Horoscope High

His eyes caught the purple mark on her. He didn't want to cause any drama for the girl so he just peered into her golden eyes. His smile wasn't as big as it had been a few minutes ago. He knew how that unfortunate life was. Aiden figured it was the life of an abusive torture. He was also sure he was right.

Aiden himself wasn't in that place... Kalydri expirenced similar things as a child. Her charm wasn't controlled nor was it even known about. A man who worked with her father was intrigued by the charm. Even tried to take it. She fought for her freedom leaving in her whole body sore, scrapped, and bruised. No one asked questions. That wasn't like her family anyways.

He glanced up at her again after his flashback thoughts were broken. The soft jumbled voice was the one important at this moment."-not very lucky" Those three words echoed through his ears. His body moved on its own. Had he accidentally charmed himself? He couldn't answer. His finger tip brushed over her bruised skin.

Kalydri looked up and around realizing he still had not returned. Her beady honey eyes widened seeing a smileys the boys face. She was amazed. Kalydri began trying to figure out what zodiac she was. Her eyes looked all over the bus. Still hardly any of the rest of the zodiacs had showed up. All she wanted was to hit the beach and have her alone time.

He lifted his head and smiled at the girl. Aiden's hand drifted away from her and ran over his own skin from chills. Not sure why or even how it happened it just continued. Aiden ran his fingers through his light brown hair. "You are plenty lucky... Just in ways you may not see." He honestly hated when people put themselves down. He made it his mission in life to help people for however long they needed. On this trip... He was determined to help anyon. This mostly meant for the girl... He was going to befriend her and stay by her side. Plus that'd give Kalydri space. He and everyone else knew she needed that from him. He nodded as she asked his name. "Yes, Miss Hazel. You are correct."

The Virgo flinched again as his fingers reached up and brushed her bruise, like tiny butterflies in their gentleness. The pleasantness wiped off her face as she stared at him; it was as clear as day that he knew about her little secret. He knew. Hazel pulled pack, quietly but firmly, the frown on her face meeting his smile. She remained frowning as he told her of her inert luck; frowning as he confirmed his name. And the frown stayed plastered on her pretty face as she slowly pulled down the sleeves of her sweater -who wore a sweater in the summer?-, concealing that which she did not want him to see anymore.

For a moment, Hazel was silent, staring at the floor with that discontented look still on her face; then, gradually, it melted off, being replaced with a half-hearted smile. "Yes, I suppose you're right. Well, thank you, Aiden ... Sorry for the trouble," the girl replied, sitting back down at her seat and beginning to place everything neatly back in her bag, shooting a golden gaze toward the aisle to see if Aiden had in fact left. He was a pretty popular boy, lots of friends, so she didn't expect him to stay.

Mason watched only out of boredom and then he took out his water bottle and stared at it. When he moved his hand slightly the water lifted and swayed against the bottle and when he brought his finger down the water rippled against the bottle. He smirked and thought he'd test it out on one of the teachers in the front of the bus. He opened the lid and the used his finger to guide some of the water out of his bottle and it moved past the few kids and tword the front. Lifting his finger up he brought the water up higher before releasing it on the teachers head.

His smile disappeared. Aiden wasn't satisfied. He could just leave her. He had to make sure she was better. It was something that needed to be done or he wouldn't feel any better. He watched her sit. Even try to ignore that fact he was still there. He didn't mind if she didnt want him there at all. He was staying. He sat down out of sight. She would have to completely turn around to see him. Aiden had say in the seat right behind her too.

It was true... He was popular. He constantly had people near him. To him though, it wasn't real. He didn't have these people as real friends. He had Kayldri. He honestly helped everyone. He never got close to anyone though. If he remotely had emotions it'd saddened him. The horoscope Aquarius. They looked cold but was first there when help was needed. First there to give money to charity. It was his biggest thing. Aiden even went so far to help out at the local orphanage. This was his curse. His personality and everything was set by his horoscope.

He waited for another moment where he'd be needed.

Hazel sat quietly, dejectedly, feeling terrible for dismissing Aiden so coldly. It was in her nature as a Virgo to keep secrets, and he had made her upset by threatening those secrets; still, she should not have treated him so harshly, especially after he had picked her things out of the dirt. The teen rested her auburn head against the back of her seat as she drowned in guilt. Aiden's words came back to mind; but, for the life of her, Hazel could not bring herself to feel lucky.

Her golden gaze tilted upwards, and saw .... a stream of water meandering above, trapezing through the air like a liquid snake. It was strangely beautiful. Then something clicked in Hazel's head.

Mason.

Hazel had never liked Mason. Perhaps it was in her nature -after all, Virgo and Pisces were born enemies-, but the girl liked to think that her dislike for him transcended the zodiac. Her eyes narrowed, and suddenly, the water snake dropped, causing her to inhale sharply. Somewhere in front of the Virgo, a teacher barked in surprise, shooting up and whipping around to glare at the back of the bus.

Hazel sighed. Before the teacher had time to reprimand the entire senior class, the winged girl spoke up. "I'm so sorry, Miss Davidson. At least we're going to the beach," she said soothingly, and was pleased to see that her silver tongue had worked; Ms. Davidson's face went from livid to bemused in half a second. The teacher mumbled something about kids having fun, and slowly sat down. Hazel smiled to herself, then swung around to give Mason a glare; however, someone else caught her attention.

It was Aiden. He was sitting in the seat directly behind her's, quiet like a hiding mouse. What was he doing there, away from his friends? Alone? Was he alright? Sick? Hazel's mask of shock was replaced with a half-smile as she realized that she had gotten her second chance, sick Aiden or not. "Would you like to sit with me instead of back there all alone?" she asked gently, brushing a few curls away from her face.

Mason couldn't help but chuckle as the water fell uppon the teacher, He never liked the teacher for the reason that she was rude and she always lectured him wich urked him the most. When the teacher gave her speach he looked down at his phone not really interestted in her complaint, it was hot as hell and was doing her a favor by doing what he did. He looked up from his phone to see Hazel glaring a him. He knew se hated him but he didn't hate her they just never seemed to mix like water and fire, he flashed a smile and winked at her before reaching in his bags and placing his earphones in his ear. He was going to enjoy the trip with two major things he had in mind. one: having a blast in the water and two: messing with hazel.

Sera had been near the back, her long brown hair acting as a cover. Even though she had been with these people for most of the year, she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous as they all suddenly piled in and began conversing with each other. Her purple eyes studied the others around her, she couldn't help but feel nervous. Maybe it was because she knew that she would be spending a week with these people, or maybe it was that she had never really went camping before....wither way, she was a nervous wreck.

[[OOC: Wow.....so many posts.... o.o]]

a Boy Named Frost with hot pink Eye's and white and blue hair looked back at sera and asked if she wanted to be buddies because he was new, and didnt really know anyone as well then smiled as he was waiting for a responce and couldnt help but notice her eye's and said they were very beautiful then turned around and forget he even asked her anything and stared out the window.

Max smiled at the cat like boy flipping to a sketch page of her notebook. On it was a giant picture of a moth with the wings longer than her finger.
"Actually size. My dad found it and I spent all afternoon drawing it as pathetic as it is." Max said feeling a blush come over her cheeks, "I think even a cat would have problems catching this bug."
She ran a hand through her hair nervously. This was the closet she'd even been to a guy. No body had ever seen her sketch pad drawings before.
P5292516_Blog.jpg

Leo leaned in slightly closer, studying the painstakingly sketched lines with his sharp eyes. He lifted his hand, tracing several of the more beautiful arcs, but his fingertips floated millimetres from the page, careful not to smudge it. "This is amazing," he said, his voice dripping with sincerity; his grin had slipped off his face, to be replaced with an expression of awe. Making sure not to bump Maxwell or her ferret, he lifted the paper, trying to get a sneaky look at any pictures underneath. "You're really good at drawing. Do you do it a lot?" he added, not taking his gaze from the perfectly inked picture.

Max blushed heavily this time. "Yeah... I draw a lot." she said a little ashamed how much time was put into the drawing.
"Way to much time alone really." she said flipping the page to a picture of a Showy Lady slipper. Kurt squeaked in amazement at the fact she was showing someone her most privet book.
She flipped the page again to a picture of lions, and hyenas with more of a Disney cartoony about it.
"Way to much time alone." she muttered softly thinking about the fact she had been alone when drawing these pictures.

Leo started when he saw the lions, and leaned in a bit closer to examine them. "These are perfect," he murmured softly, hardly aware he'd spoken aloud as he traced each line with his eyes. If there was one thing that Leo knew, it was lions, and he couldn't find a single mistake in these sketches.
He glanced up when Kurt squeaked, but he didn't understand what the ferret was saying, so he lowered his gaze once more to the lions on the page. "Sometimes I wish I had as much time alone as you," he added, still not quite aware he was speaking his thoughts.

Max blushed heavily as Leo leaned over her lap to look at the pictures.
"Being alone isn't always a good thing." she said softly wanting to run a hand through the boys shaggy mane of hair.
"One gets to use to it. One starts to believe that the silence is their friend. It can drive a person insane." she said pulling back into her seat thinking about the bruise she had gotten from her father. The one on her stomach. The one where he yelled, 'You'll never amount to anything,' before hitting her with a beer bottle.
"I've got more animal pictures if you'd like to see. Maybe one day I could draw you?" she offered trying to hide the pain in her eyes.

The water snake didn't catch any focus from him. He just turned the oter way ignoring anything that boy did. He didnt dislike him but he didn't agree with Kalydri trying to pursue him. A soft beautiful voice caught his attention. She looked from over the seat infront of him. He nodded as a response to her offer. "I'd love to Miss Hazel." He stood up then glanced back. He saw Kalydri staring out the window. It wasn't normal for her to be quiet. She normally flirted and even was slightly loud. No one was really around her that seemed to grave her attention. Aiden sat down next to Hazel. He didn't want to seem like a creeper an just come out to say 'I'm going to protect and help you.' it even sounded lame and cheesy. He looked over at her with his blank face. "Thank you very much..." he never actually thought she'd ask him to sit with her. He couldn't give a reason in thinking that way she just seemed different. She wasnt one that automatically liked him, which he felt relieved about.

Meanwhile Kalydri sat alone in the back. She over heard The whole conversation going on infront of her. The water snake made her giggle. Manipulating the teachers was her job. Mason just pumped up the competition on that. Too bad messing the the teachers would have to wait. Gemini's had many enemys sadly. They were okay with libras, aries, aquarius, and even leo's. They have okay compatiblities but not the greatest, which includes only sagittarius. Yet no matter whi she looked at he didnt know if she could actually get any of their attention. Maybe the hororscope conpatibility chart was wrong... She reached over to her bag and pulled out her laptop. She didn't care that they restricted laptops from going. She brushed it off. Her's was going no matter what. She began to type on the keyboard. Her story ideas flared. That was a giant passion of hers. Kalydri continued tapping loudly not even realizing it was loud.

Mason was listening to his music but he stopped when he heard
a tapping sound. He thought he was hearing things and went back to
listening to his music when he heard it again. Taking the headphones
out his ear he looked over to see that it was Kalydri typing on the
keyboard ob her laptop. Clearing his voice he spoke " um hey there i see
you like making tapping noises".

Kalydri continued tapping not realizing Mason had been trying to talk to her. The story was in her head and flowed to her fingertips. A smile spread across her face. The story was just getting at the climax. Twenty three chapters and it was now time for the hero and heroin to solve the problems. The labyrinth. Even learn a massive life lesson that hardly anyone respects any more. Never lose faith in what is strongly believed in even if a giant obstacle tries to block your way through. Kalydri looked out the window again trying to gather the thoughts again. Her fingers continued to type. Her honey eyes clouded as she kept her dazing out. The typing was still loud. Her typing was extremely quick and barely took breaks. They were very short when taken though. She did feel pathetic making the enemy o the story what she wished her dream guy would be like. She would have been embarrassed if anyone snuck a peek.

Mason's ear were sensitive and the tapping noises urked him.
He tried to sit through it and listen to music but it wasn't helping
at all. He got out of his seat and sat next to her and rested his hand over her's
so she'd stop tapping " could you please tap a little lower please". He looked at her
and waited for an reply.

Leo looked up at her, excitement colouring his face. "Would you?" he asked, his lips breaking into a wide smile. He could see, there was something in her eyes, but he wasn't entirely sure what it was. "I'd like that." Grinning, he flicked his tail up, tickling Kurt's nose with the tuft at the end. "I would love to see more of your pictures, Max," he hinted, relaxing back in his chair; he could sense she was a little uncomfortable, so maybe if he was all relaxed, she would be too.

The girl smiled half-heartedly when Aiden accepted her offer, and busied herself in clearing a space for him. It was easy to move the bag; all Hazel had to do was pick it up and place it at her feet. No, the real issue was her wings, whose large, fluffy volume and strange structure made them difficult to arrange. Nonetheless, the Virgo eventually tucked them away just in time to catch Aiden sliding in next to her.

Her golden eyes watched him curiously. He was a polite one, that was for sure, always calling her 'Miss'- polite but strange. "You don't have to call me 'Miss'. Just Hazel is fine," she told him gently, her eyes still examining him. She noticed that his face was blank again, clear of that simple yet charming smile she had seen earlier... Hazel's own smile faded until her face became as expressionless as his. Perhaps he hadn't wanted to sit with her after all. Her golden gaze met the ground, and stayed there.

The nice thing about wearing a sweater was that you could hide in it; Hazel did just that, wrapping her arms around her middle and letting the fabric hug her. "Are you excited for the trip?" she questioned, still staring at the floor of the bus.

Max smiled at him. Than thought about which picture to show. She flipped to a page full of butterflies. "Me, and Kurt went to a zoo with a butterfly house." Max said with a smile."
She flipped the page to a waterfall, "Artist point in Yellowstone. I haven't actually been there, but I want to go." She giggled at Leo's tail as it swung under his nose.
"You'd look good as a charcoal drawing. Don't worry about moving. If you do its okay." Max said pulling out her charcoal from her bag.
"Can I make more than one so you can have one, and I can have one?" Max asked smiling at Leo. His being relaxed was really helping at the moment although she still felt a ping in her heart afraid that he'd leave once she was done drawing.
Silently she prayed that Irving would get on the bus soon.