Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Happening

@All
Stronk, while riding the dragon, lead the team to the camp, while mentioning it is quite large. Upon arrival they saw about 60 or so goblins all arguing, then heading to their tents after a harsh scolding from their commander, an above averaged sized goblin by the name Kanker. They are waiting till the lights go out then are attacking. By now, the lights are out.

aqyDYi7.gif

hi hi

Yo. Am as well.
Just thought I needed to wait a bit more given my position.

I just posted so im waiting

Thats fine! I hope things get better soon.

Think the amount of people and how fast they responded shows about the dedication or so to the rp.

Yes. Save One. I will try to contact @ERode. If he's out, I'll let someone else in.

I'll move the story along soon. I need to do some homework.

Alright, well, it's been nearly a week, if not longer and I haven't heard from ERode. I am going to open his spot up for someone else now.

Yeah. I sent him a PM. I'm familiar with ERode, but I don't think I've seen him ever actually drop. Most things usually die before that.

We are not dead. I am actually posting now.

Believe me. I've tried this RP many of times. By this point, I know sometimes I need to speed things along in order to get things going. And all I've done that could be counted as controlling your character is say the group walked for several hours. I haven't really done anything other than that.

But... I will take that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.