Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pull that off. Just need to know if anything so far needs adjustment.
Not really. Just know, she is the descendant of nobility, though it probably doesn't affect her in any practical way right now. It's more her own pride that it would affect

Turns out I couldn't completely relegate her to the snob pile. Oh well, she's better this way. I hope.

I mean because two other characters specialize in scythes as well it seems. I might change that though. I've been considering it for a little while.

If anyone cares, Yosuke has received an update. I think I like this quite a bit more actually.

Well, I'm glad I didn't choose polearms as a weapon specialty after all seeing as how many chose Scythes and there's a spearxD
But yeah, I should be able to finish up today/tonight as I'm not usually on during the weekends.

Glad to hear. And as things seem, once Zero finishes up their character, we will actually have a majority of girl XD. From what I can see, the distribution is turning to

2 Boys
5 Girls

2 Angels
5 Humans.

Nothing is wrong with this at all. This is more just so everyone gets a feel of what is happening

Reactions: (Dis)Aster
I remember last time, wasn't the majority of the cast angel boys? lol

I remember last time, wasn't the majority of the cast angel boys? lol
Yeah, every time I did this people were tons of different thing. This RP has always been a bit of an enigma in terms of characters. In fact, I think most people were 17 year old 1st years

Alright sir, if everything looks good to you, I believe I'm finished aside from maybe some basic descriptions of her powers.

Edit: have to come up with at least one more skill type thing..

Last edited by a moderator:
Xalines Raseana Xavusesa
mEQFbvd.png

84db3f83859b3359a224f9c6409fda69.jpg

Year: 5

~Personality~
Xali can have a rather bored expression one moment and an interested amused creepy expression the other times. If she finds you average or simply boring, she will have a neutral bored expression on her face answering you in bare minimum words say for the exception of things she feels needs to be specified or are of interest to her. Should you, your demon, or weapon interest her, she will have a small, amused smirk with her eyes widening slightly in interest. An the occasional request to study/dissect you. She can act rather arrogant and show often a disrespect for authority though her time at the academy along with her skills have given her that right...for the most part.

~History~
It's always been there, since she was young. A curiosity to all things unnatural. Angelic beings of supposed light and demonic forces of unholy darkness. Suddenly, they were here and part of everyday life and she wanted to know all about them. Perhaps what sparked her curiosity was when she saw her parents killed between a battle of an angel and demon. It was all rather sudden with the opposing duo crashing down into her building in Loxdon. A angel's lance swung around while the demon's massive claws sprung forward and during the chaos one side or the other struck astray and hacked at her parents. The angel was victorious in the end and seeing the damage that had been caused, took Xali with him to the haven. There her curiosity grew larger even with the death of her parents. It was there she trained and gained a contract with a powerful demon relatively quickly. It was there she became a scientist and biology expert in all things demon and even some parts of angel.

~Weapon Specialty~

Hand Blades

~Weapons~

MC-MC-2091_3_.png

A pair of hand blades that are enchanted allowing the wielder to paralyze whoever the blades end up cutting be it human, demon, angel, or otherwise.

~Demons~

diabloLOGO.jpg

Refereed to as simply Diablo for short, his brutish form stands over eight feet tall and often assists his user by abilities as supposed to actually coming out. Fire is formed around the host along with sharp horns like the ones as himself for protection. A fiery blade can be used for powerful, brutish yet slow, strikes.

latest

~Skills~

• Ultimate Shield: A passive ability. Black spikes do not actually form from out of her body but out of thin air a few mere centimeters from the body acting as a shield when several of them strike out to hold the attack from connecting.
  • Wrath: Fire spreads out from the host burning all those considered foe. A large blade can also be formed that let's out powerful single slash fiery attacks.

Miscellaneous: Xalis for short...call her Xalis

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright sir, if everything looks good to you, I believe I'm finished aside from maybe some basic descriptions of her powers.

Edit: have to come up with at least one more skill type thing..
Light manipulation is broad enough to count, don't worry too much about it really

But looks like things are all most ready to start. I can't wait.

By the way everyone, it's very likely our characters would already know each other, so feel free to work out relationships with characters

By the way everyone, it's very likely our characters would already know each other, so feel free to work out relationships with characters
Minerva can be that one girl nobody really likes. Folks respect her hard work. They just don't like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.