Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be just me but think one or two words is missing from the first intro.

Also, you don't need to use Minerva's middle name. It's just a quirk of mine that I like to give my characters middle names.

I thought I did, sorry I'll put that in. That said, I'm not sure which word you're saying I missed. I'll reread it real quick

Hm, other then that, I rather like it.

Figure I would post when some others have.

Also, I like Beate.

So, Bob, will it fuck everything up if Savaniel just blitz all the Goblins with his glorious g-g-godlike speed? ;3

And he'd probably treat Minerva better now than if she contracted with a demon. XD

So, is the third years squadron 1647 or 6414?

Is the area for just oc sheets up?

So, Bob, will it fuck everything up if Savaniel just blitz all the Goblins with his glorious g-g-godlike speed? ;3

And he'd probably treat Minerva better now than if she contracted with a demon. XD
Is that to say he'd treat her with respect out of pity?

No I was actually counting on that. Why else would I put so much emphasis on the "plan?" XD

And, you're probably right actually... Huh.

So, is the third years squadron 1647 or 6414?

Is the area for just oc sheets up?
Oooooh, I forgot to fix that, sorry. No the third years are not a Squad just thrown in with 6414 for this mission (and others to come)

He'd respect her more than he'd respect every other human in the cast, if nothing else.

And it won't be out of pity. Savaniel has no pity.

He'd respect her more than he'd respect every other human in the cast, if nothing else.

I thought he dislikes people in particular with demon pacts.

dude beate just wants to go home already

I should probably study his character sheet, because I'm not getting it.

I like Beate.
JCuHiC0.gif

t-thanks

How come I wasn't Invited to this? I recall being in a Horizon Academy RP...

...I'm SURE of it...

...uhh, maybe?

No?

uhh...is there a spot for 8?

It would make your groups even >~<

Status
Not open for further replies.