Horizon Demon Hunter Academy(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Janaz Kersfees

Height: 6 foot

Year: 3 year

Hair: dark Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Ethnicity: African American, Brazilian and Asian

Appearance:
white-knight-chronicles-2-screens-20100423111313752_640w.jpg

Personality: Janaz is a all around average person who is trying to escape his bad past. A man in repent you can say. He likes to help his friends and any human that needs it. He is sarcastic and loud as well. He can be also childish too. He does not like the angels, He questions them. He believe they failed the humans by letting demons get so much power.

History: Janaz was born in very slums, The poorest of the poor. The place he lived was hard to survive. There were crack dealers on the very streets and the law didn't even care. His little town was controlled by a rich man who own the the mines in which most worked in. It was a hard life, He even saw his older brother die in a cave in at the mine site. This left him a only child with a mother addicted to drugs and a drunk for a father. He had nobody else to teach him right from wrong. He learn by 9 year old that you can take what you want. If they can't catch you then thy can stop you. He even started running drugs for the local gangs around the mining town.

One day he ran into one of the children of the mine owner. His son was feasting on the flash of a local hooker. This sight made him fear the owner even more. He knew they were demons. Janaz ran home that day crying his eyes out into his broken down shack they could a house and into his drugged up mothers arm. No body believe him about what he saw but one day they did, But it was to late. His family was slaughtered along with a large amount of the mining town for some reason. He was 12 when this happen, He would be died if he never contracted with the local nun that worked at the school house in his town who turn out to be a demon. She brought him to the academy 3 years later when she felt he was ready to start his train in take Revenge on Mr.Blakeye, The mining town owner who was a evil demon. One day vengeance will be his! He has been there here for 3 years now and is a hit and miss student.

Weapon Specialty: Spear (Horatrix)

Weapons: The Demon spear of Hot Love
(Horatrix in weapon form)

Demons:

Name: Horatrix

Type: Hell Succubus

Hair: Crimson

Eyes: Black

Height: 6'2

Appearance:
tumblr_mbduhxZrKq1r3tefjo1_500.jpg

history: She was born of a Hell Fire Demon and A Lustful succubus creating her, A Hellish Succubus. She made it into our world 600 years ago. During that time she has live in French (Love everything french), English, Greek, Latin and Spanish societies. She has committed crimes that would sentence her to 100 death sentences at the less. One day she met a Angel name Uriel who changed her life and put her on a path of internal repentance. She then became a Nun and started to help around the world. One days he stopped at a town that needed help, She staid there for 7 years until demons attacked. This is were she saved Janaz from certain doom.

Personality: Fluttery, Sexual, sweet, motherly and greedy. Janaz looks at the this demon as the only demon he likes because during her time as a Nun she taught him and his brother to read and write. She fines her slutty acts annoying and fines her protectiveness over another annoying thing. She is very friendly but sometimes says cold heartless things that contradicts her normally warm attitude that makes you think she is a heartless monster.

Skills: She gives Janaz the power of fire control, Smoke generation and can rip threw stone like sheet metal. She also can negate charms place on her user. She can turn into a spear to have other use her power.

Janaz is sneaky and a good liar.

Here's the incomplete CS for my human:

Name: Davin "Harken" Theldaven
Year: 3
Appearance:
3d7a809c807925c7681b779e0f5c5ad0.png

Personality: Davin is serious about his training and feels a great deal of guilt when he procrastinates or forgets anything academic. Sometimes he works too hard and wears himself out, so that he makes poor decisions and/or gets himself into trouble in fights. He gets irritated with lazy classmates, as if their poor performance reflects badly on himself or that they considered what they were doing unimportant. So when they're not in training, Davin tends to feel agitated and unsure of what to do with himself. Most of his hobbies center around his desire to live up to his dad, reading books about demons, journals and accounts from hunters that recorded their fights and tricks for handling certain monsters. He exercises a lot to stay in peak shape and practices with his weapon and his powers, but his lack of understanding his own limits means he almost never operates at 100% when on missions.

History: Davin grew up like many kids did, with parents who spent a lot of their time out in the field fighting demons, and expanding the territory of their last bastions. As such, he didn't see them most of the time, and when he did, he had mixed feelings. On the one hand, he was proud to have such strong parents, but on the other, he sometimes felt like they didn't see him as important to them. His relationship with his parents didn't improve much until he turned thirteen and his father received a serious injury that rendered him incapable of fighting. His mother tried to keep fighting for a time, but eventually had to return home as well to help care for her husband who could hardly walk now and needed help to function. From there, Davin felt like he finally got to know his parents. His dad told him stories about their missions, in spite of his mom's wishes, and the close scrapes with death they had. He did some of that as well, when they were still fighting, but now he did it more than ever, and spoke of his former comrades and commanders with a nostalgic, faraway look in his eye. For the bulk of his teenage years, he watched his father go from the strong warrior he'd known into a quiet, composed man that had a wise word and a story for any who would listen. His mother had to stay home and care for her husband and became more involved in raising her son.

In those years, Davin harbored secret feelings of shame for being happy about what happened to his father. He actually felt like they were a family now, but his dad could barely function now, and seemed to be imparting onto Davin his desire to keep fighting. In order to make it up to his father for his dark joy and banish his own feelings of shame, Davin has devoted himself to training for fighting the demons. When he entered the academy, he took to his classes and training with gusto, sometimes working himself so hard, he collapsed from exhaustion.

Weapon Specialty: Sword & Board fighting
Weapons: Longsword and round-shield (~80 cm in diameter), knife, and sidearm pistol when all else fails.

Demons:

Skills:

Miscellaneous:(Nibelsnarfs!)

Nice, You draw that bro?

Hey look at that! Two new people!

Impressive drawing... Wish I could draw that way.

Well I never expected this to have so much effort put in. In all truth I planned to keep this simple. XD No matter! I am currently working on a description of the current ways of the land. For now though, note that earth, is for all intensive purposes, is controlled mostly by demons. However there are some colonies, some rather large that have been claimed thus far

Someone tell me the Human:Angel ratio at the moment. Too lazy to count =A=

Both accepted. Please post those on the character bin

I counted like 5 or 4 humans and 2 angels

So,is it time we began? *is bouncing in excitement*

Yes. Also, Spoilers are being a dick to me. To see the hilarity, please check the first post.

Let me write a description of horizon in the locations section that is currently looking stupid, and then I shall start up

I hope you don't mind, @Umbran Phoenix, but I found a character design that looked similar to yours. Who also has headphones on.
I was planning on making it a running gag that people often mistake the two for each other, despite them having completely opposite personalities.
And no, I planned on using this pic way before I knew your character existed. Please don't hurt me OAO
fisheye_placebo__solo_for_the_self_by_yuumei-d4p97yp.jpg

Name: Irrius Alorven
Year: Fourth year.
Appearance
animeangelguy.jpg

Personality: Impulsive, confident, and reckless are three words that describe Irrius. Never having been good at coming up with plans, improvisation is a way of life for him. However, he hates appearing weak, his pride taking a large part in his ideas.

History: Born to a demon hunter and one of Horizon's engineers, Irrius's parents always wanted their child to live a safe life. Always being the person who had to stay inside when all others went off to pull some ill advised stunts, the young angel always felt that he had something to prove. When he turned 13, he immediately applied to Horizon Academy. Working hard to prove he was one of the best, he has managed to make do safely so far.

The day that Irrius learned to harness his abilities was a turning point in his young life. Having them as backups in case his bravado failed him, he was quick to scrap with those that he felt insulted him or, surprisingly, the elder Alorvens. Whenever somebody asked, he brushed it off as self-interest, but there's something... Loyal within him. Most would brush it off as nothing, but it's enough to make some wonder.

Weapon Specialty: Spear
Weapons:
-A spear, created from the bones of a greater demon and given to him upon enrollment by his father. Able to easily go up against any other weapons of any materials.
-A knife, given to him by his mother, that was created from a broken-off piece of Horizon. Capable of penetrating most defenses, if he's close enough.

Skills
-Irrius can create weapons of the suns energy, that can work for a short time before dispersing in a flash.
-He possesses the ability to extinguish any flame that flares up near him, smothering it before it deals to much damage.

accepted... I answer from my dreams... Yeah lucid dreams+ sleep walking. if only if only...

well I SHOULD get some sleep, but Im just not asleep. However don't be surprised if I just kinda disappear.

Oh, I wouldn't dream of being surprised. I should be doing that, but this is my designated time for responding to posts.

I will start when we get at least two more characters made. Of course that does not mean they need the demon and/or skill section filled out, as I have previously stated. However I will try to start as soon as those characters are up. Sorry, this is going to be a bit if a busy week. Sat and Sun are when my free time will be most abundant. However if am not able to do much this week and we do get enough characters, then I will create a small post containing a speech by each of the house heads. My characters will likely not be a part of that post in such a case.

Well it appears we got a lot of Characters in the character bucket all the sudden lol

Nice, You draw that bro?

Yeah, I've been struggling with it though. Apparently I haven't drawn the human figure much recently, and I had to warm up a lot to get back in the feel of it.

I tried to just doodle ideas for the uniform, but realized the above, and it turned into a human anatomy study, so... that's not done yet. ><

EDIT: Also, I just realized there's 5 humans and 3 angels, 4 if you count Nen's incoming character. Still a little skewed, but at this point, I guess it doesn't matter whether my guy is human or angel. In which case, I might make him an angel again (and I wouldn't have to bother with making demons for him >_> <_< )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.