Status
Not open for further replies.
be1be89778d2a57cd8cf2ba1e315d2851045741b_hq.gif

This Joke gives Fawful chortles

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I am here as well...should another section or other be made just for the character sheets?

There are only a few CS's. I'll be linking them on the OP

@MadTsunTsun You still in? I'd like to start this soon, and we are still waiting on you to update your character sheet

I'd say start it and let them finish and reply when available. There's enough people to where there should be plenty enough time before everyone gets a post in.~

I'll probably get it changed today. I just have homework, studies etc

@MadTsunTsun

unfortunately it doesn't fit into the setting. It's been over a century since Earth was taken over. The area of Fort Bismark is the only place in germany that is safe currently, and since then, humans have absolutely learned of Angels. Everyone knows about them for sure, as they grew up with them. I ask that you give the OP a reread to get the information on the setting.

This mioght be a bit too much of a hassle for me. I don't have much time irl rn so just give my spot to someone else

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but I wish you the best of luck in all things, though especially in real life

I will begin writing up the IC sometime later today. My draw is stuck right now, and all my clean clothes are in there, so I need to get some help with that, as well as classes that I need to work on

So many scythes. Such impractiability. Time to show you scythe nerds to fear the power of the knight's longsword.

By the way, is there any particular reason why there's such variance in terms of years spent at Horizon? Like, what's going to make our characters even interact with each other? A club?

Honestly, I mostly imported everything from previous incarnations(Back when this was a large group thing), and it's something I never quite changed. But that point is exceedingly valid, and probably should have. I don't think it'd be too bad to change this to a minimum year for characters to be a 3rd. At which point things would be more reasonable. Though this would only apply to @ShiroKiyoshi

But what will make characters interact is an objective they are sent on in which they end up getting involved in some weird shit.

I can adjust the bio for that easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.