intimidating nonetheless. "So sorry, ah, I should really watch where I'm going," she said quietly, tucking a strand of auburn hair behind one ear and taking a step back.

Sera perked up, her mind lost in other thoughts as she wandered. She saw Max and Irving calling out to her and decided to walk towards them, a blush on her face.

"S-Sure!" she said, waving to them as she walked over. She smiled, her long hair falling from her shoulders. "Aren't you guys excited?" she asked, a big grin on her face as she watched them.

The breeze picked up slightly, causing the leaves of nearby trees to flow with the wind, twirling in the air as they danced about. She looked up, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear as she smiled. This trip was going to be really fun, she just knew it. She blushed as she thought that maybe, just maybe, she would finally get a boyfriend.

[[OOC: Yeah...sucky post, sorry x.x I just wanted to get something out there lol]]

She blushed as Tyler spoke to her. "Of course it's okay it's just we'd be sharing a tent."

How could she not brighten up with that comment? Share a tent? She couldn't. Or could she? Her face reddened more as thoughts kept popping up. Her head shook sending her white hair whizzing side to side. "I'm okay with sharing a tent... and don't worry about the drinking problem... I'm okay with alcohol."

What was she saying? She was okay with it? It wasn't like they were dating. It wasn't as though he would even go for a girl like her. Kalydri found the tough guy act very attractive yet the guy who literally broke out of that shell just for her... even more so. She hardly knew of this guy first hand. Rumors were one thing but literally knowing Tyler? It was impossible for practically anyone. Minus now... The girl had never seen this side to him. She even began to wonder if he had ever been like this before.

The honesty was nice. For once, someone was truthful and it wasn't the charm. Her hand rubbed his shoulder in a comforting manor. "You're fine Ty." She stopped dead in her tracks. Already shortening his name? How could she even embarrass herself anymore? This was so strange of her. Her head nodded in the final response to see the tent.

~~~~~~

He was amazed by her. She was once quiet but now... He saw a side to her that he never had before. "Beautiful..." He whispered. Aiden didn't even mind if she had heard. Her ran his hand through his light brown hair until the virgo had placed something in his hand. A white orchid that was just as stunning as could be. he looked up with a smile on his face. "Thank you Hazel."

Every moment with this girl was nothing close to being boring. A gorgeous girl and all her attention was with the nature and him... He leaped forward after her and even dropped the bags in process. The orchid was still in hand but his arms wrapped around her. "So sorry, ah, I should really watch where I'm going," He listened to her speak and back away from the saggitarius. Not paying any attention to Jake, who had been the reason she had tripped, he turned her around and worried for dear life about her.

"Are you alright? You're not hurt right?" The smile that once was across the aquarius's face was faded; even gone.

"And for the record I never actually ate a bed of thistles. That's just a story. I know the rumors that go around." Tyler said with a chuckle seeing the sudden shock in her eyes to him not being such a hard rock punk. He offered her his hand before looking at her with a smile.
"I don't bite unless some one I care about is getting hurt." he said with a faint chuckle again.
"Don't worry about the tent though. Its a big tent. Plus I don't move in my sleep so I'm like a rock that can't be awoken from slumber."
Max sighed softly hearing that she wanted to come alone, Sera that is. Secretly Max wanted Irv all to herself for the night but instead nodded at the excitement part.
"Its exciting," she said softly a bit scared at the fact she was near someone she didn't know.
She quickly tied her sarong back on hiding her bruise and tied her hair back up over her horns so she didn't look so bad.