Horizon Demon Hunter Academy(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I figured people would choose humans more. Probably the whole pact thing.

Makes sense. Still, there has to be some of both for competition.

What do the school uniforms look like, by the way? We have to wear them all the time, don't we?

all the time.... scratch that. I'm changing it to during the school day

well if you could draw them, I could give you an over view... I need a little more time to think about it.

Alright. I was just asking because I'm gonna draw my character, and I was gonna put him in his uniform.

I've decided to go angel, by the way. Every attempt to visualize my character has been pushing in that direction.

I do want to join, but I have one question, if he/she is an angel. Do they have wings? Like large feathery wings lol. And if a angel chooses to side with demons (like for greed) would they then become fallen angels technically

oh. that is a bit of a surprise to me really. Cool XD well I will think about it a bit.

they would have wings, though they wouldn't need to have them visible and for the sake of simplicity they would be there only if they were wanted.

and while yes, angels would be fallen if they formed a pack with demons, they would not be a part of the school.

however I just hatched an idea which may be a little interesting. Hold on while I switch to a computer. I hat mobile.

---------------------------------------------------------NEW---------------------------------------------------------

So, if i were to make a private group and allow say three to four major villains, these four would play a special character of their choice. Angel, demon, human, fallen angel, whatever. It would be first come first serve, but If you post before someone else but they meet the criteria before you, they will be in front of you. These characters will really only be used when I say so. How does that sound?

Last edited:
they would have wings, though they wouldn't need to have them visible and for the sake of simplicity they would be there only if they were wanted.

and while yes, angels would be fallen if they formed a pack with demons, they would not be a part of the school.

however I just hatched an idea which may be a little interesting. Hold on while I switch to a computer. I hat mobile.

---------------------------------------------------------NEW---------------------------------------------------------

So, if i were to make a private group and allow say three to four major villains, these four would play a special character of their choice. Angel, demon, human, fallen angel, whatever. It would be first come first serve, but If you post before someone else but they meet the criteria before you, they will be in front of you. These characters will really only be used when I say so. How does that sound?

Oh hell ya I would to. My idea of a fallen angel is a angel with black feathery wings and fangs, they basically feed off of angels and humans for blood, angel blood just makes them stronger. That's my idea of a fallen angel.

Alright I shall begin work on the group. Anyone who wishes to play a villain will need to contact me first.

I'll do one of the students, but I'd like to possibly be in this group. I understand if people got there before me, but my interest has been placed here.

Verin throws down a flag, proclaiming that he was indeed here.

So can you tell angels and humans apart? Like, do each have anything in common appearance-wise? I was planning on making a human easily mistaken for an angel.

unless your character is Aya from Kanon I don't know how that would work. though behaviorly speaking I can see it

image.jpg

Name: Kia

Year: 3 years

Personality: she's very calm and quiet, at least that's how she wants others to see her. She tends to be helpful to others in time of need, and knows when to knock a couple of heads together. But she does break down from time to time and becomes emotional when something reminds her of her parents.

History: she had a normal life. Learned to blend in with humans, by hiding her wings and coming up with excuses for why her hair is always blue. Her mother and father always got along and aided her in time of need. She had a brother, which she got along perfectly fine with. Her mother taught her history, math and English to fit in with the other humans. Things were comfortable for her, until it happened.

One day when her and her brother came home from the city market, they came home to a slaughter house. Their parents were basically mutilated. It was tragic, they eventually found out what had happened, it was demons. That made both her and her brother react differently to it, sending them into separate ways. She sought out to vanquish the demons and fight by the humans side in order to restore peace, and make things right for her. It wasn't easy at first, trying to fit in with the other angels, but she managed.

Weapon Specialty: she's a skilled fighter with her katana

Weapons: she uses a long katana that she often calls mother. It's a hilt is made of a black carbon fiber , the blade itself is black except for the white edge on the sharp side of the blade. The sheath is also a black made of a black carbon fiber material. When the blade and the sheath are together, it looks like a long black bent pole.

Skills: can teleport short distances, healing capabilities (which can put some serious stress on her own body) she can also use ice abilities at will.

Miscellaneous: she's great with slight of hand tricks.

looks good. mind posting it in the character bin?

Unless Verin wants to make his character a human, I'm going to switch my good guy to a human so we can keep an even Human/Angel ratio. It won't take much to do the switch for me, but I'd like to check and see what Verin's doing first.

I'll do angel, so go ahead and do human. I'll toss in a CS soon.

Alright. His sheet's mostly done, I just hadn't gotten to his skills yet, nor have I drawn him yet. I'll get to work on that and create his demons.

You make a good point Possum...

...And you just gave me an idea when you mentioned Aya. O u O

Status
Not open for further replies.